Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The RD birthday and reminiscence thread  (Read 24930 times)
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2018, 11:41:31 AM »

Blush  Hug  Star

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2018, 03:30:29 PM »

Well, now that I am a bit into posting,  Blush Id like to express my gratitude here. Thousand thanks and much appreciation to all the very dedicated RD posters, who for years have contributed and still contribute with quick updating, thorough info, wonderful pictures, historical data etc. etc.  Hug I do not always share your opinions - I would lose my individuality if I did but thats not the point. Your loyalty to the board is amazing and admirable.  Star A lot of work and time to give away. And still, you have a life to live (and your cats to feed  ).
Thanks and please keep going no matter what!  Smiley  Champagne

Lovely. Thanks Tulip!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »

Well, now that I am a bit into posting,  Blush Id like to express my gratitude here. Thousand thanks and much appreciation to all the very dedicated RD posters, who for years have contributed and still contribute with quick updating, thorough info, wonderful pictures, historical data etc. etc.  Hug I do not always share your opinions - I would lose my individuality if I did but thats not the point. Your loyalty to the board is amazing and admirable.  Star A lot of work and time to give away. And still, you have a life to live (and your cats to feed  ).
Thanks and please keep going no matter what!  Smiley  Champagne

lots of love right back at you, Tulip  Hug

Thank you for your lovely words  Star

CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2019, 04:17:51 AM »

I like the research of Principessa's historical contributions!  Yes Yes Yes Yes
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2019, 10:52:24 AM »

Dear CyrilSebastian, thank you very much 
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2019, 12:38:39 AM »

Oh! I hadn't been here before. So,that's the way RD was born. I used to read UR and  I can't remember the first time I entered this board;but I had so much fun that I couldn't stop coming back again. Once or twice I almost dared to join but then had second thoughts because I'm not into  FB or anything. In vain did I struggle but it wouldn't do,so finally I decided I would not repress myself. Sometimes I have to because this is sort of "addictive".
 Thank you dishers for so much fun and wit and even controversy, and knowledge of all things royal ... and non-royal.
Thank you Maria ,Thomas and so many patient moderators and board helpers- ye pioneers!  
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2019, 03:56:44 PM »

Oh! I hadn't been here before. So,that's the way RD was born. I used to read UR and  I can't remember the first time I entered this board;but I had so much fun that I couldn't stop coming back again. Once or twice I almost dared to join but then had second thoughts because I'm not into  FB or anything. In vain did I struggle but it wouldn't do,so finally I decided I would not repress myself. Sometimes I have to because this is sort of "addictive".
 Thank you dishers for so much fun and wit and even controversy, and knowledge of all things royal ... and non-royal.
Thank you Maria ,Thomas and so many patient moderators and board helpers- ye pioneers!  

Aww, Lord Gin that was lovely!  Especially with the P&P reference.

Hug
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2019, 05:05:35 PM »

Aww, Lord Gin that was lovely!  Especially with the P&P reference.

Hug
Thank you, AB, and  all of you! I had always thought there was something wrong or unusual  with my "interest" in royals.Here , I realized I was certainly not outlandish but  a tiny part of a cosmos piqued by the same curiosity. It was such a relief!
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2019, 06:45:00 PM »

I agree. I also like your posts CyrilSebastion. You always find stuff that I am fascinated to read/watch. Hug

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: