Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crown Prince of Dubai Captures Breathtaking View Of City Above The Clouds  (Read 4162 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« on: December 12, 2016, 01:55:51 PM »

This looks super scary!  Yikes

http://www.boredpanda.com...sunrise-mist-fazza-dubai/

Is he standing on top of a skyscraper?! Yikes!  Yikes

I don't think I'd go high up there even if I was promised the entire fortune the families have.

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 06:13:09 PM »

Gorgeous & really breathtaking pics ...

That's the advantage of being a Prince ... he can go all the way up and outside where usually only maintenance people will be allowed to go - visitor platforms, in turn, are in most of the cases not at the very top AND often behind glass or caged (for a good reason).

I would LOVE to go up there where Fazzy has his coffee in the morning mist.

When I was last in Singapore, I went up the Marina Bay Sands, which is not the tallest building in Singapore, but one of the most spectacular - and the visitor's platform is at the very top and open air, with a spectacular 360? view over City Center, port & sea.
I confess that I am a sucker for high buildings, and Dubai is thus still on my bucket list.

So, Suzerain, I would indeed go up there, even without the promise to get a fortune. Be sure that at that height, you do only hear and feel the wind - the hustle and buzzle of the city is far way, and I would say it's a very romantic & eccentric place for a breakfast.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: