Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish Royal Jewelry  (Read 19838 times)
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2018, 04:35:05 PM »

It's a very strange situation, the original is an heirloom but not loaded with jewels-I'm sure Victoria would have let her wear it some day. Now she has pretty much guaranteed to herself that they won't--why would they when she has one that looks so similar (especially to the non-disher eye)

She’s appeared to be locked out of the jewel vaults since running afoul of Silvia over that christening get up & I don’t think she has the patience to wait for a more sympathetic Vikkan to gain control, so of course she’s going to blow through the money now.

What happened at a christening, I don't remember Smiley?

Better that she has her own stuff. She makes the family jewels look cheap anyway. I think those royals would turn over in their graves if they would knew that miss Slitz wears them.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2018, 04:35:59 PM »

It's a very strange situation, the original is an heirloom but not loaded with jewels-I'm sure Victoria would have let her wear it some day. Now she has pretty much guaranteed to herself that they won't--why would they when she has one that looks so similar (especially to the non-disher eye)

She’s appeared to be locked out of the jewel vaults since running afoul of Silvia over that christening get up & I don’t think she has the patience to wait for a more sympathetic Vikkan to gain control, so of course she’s going to blow through the money now.

Better that she has her own stuff. She makes the family jewels look cheap anyway. I think those royals would turn over in their graves if they would knew that miss Slitz wears them.

Remember when she showed up in traditional costume?

Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2018, 04:40:47 PM »

Remember when she showed up in traditional costume?

Oh yeah, I remember that. Her innocent shepherdess look.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2018, 04:47:18 PM »

I think I agree. Whatever will keep her away from the royal vaults. I believe that is possible in a few years we'll see her buying a new tiara.

CyrilSebastian

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2019, 10:31:29 PM »

The Cameo Tiara   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMeqzSsyo1A
Seagull

Baby Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2019, 12:13:44 PM »

I have to admit I'm absolutely crazy about Swedish crown jewels, all of them. Through the centuries they have accumulated a lot of seriously valuable and stunningly beautiful pieces. And all the bling is in the RF private possession AFAIK. Shocking wealth!

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2019, 04:55:50 PM »

I saw a post recently about Queen Desiree's Lava Parure. It's in the possession of a Danish Count but it's absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to see it somehow make a reappearance. I think someone like Madde, or Estelle further down the line, would rock this colour.
https://www.instagram.com...m_source=ig_web_copy_link
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2019, 10:26:55 PM »

I saw a post recently about Queen Desiree's Lava Parure. It's in the possession of a Danish Count but it's absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to see it somehow make a reappearance. I think someone like Madde, or Estelle further down the line, would rock this colour.

Very cool!!!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2019, 10:35:27 PM »

Very cool!!!

That’s really unusual. I’m not sure a lot of people could pull it off, though.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2019, 07:27:30 PM »

Sweden Charges Man in Royal Jewels Heist

https://www.nytimes.com/a...n-royal-jewels-heist.html
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Yesterday at 12:35:03 AM »

Very cool!!!

I think it's one of those pieces where you need a personality to rock it, such as maxima ☺ Swedish jeweld are the gift that keeps on giving!
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Yesterday at 12:52:42 AM »

Very cool!!!

I think it's one of those pieces where you need a personality to rock it, such as maxima ☺ Swedish jeweld are the gift that keeps on giving!

Ohhh, I didn't think of Max.  She could pull it off!   Star

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Yesterday at 10:56:23 AM »

What a set!!!!! Absolutely stunning!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: