Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Fred - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 11057 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 06:00:55 PM »

He sure looked alive and happy to be there, unlike when he's with his millstonebeloved wife.   Spiteful

Who is this blonde? Have they met before?
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Pearl for June

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 06:02:45 PM »

A sports-related event with pretty blondes and no wife in sight. The kind of engagement he loves

Eyes up here, Fred  Halo
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2017, 06:34:15 PM »

Isn't it Caroline Wozniacki?

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 06:47:03 PM »

The lady in red is swimmer Pernille Blume.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 06:48:42 PM »

Does Freddie buy his suits a size smaller than needed on purpose? Or is this a new style?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 06:50:48 PM »

A sports-related event with pretty blondes and no wife in sight. The kind of engagement he loves

Eyes up here, Fred  Halo

Just wanted to say that, Elissa  Star this is his dream come true....he "peers", all accomplished sportswomen/men honoured at a festive event. Pingo is in heaven...there are Danish speaking accomplished women.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2017, 07:20:17 PM »

Does Freddie buy his suits a size smaller than needed on purpose? Or is this a new style?

He's been doing this for years. He still fantasizes being a member of a boy band.  Roll Eyes
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Pearl for June

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2017, 08:16:05 PM »

He's been doing this for years. He still fantasizes being a member of a boy band.  Roll Eyes

And maybe his wife buy clothes for him like she does for her : at least one size too small. But unlike her he wears no corset or spanx underneath...
LouiseH

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2017, 01:36:56 AM »

Yes, Onar, I love that dress too.

On the subject of Fred's suits.  That really annoyed me when I started looking at the pictures on this board.  I could not figure out WHY he of all people was doing this.  Just in the last few month I have had reason to go shopping, something I do very seldom do, window shopping would be a better term for what I was doing; and ALL of the men's stores had displays of mannequins in unbelievably tight clothes.  Clothes that were so tight I am not sure anyone but a lanky teenage boy would look good in them.  There is a trend at work and on the streets here in DC where good looking, fit, young enough men have on clothes that are too form fitting to be attractive.

I love to see beautiful clothes.  I really hate to say anything negative as everyone being critiqued on this board is both better looking and better dressed than I am.  But this is not limited to just Fred, this is all over the place now.  I hope it will go away soon.  I don't know if he has always done this, I don't remember him doing this when he was younger.

I don't feel like his weight fluctuates too much, but I am not a good judge of this. 
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2017, 02:00:30 AM »

Please...Fred doesn't buy suits off the rack. No royal man does. He can have his tailor to customize it any way he wants. He chooses to wear it as tight as if the buttons would pop. There's an age to follow fashion trend. A nearly 50-year-old crown prince is way beyond that age. 
LouiseH

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2017, 02:32:08 AM »

I agree his tailor is complicit.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2017, 01:14:30 PM »

Fred isn't aging well at all. Goes to show what happens when you marry someone who drains the happiness out of you.

He's been doing that tight suit thing for awhile now. I hate it with a passion. You want a natty dresser, Prince Charles is a freaking NATTY man. Gorgeous patterns and textures, beautifully cut, never a thread out of place.

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2017, 01:27:15 PM »

Have never Fred so happy!!!!     He looks almost his boyish self.  I've always thought he had the something of the Hugh Grant about him, but it's only limited to those youngish looks, though now he's going downhill fast  Shocked

I think Fred spends just as much time and money on his wardrobe as Mary does unfortunately  Crap
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2017, 02:15:32 PM »

There are few things more ridiculous than grown men acting like they're boys. Fred is almost 50, yet keeps acting like he's 22 (at most). He's got an entire nation telling him it's okay and he's still got time to grow up which tells me, he either never will or it'll be horrible and terrible experience for him when he has to. 48 and he can't keep his eyes of other women or do a professionel speech or wear a proper suit Beer I know we mock Mary all the time, but looking at Fred I wonder why we could EVER expect more from his wife as he obviously cannot be bothered to even try..
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2017, 02:23:26 PM »

Unfortunately, Maria, I think it's too late.  He won't grow up and when he becomes king he'll continue to do events that reflect his interests and Mary will take on everything else.  His protectors and minders will ensure that his image will stay clean so things will remain pretty much the same  No
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: