Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Fred - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 9759 times)
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2017, 04:45:36 PM »

That's what a bad marriage does to any man. 

Totally agree, Hester - and a  Star

Fred is not a strong person as an individual in any way; he bends with the wind. Apart from winning the vagina lottery (not you Mary!), there is nothing special about him at all; when the going gets even a little uphill, a little bad, he checks out.

To quote Aurora Greenway in Terms of Endearment: "You are not special enough to overcome a bad marriage."  Fred.  I'm talkin' to you.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2017, 08:07:14 PM »

February 2
Velohouse Copenhagen gifts a Fuji Altamira CX bikecycle to the Crown Prince of Denmark.

Oh, look, another pressie  Whistle those bikes range from

- Fuji Altamira CX 1.3 Force Bike = $1,899.00
- Fuji Altamira Cx 1.3 2017         = $2,669.00
- Fuji Altamira Cx 1.1 2017         = $4,519.00

I guess the store is showing support for Frede for one of his beloved adventures, the "Steel Bum" competition. After competing in the "Iron Man", that's next for sure.

And...hey - a king gots to do, what a king gots to do  Spiteful

LouiseH

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2017, 11:59:34 PM »

That's a very nice, light cyclo-cross bike with a very uncomfortable man's racing saddle...  I think he IS entering a cyclo-cross race with that bike.  That bike weighs in at around 20 lbs....  (My steel road bike weighs in 10 pounds heavier and my aluminum mountain bike is about 15 pounds heavier (for a comparison).  Nice bike.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2017, 12:01:35 AM »

That's a very nice, light cyclo-cross bike with a very uncomfortable man's racing saddle...  I think he IS entering a cyclo-cross race with that bike.  That bike weighs in at around 20 lbs....  (My steel road bike weighs in 10 pounds heavier and my aluminum mountain bike is about 15 pounds heavier (for a comparison).  Nice bike.

Likely. And I hope it's on his own time, and not as an official event on the DRF calendar. He should get his act together and act/work like his IS the Crown Prince.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2017, 05:18:17 PM »

March 15
As a member of the IOC Participant, Fred attendec the coordination commission meeting in Pyeongchang county, South Korea, where the 2018 Winter Olympics are held.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2017, 05:18:31 PM »

March 18
Frederik and Haakon gloomy in Norway's oldest cross-country skiing
They've done it once before, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Prince Haakon. And Saturday morning hitched the two crown princes as skis on again.

For the second time participating Crown Prince Frederik participate in Norway's oldest and most traditional cross-country skiing, Birkebeinerlobet.  He did so with Norway's Crown Prince Haakon. The two friends also attended together last year when they competed in the same category. Unfortunately for Crown Prince Frederik, Haakon could pull out as the victor of the internal duel thus gaining bragging rights.

Crown Prince Frederik ready to ski on Saturday morning
At 8:30 Saturday morning hitched the two crown princes once again the long skis on their feet, ready to travel 54 kilometers in distance mountain terrain from Rena in ?sterdalen to Lillehammer in Gudbrandsdalen.

Did not reach the goal in time
Last year Prince Haakon managed to enter the time of four hours, ten minutes and ten seconds while our own Crown Prince Frederick ending time five hours, five minutes and five seconds. It also meant that he did not reach the goal within the group (men between 44 and 49 years) time limit was reached.

Birkebeinerl?bet started way back in 1205, when the Norwegian royal child was taken to safety by two warriors. To commemorate the event, the participants must run with a backpack a minimum of 3.5 kg.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2017, 05:24:37 PM »

WOW, he got out of bed twice in...a month? He makes William look good.  Roll Eyes Clown
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2017, 12:11:51 AM »

April 5
Fred participates in SportAccord conference on April 5-6 in Aarhus
One of the largest conferences in sports events take these days place in Aarhus. SportAccord Convention is an annual international sports conference, which this year is held under the theme "Innovation in Action".

HRH Crown Prince and about 1500 delegates will over the next day attend a series of meetings with International Federations, and in addition, exhibitors presentations and workshops.

KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2017, 02:02:24 AM »

Is it just me or does his sport coat look a little too snug in that last pic?
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2017, 02:35:21 AM »

April 5
Fred participates in SportAccord conference on April 5-6 in Aarhus
One of the largest conferences in sports events take these days place in Aarhus. SportAccord Convention is an annual international sports conference, which this year is held under the theme "Innovation in Action".

HRH Crown Prince and about 1500 delegates will over the next day attend a series of meetings with International Federations, and in addition, exhibitors presentations and workshops.

Does Fred miss ANY sports related conferences/events in Denmark?  Roll Eyes
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2017, 11:00:43 PM »

April 19
Fred conducted the opening of the open-air Council 75th anniversary conference
In connection with the open-air council's 75th anniversary, a conference was held focusing on different perspectives for the future of clean air. The Crown pirnce gave a speech and said among other things:

- "it is important for the crown princess and me that our children get to know nature and that our children become aware of the many possibilities that nature offers us. Straight from the ultimate ro to the possibility of the active vibrant outdoors".

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2017, 02:18:19 PM »

May 3
Freddles attended the DenmarkBridge Award ceremony

VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/...AGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

May 5
Freddles attended The Brain Prize ceremony

May 6
Freddles attended a "Save the Children" (Red Barnet) outdoor event

VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/...s/videos/477856899219563/

Der blev bygget en stor fuglerede i skoven og tilberedt kylling over bål, da H.K.H. Kronprinsen i dag, som protektor for Red Barnet, var på skovtur med familieoplevelsesklubben i Assens.
Her mødes udsatte familier cirka én gang om måneden til arrangementer, hvor målet er at etablere relationer og fællesskaber og give positive oplevelser.
Video: Kongehuset ©

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: