Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Yrma's behaviour - observed and noticed  (Read 15838 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 01:59:49 AM »

Let's see if she'll buy more Gianvito Rossi....the woman's defender, the woman's encourager, the woman's advocate

Luxury Italian shoe firm Gianvito Rossi is accused of refusing to give Serena Williams a celebrity discount because 'the company did not want African American women to wear its shoes'

Grace Mazzilli has been accused of racially discriminating against her black employee Whitney Wilburn, who was based in the Manhattan boutique of Gianvito Rossi.

Bosses at luxury shoe company Gianvito Rossi have been accused of branding Serena Williams 'disgusting' and refusing to give her a celebrity discount because she's black.

Whitney Wilburn, who went to work for the shoe firm's Manhattan boutique in 2015, has filed a racial discrimination lawsuit against her former employer. Wilburn claims her old boss Grace Mazzilli had a 'racial animosity toward African Americans', New York Post.

Bosses at luxury shoe company Gianvito Rossi have been accused of branding Serena Williams 'disgusting' and refusing to give her a celebrity discount because she's black. Whitney Wilburn, who went to work for the shoe firm's Manhattan boutique in 2015, has filed a racial discrimination lawsuit against her former employer. Wilburn claims her old boss Grace Mazzilli had a 'racial animosity toward African Americans', New York Post.

The referred to the tennis pro as 'disgusting' and 'made it clear that the company did not want African American women to wear its shoes,' the suit says. 'When later pressured to do so by a contact at Vogue magazine, they offered only a fraction of the discount that white celebrities typically receive,' the suit says. Wilburn, who was recruited from another fashion store, says she was the only black employee at the boutique for a year and a half.

During that time, her suit says Mazzilli was 'hostile to Wilburn based upon her race and age.' She was also never invited to any of the many events all Mazzilli threw for boutiques run by white colleagues. Wilburn was then fired in January 2017 'without warning or formal evaluation' and was replaced her with a 'much younger white manager,' the suit says.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 03:11:26 AM »

I wonder ... Which "high profile princess" have not worn a pair of Rossi?
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 04:34:06 AM »

It makes me suspect that Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess of Denmark was getting huge "Celebrity" discounts for wearing those shoes! In fact, based on the article I think Madam was getting them for free.

No wonder she always wore them!
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 04:48:13 AM »

It makes me suspect that Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess of Denmark was getting huge "Celebrity" discounts for wearing those shoes! In fact, based on the article I think Madam was getting them for free.

No wonder she always wore them!

I think the Gianvito Rossi owner is exactly the person who would suck up to royalty. Especially one who styles herself The Great White Icon Savior of the World (and Ducks)
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2017, 05:01:02 AM »

They could be evil sisters.   
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 11:13:22 AM »

Mary protecting her crotch?

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2017, 12:11:09 PM »

Mary protecting her crotch?

Interesting pic - the kids are there (with Nanny) and it looks like the Mother Icon is using this as a teachable moment. Put if you look closer, she's talking over the kids to her body guard. While protecting her crotch...the mind reels.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 02:32:52 PM »

What the heck was she wearing?  Yikes

All her kids looked crestfallen, as if they just got chewed out by her. Her kids never look happy. They're either acting out, attention seeking or very subdued.
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2017, 12:42:28 AM »

What the heck was she wearing?  Yikes

All her kids looked crestfallen, as if they just got chewed out by her. Her kids never look happy. They're either acting out, attention seeking or very subdued.

Thank you  Star  You saved me from saying exactly the same thing - so true.   Beer
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2017, 05:02:51 AM »

The antics will be high this weekend; not going to let some Middleton upstart steal her thunder!
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2017, 06:48:27 PM »

Oh, I bet Mary watched the wedding in her lonely orchard-filled room and a hollow holler was felt down the corridor.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2017, 06:53:52 PM »

I think Christian is going to be tall and lanky like Joachim.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2017, 07:01:12 PM »

I think Christian is going to be tall and lanky like Joachim.

looks like it, doesn't it - thought the same thing, Barrie  Star

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2017, 07:19:01 AM »

soooo, flashback: Graasten 2014..... I found a photo and it is so typical Mary....pretending to fluff her hair, showing off her new ring, but meanwhile oogling somebody....imagining it was the Schack's/Marie

- she always does those strange things, when she believes that Daisy pays more attention to the Schack family over hers, especially when they might speak French 

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2017, 08:25:32 PM »

soooo, flashback: Graasten 2014..... I found a photo and it is so typical Mary....pretending to fluff her hair, showing off her new ring, but meanwhile oogling somebody....imagining it was the Schack's/Marie

- she always does those strange things, when she believes that Daisy pays more attention to the Schack family over hers, especially when they might speak French 

IIRC, she spent the vast majority of that photoshoot staring at Marie.   Thinking The really hilarious thing is that Marie never spends much/any time staring at Mosh during these events.  Roll Eyes

I also recall that hideously ugly dress she wore.   

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: