Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 67481 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »

January 7
Yrma participates in the launch of Anti Bulli with Mary Foundation and Mikkel Hansen
Anti Bulli is a new project that aims to strengthen children's well-being in the Danish handball clubs. Behind the project is the Mary Foundation and MH24 - Association Mikkel Against Bullying.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 05:12:48 PM »

Crown Princess Mary and handball king Mikkel Hansen walked along the track in the fight against bullying. Pincess Mary was with handball king Mikkel Hansen on the handball court in Silkeborg with the youngest players in Silkeborg IF.

The two distinguished guest players showed up to present their joint project Anti Bulli, which is about strengthening the community and combat bullying in handball.

Mary cooperates with Mikkel

- "When children go to an activity in their leisure time, it is not always that they thrive. It's really sad", said Crown Princess Mary on the project, which over the past year has been developed as a collaboration between Mary Foundation and the Association Mikkel Hansen Against Bullying.

Both the crown princess and the handball star took part along with the association's U8 and U10 players in a few of the exercises that are described in the new app Antibulli.dk.  

The content consists of exercises and recommendations, as coaches and parents across the country clubs can benefit from.

Mary triumphed over Mikkel

In one of the exercises was to Crown Princess Mary and Mikkel Hansen dribbling the ball while keeping one of the young players in the hand. This required teamwork, and although Mikkel Hansen is one of the world's best handball players, he was beaten by Crown Princess Mary and her partner Viktor.

They certainly had the ball more than we had acknowledged Mikkel, who else was accomplished using Marius with dribble Ministry.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 05:57:23 PM »

- "When children go to an activity in their leisure time, it is not always that they thrive. It's really sad", said Crown Princess Mary on the project

Let's give everyone a trophy for participation! Crown princess Mary will give up a pair of her shoes for the cause!  Angel
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 06:09:36 PM »

Crown Princess Mary and handball king Mikkel Hansen walked along the track in the fight against bullying. Pincess Mary was with handball king Mikkel Hansen on the handball court in Silkeborg with the youngest players in Silkeborg IF.

The two distinguished guest players showed up to present their joint project Anti Bulli, which is about strengthening the community and combat bullying in handball.

Mary cooperates with Mikkel

- "When children go to an activity in their leisure time, it is not always that they thrive. It's really sad", said Crown Princess Mary on the project, which over the past year has been developed as a collaboration between Mary Foundation and the Association Mikkel Hansen Against Bullying.

Both the crown princess and the handball star took part along with the association's U8 and U10 players in a few of the exercises that are described in the new app Antibulli.dk.  

The content consists of exercises and recommendations, as coaches and parents across the country clubs can benefit from.

Mary triumphed over Mikkel

In one of the exercises was to Crown Princess Mary and Mikkel Hansen dribbling the ball while keeping one of the young players in the hand. This required teamwork, and although Mikkel Hansen is one of the world's best handball players, he was beaten by Crown Princess Mary and her partner Viktor.

They certainly had the ball more than we had acknowledged Mikkel, who else was accomplished using Marius with dribble Ministry.

What is happening in this picture?  What an angry facial expression she has as she looks at that poor kid.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 06:20:55 PM »

That's Madame's "concerned" expression.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 06:42:04 PM »

I can't believe this!

Mares is dressed appropriately, 100% engaged with the kids and the cause. And she's NOT mugging for the cameras! The lean in pose may smell a little artificial, but I have to give her a 9/10 on this engagement. She should be doing more things like this.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 08:01:01 PM »

Mary has always looked better in casual clothing even though she has a ton of make up on she looks about 20 years younger than she did a few days ago.
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 09:04:27 PM »

She looks good! And she really seems to enjoy herself and cooperate with the kids.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 09:24:07 PM »

she looks good for once.
i always notice children never seem to be relaxed around her Thinking

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 09:34:57 PM »

she has those moments, where she looks interested and engaged in a patronage. But they are mere seconds in her camera-whoring life.

It's all a roose to get articles and the impression out to the public about Meaary being imersed in her patronages, playing her bad Jesus-Christ-Superstar performance

LMVDA

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2017, 10:55:39 PM »

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 11:13:27 PM »

She looks only a little more interested than her usual snob face. And her goggle eye is very apparent in the first pic^

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 12:08:43 AM »

Mary looks good in casual clothes  Thumb up She lost some weight, didn't she?  Thinking on a different note: she has the most ugly sneakers  I know they're a repeat because they're the ugliest I've ever seen 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 04:07:26 AM »

All of these photos kill the theory that she wasn't camera-whoring at this event.  She's totally camera-whoring.  As usual.  Thumb down

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 11:34:19 AM »

On a court like that don't you have to have non-outdoor sneakers that are smooth underneath? I play innebandy sometimes and it doesn't matter what pick-up game you are playing or where, them's the rules. Its a similar court surface for handball; shes not wearing running shoes is she? (yeah I realise this is going WAY nit picky Tongue)

Man, in jeans she looks REALLY thin on the bottom. But agree with folks - for a casual thing like this she appropriately dressed (more or less) and looks engaged at least.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: