Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 93170 times)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: May 17, 2017, 05:02:04 AM »

Did she get new shoes again and want to show them off?
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: May 17, 2017, 05:06:16 AM »

Yep! the jacket over top reminds me of Princess of Wales, circa 1980s.

But I also found this:
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: May 17, 2017, 09:22:35 AM »

But I also found this:

If I am correct there is jet another royal besides Salma (and Yrma) with this skirt.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: May 17, 2017, 09:33:39 AM »

This outfit looks so weird to me. I can't recall ever seeing anyone in Denmark besides Mosh dressed like that.

It's totally weird for this event  Star

She is going to the opening event at the largest producer of dairy products in Scandinavia in this outfit  Crazy

That's why she looks like an idiot...she cannot dress hersefl appropriately, unless she is in street clothes, or copies other royals for a gala event.

On the contrary I thought she chose her outfit very carefully  

emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: May 17, 2017, 09:55:07 AM »

I liked it when I only saw from the knees up, and assumed it was a knee length skirt..... once I saw the maxi length and the shoes......  Thumb down
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: May 17, 2017, 12:40:29 PM »

I don't like that she picked black and white heels with this skirt - too matchy matchy for the style icon 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: May 17, 2017, 12:46:09 PM »

But I also found this:

If I am correct there is jet another royal besides Salma (and Yrma) with this skirt.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: May 17, 2017, 05:17:52 PM »

This outfit looks so weird to me. I can't recall ever seeing anyone in Denmark besides Mosh dressed like that.

It's totally weird for this event  Star

She is going to the opening event at the largest producer of dairy products in Scandinavia in this outfit  Crazy

That's why she looks like an idiot...she cannot dress hersefl appropriately, unless she is in street clothes, or copies other royals for a gala event.

On the contrary I thought she chose her outfit very carefully  

silly me, Coya....of course she did  Star   

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2017, 06:09:49 PM »

If I were in my mean mood, I'd argue that she doesn't have to colour coordinate her outfits to lead our thoughts in that direction... But I'll praise her instead for wearing the same set of ear rings in both ears this time.  Yes

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: May 18, 2017, 03:27:33 AM »

Apparently she's been "BANNED" from being friends with Caroline Fleming:
http://www.dailymail.co.u...e-Fleming-party-life.html
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: May 18, 2017, 04:28:02 AM »

Apparently she's been "BANNED" from being friends with Caroline Fleming:
http://www.dailymail.co.u...e-Fleming-party-life.html

Mosh's incompetent PR strikes again.

Since when was Mosh best friends with Caroline?  Roll Eyes  Since when was Mosh banned from seeing anyone?  She had a child rapist relative at her wedding; she went out for a very public dinner with a convicted coke dealer; she continues to pal around with Amber Petty, a woman who pissed off Marge by wearing her bridesmaid dress (designed by Marge) out to some silly event in Australia. 

This is a desperate attempt at publicity.  Mosh is trying to remain in the spotlight by having her PR tie her to someone who is actually in the spotlight. 

Also, Caroline is very good friends with Marie too.  She introduced Marie to Jokke.  No mention of Marie being banned from seeing Caroline.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: May 18, 2017, 10:19:33 AM »

Maybe Caroline got tired of Yrma's antics and side-eyes and "dumped" her. Basically, Caroline banned Mosh of hanging around with her Cool

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: May 18, 2017, 02:02:16 PM »

Maybe Mosh was trying to get on "Ladies of London" - like, following the cameras around to be "caught" on camera, as if she just hangs out in fabulous places in London and pals around with them. I would love to hear Caroline Stanbury's thoughts on Mary. She doesn't mince words.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: May 18, 2017, 11:12:17 PM »

Maybe Mosh was trying to get on "Ladies of London" - like, following the cameras around to be "caught" on camera, as if she just hangs out in fabulous places in London and pals around with them. I would love to hear Caroline Stanbury's thoughts on Mary. She doesn't mince words.

I strongly believe that Mosh would love nothing more than to be on a reality tv show like Ladies of London or Real Housewives. 
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: May 18, 2017, 11:52:17 PM »

I strongly believe that Mosh would love nothing more than to be on a reality tv show like Ladies of London or Real Housewives. 

ITA - too bad she married Fred before they became so popular! She was on a reality show in Denmark, wasn't she?

I would love to pitch one for Australian TV: I would call it: After the Fairytale
After a quickie divorce, the former Mary Donaldson, formerly HRH Princess Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark, now HH Mary, Countess of O'dense, has to start over in her former homeland Sydney, Australia. Watch her as she begins life anew as a commoner, finding a home, shopping for an appropriate wardrobe, re-inventing herself as an etiquette expert and stylist to up and coming debutantes and Skyping her royal children!

Must see TV!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: