Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Schack parenting  (Read 12501 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2017, 06:11:39 AM »

If Marie and Jokke get preggers again, do you think Mares will try to have one also, to compete with Marie?

At age 45 highly unlikely to happen . . . .  .
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2017, 08:39:34 PM »

I think Jokke and Marie are done with trying to get pregnant.  More kids=more taxpayer subsidized people to support and I think that J&M are aware of that. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2017, 03:49:32 AM »

Thanks for the answers. I didn't think Mares would want another baby but her mind works in crazy ways. 
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2017, 04:52:51 PM »

Wow Athena looks so French. She is gorgeous!
I disagree. I don't think she is at all gorgeous   
I agree with christina.

Me too, I think Athena is a very...odd-looking little girl right now.  Time will tell whether she grows into her looks or not.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2017, 05:38:45 PM »

I know it's silly but every time I see the title of this thread for a second I think of something like this...

Why? Because 'schack' is 'chess' in Swedish.

Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2017, 06:27:35 PM »

Wow Athena looks so French. She is gorgeous!
I disagree. I don't think she is at all gorgeous   
I agree with christina.

Me too, I think Athena is a very...odd-looking little girl right now.  Time will tell whether she grows into her looks or not.

I'm agree, I think Athena is a sweet and lovely girl but not really pretty right now, maybe that'll change, all her siblings were beautiful babies and now are very handsome boys, I hope this won't affect her.

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »

Maybe Athena looks a bit awkward at the moment but in any case all Jokke's kids are so much prettier/more handsome than Fred's. Sorry, I hate to rate the looks of children as it really doesn't matter but I've always felt Fred's kids were the odd looking ones.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 08:45:32 AM »

If Marie and Jokke get preggers again, do you think Mares will try to have one also, to compete with Marie?

Dr Yehudi Geldstein can work miracles! : )

Hey congrats on your 100th post!!!!!
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2017, 11:55:09 PM »

Dr Yehudi Geldstein can work miracles! : )

Hey congrats on your 100th post!!!!!

Thanks  Grin
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2017, 05:11:09 AM »

Maybe Athena looks a bit awkward at the moment but in any case all Jokke's kids are so much prettier/more handsome than Fred's. Sorry, I hate to rate the looks of children as it really doesn't matter but I've always felt Fred's kids were the odd looking ones.
That's because you can see Mary in them all, poor things
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2017, 09:58:16 PM »

March 26
The frank prince does not feel he has let Jutland down

Prince Joachim calls it a personal defeat, but he did not feel he betrayed Schleswigers when he sold Schackenborg Castle. There was an outcry from Schleswigers when Prince Joachim in early July 2014 announced that he had decided to sell Schackenborg Castle in Møgeltønder. There was a feeling that the prince had failed Jutland and Schleswigers in favor of a comfortable existence in Copenhagen.

Prince Joachim still does not share this view, he said in an extensive interview in Jyllands-Posten:

- "It is important that I should say what is the truth, for what has been said and written are far-fetched stories", said the prince, among other things in the interview.

Then, as now, he explains that Schackenborg was already in great debt when he was handed the castle as a boy who finally ended up making the situation untenable.

He felt that he could not justify to his sons to "push the snowball in front of them," as he puts it, and then just leave the burden to them in
the future.

Prince Joachim explains, among other things, that the challenges mainly occurred because the historic buildings and surroundings of the castle demanded so much of the budget, that it was not possible to keep up with production.

Prince Joachim still retains close links to South Jutland. Among other things by being a frequent visitor, but also by preserving Jutland in his heart. And interview, Tønders Mayor Henrik Frandsen assures:

- "We still have a prince and a princess who very often are in Southern Jutland. I experience no way that they have failed us in Jutland".

That's how you do it! Whatever shit you have inherited from your parents....you grow up...become a man...and don't repeat the mistakes with your own children.

And you especiall don't whinge around, and seek solace in sports, booze and other women  Snare
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 10:11:39 PM by PeDe » Logged

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2017, 10:07:58 PM »

^ Frodo needs to look up to his younger brother. I'm so proud of Joachim. Thanks, Peeds.  Thumb up

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: