Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The RD birthday and reminiscence thread  (Read 7442 times)
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2018, 11:41:31 AM »

Blush  Hug  Star

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2018, 03:30:29 PM »

Well, now that I am a bit into posting,  Blush Id like to express my gratitude here. Thousand thanks and much appreciation to all the very dedicated RD posters, who for years have contributed and still contribute with quick updating, thorough info, wonderful pictures, historical data etc. etc.  Hug I do not always share your opinions - I would lose my individuality if I did but thats not the point. Your loyalty to the board is amazing and admirable.  Star A lot of work and time to give away. And still, you have a life to live (and your cats to feed  ).
Thanks and please keep going no matter what!  Smiley  Champagne

Lovely. Thanks Tulip!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »

Well, now that I am a bit into posting,  Blush Id like to express my gratitude here. Thousand thanks and much appreciation to all the very dedicated RD posters, who for years have contributed and still contribute with quick updating, thorough info, wonderful pictures, historical data etc. etc.  Hug I do not always share your opinions - I would lose my individuality if I did but thats not the point. Your loyalty to the board is amazing and admirable.  Star A lot of work and time to give away. And still, you have a life to live (and your cats to feed  ).
Thanks and please keep going no matter what!  Smiley  Champagne

lots of love right back at you, Tulip  Hug

Thank you for your lovely words  Star

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: