Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Fred - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 9760 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2017, 03:09:30 AM »

Why did he stand like this in every photo? Did he have something up in his a**?  Blink Tongue

jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2017, 04:27:48 AM »

Advisers to Fred: You have an event today.
Fred: Do I have to wear a suit?
Advisers: Yes
Fred: Does it involve sports or athletics or hot blondes?
Advisers: No
Fred: Why am I going?
Advisers: Sake?
Fred: Let's roll.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2017, 06:37:18 AM »

Why did he stand like this in every photo? Did he have something up in his a**?  Blink Tongue

He had to fart after eating an excessive amount of beans. Excuse him.

chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2017, 09:12:45 AM »

IMHO the press deliberately publishes unflattering pics of Freddles - they would never dare to publish this kind of pic of Mosh (and after heavy photoshopping, of course). It's a question of a good PR adviser. Obivously, Freddles does not have one or a really bad one...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2017, 06:00:08 PM »

well, Yrma hired years ago a whole PR agency to revamp her image, money bad spent if you ask me.

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Emerald for May

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2017, 08:41:08 AM »

Fred paid a visit to Danish pilots training at the military base of Orange in France.

http://www.noblesseetroya...a-base-militaire-dorange/
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2017, 09:11:55 AM »

Does he have a receding hairline? Never noticed before.

A graying Peter Pan isn't a good sight....
LouiseH

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2017, 03:29:07 AM »

Thank You Chocolate Angel,

I have been asking myself the same thing for a while now, and I though maybe it was just me who noticed this.  (I apologize if someone HAS made a comment about this but I missed it because I was unable to read the post closely.)  Why are they going to great lengths to make Mary look good and deliberately posting photos that are unflattering of him.  I think his (obvious) attitude toward the press has earned him a lot of enemies.

It is that or he is so uncomfortable around the press he produces a lot of bad photo and it is hard to find a good one of him.  I don't know.  You notice in selfies and the like he seems to be quite photogenic.

The fact that they will extensively Photoshop Mary but not him is indicative it is deliberate in my mind, but then I have not looked at as many picture of him as most of you here.

Also motion photos of him as opposed to stills seem to be much better.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2017, 03:54:04 AM »

It has nothing to do with photographers or photoshop. Frodo usually looks bad when he's around his beloved wife. He looks much better when he's outdoor or with blondes and far away his beloved wife. There's a pattern and it has been proven over the years.  Whistle
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2017, 05:41:45 AM »

Thank You Chocolate Angel,

I have been asking myself the same thing for a while now, and I though maybe it was just me who noticed this.  (I apologize if someone HAS made a comment about this but I missed it because I was unable to read the post closely.)  Why are they going to great lengths to make Mary look good and deliberately posting photos that are unflattering of him.  I think his (obvious) attitude toward the press has earned him a lot of enemies.

It is that or he is so uncomfortable around the press he produces a lot of bad photo and it is hard to find a good one of him.  I don't know.  You notice in selfies and the like he seems to be quite photogenic.

The fact that they will extensively Photoshop Mary but not him is indicative it is deliberate in my mind, but then I have not looked at as many picture of him as most of you here.

Also motion photos of him as opposed to stills seem to be much better.

His attitude has nothing to do with bad photos, it's Mary's cronies and paid staff that undermine the freedom of press seting certain media under pressure to publish her more than other members of the DRF, in turn of getting exclusive rights to stories, and pictures.

It's not that difficult to figure out, IMO.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2017, 11:00:00 PM »

February 3
Fred participates in the opening event at the Royal Arena

Crown Prince Frederik comes to rock out with when Royal Arenas first official opening concert in ?restad South is led off by Metallica. - We are proud to be the first to play at Royal Arena, says Metallica's Danish drummer Lars Ulrich, who on Friday night should turn rate when Crown Prince Frederik going to a concert by Metallica.

- "I was in Copenhagen in December and then the construction of the arena", told Lars Ulrich to the press as he Thursday night was at a party at Oslo boat where there were Zulu Awards.

- "The USA has finally figured out what the word Danish "fun" means. So I should probably be ready, and receive friends from most of Denmark with candles and hot chocolate", said Lars Ulrik about his private planes between the four concerts.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2017, 11:06:06 PM »

^  Derf's. Worst. Photo. Ever. Nerves Nerves Nerves
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2017, 11:07:09 PM »

he looks high as a kite in the last photo.

Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2017, 01:30:50 AM »

he looks high as a kite in the last photo.

Agreed. The pupils in his eyes are barely pinpoints.  Even flash light can't account for that, and it's night to boot.  Uppers to fix the hangover?

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2017, 11:16:42 AM »

That's what a bad marriage does to any man. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: