Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 19836 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2017, 02:35:42 PM »

Royal funny moments: Princesses Josephine and Athena 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4XfryD4xE
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2017, 02:40:52 PM »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS9Wx3ThAHk/
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2017, 03:27:26 PM »

I find nothing funny about bratty behavior. 

Josie works my every nerve, I hope she has minimal contact with Athena (who seems like a well adjusted sweet little girl) for her own good. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2017, 04:21:45 PM »

There have been photos before of Mary suddenly deciding to pay attention to Isabella, and the poor girl just glows when it happens.  She looks around to make sure that everyone can see.  It's clear from her behaviour that it doesn't happen much, if at all.  Yet again we see Josie being presented in a much prettier outfit than her big sister.

Poor Marie and Jokke.  What a dilemma for them to see Josie and Athena playing like this - in a way that we have never seen Athena play before.  What could they do?  I suspect they'll be keeping a much tighter eye on her in the future, and nudging her away from her rebellious cousin.

Josie - what a brat.  And she's going to grow up to be the most entitled child in the family, I'll bet.  She may well make Mary regret indulging her every whim.  I have no doubts that she is the favoured child, even above the heir - and Mary's the kind that would normally favour the heir the most.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2017, 04:28:10 PM »

Athena is at that exact age where little girls are looking up to big girls and Josie is the closest big girl. Izzy is almost too old but Josie is just the right age for her to pick up on stuff from. I thought it was a cute display, at least on the Athena end. I agree that Josie is a brat and is all about the attention-getting behavior due to parental neglect. But I can only imagine these things are incredibly boring and stupid and pointless and in a lot of ways, the kids shouldn't have to deal with the public stuff until they are older. I know they're supposed to get the training young but look how boring Christian is. Look how over it Fred is.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2017, 05:54:37 PM »

I find nothing funny about bratty behavior. 

Josie works my every nerve, I hope she has minimal contact with Athena (who seems like a well adjusted sweet little girl) for her own good. 

THAT  Star

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2017, 10:24:43 PM »

I think the two girls -- Josephine and Athena -- actually look a great deal alike at this stage. And it's clear that Athena really enjoys interacting with her older cousin.
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2017, 12:57:07 PM »

Mary is doing nothing to curtail the behaviour so it's safe to say that Josie is definitely indulged.  In Isabella's case, at the same age, I saw less indulgent smiles from Mary....
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2017, 03:57:20 PM »

wonder who will get Marselisborg.....Fred or Joachim...The Shacks have ties to the are..Fred--who knows
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2017, 04:13:30 PM »

Josephine is a really bad influence on Athena. She was behaving extremely badly and egging Athena on. Marie intervened as far as she could - gently holding Josephine so that her arms weren't flailing for effect. Alas, she has learned the attention-seeking craft all her life so far.  I LOVED the bit where Mary skulked around behind Marie and Jokke - even sweet Marie basically blocked Mary behind her - fair enough, as Mary should have stayed on her side of the balcony. With her husband. nb as Fred marched into the balcony, Mary had pursed lips and it looked as though she and Fred had "had words" just beforehand. Ba ha ha and Mary's weird de-stress reaction after Henrik paid her a bit of polite attention. She looked so uncomfortable at interacting with her father-in-law! Every moment between Fred and Mary and their kids looks like they're trying to keep control of badly behaved, badly brought up feral children. Contrast with the relaxed Schacks - totally confident of their brood. At the end, Marie manages to get Athena back from Josephine and holds her close - then Josephine comes raging back. Marie was deciding what to do about Josephine (and her parents' complete lack of control) when everyone started to leave. Marie and Jokke will have an in-depth discussion for sure, about tactics for next time to avoid being embarrassed by the unruly cousins.

At one point, after Mary has raced across to Marie's side of the balcony, Marie glances over to see whether Fred's OK abandoned on his own.

oh, they had an initial discussion right then and there

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2017, 04:51:45 PM »

Oh yes, the whispering in Joachim's ear while maintaining the gracious smile, though there's a serious glint in her eye, then the firm grip on Athena's hand.  Yep, future strategies will be planned to avoid unseemly public behaviour.  I get the idea that Marie's philosophy is that there's a time and place for everything and Athena was overdoing it a little bit, through no fault of her own, of course
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2017, 07:20:55 PM »

There have been photos before of Mary suddenly deciding to pay attention to Isabella, and the poor girl just glows when it happens.  She looks around to make sure that everyone can see.  It's clear from her behaviour that it doesn't happen much, if at all.  Yet again we see Josie being presented in a much prettier outfit than her big sister.

Poor Marie and Jokke.  What a dilemma for them to see Josie and Athena playing like this - in a way that we have never seen Athena play before.  What could they do?  I suspect they'll be keeping a much tighter eye on her in the future, and nudging her away from her rebellious cousin.

Josie - what a brat.  And she's going to grow up to be the most entitled child in the family, I'll bet.  She may well make Mary regret indulging her every whim.  I have no doubts that she is the favoured child, even above the heir - and Mary's the kind that would normally favour the heir the most.

Star

This is the thing about Mosh that I dislike the most.  I have zero respect for her and have to wonder what kind of a selfish beeyotch she really is because she treats her daughter like a second-class citizen.  She doesn't do this to any of her other children, and it infuriates me that she very visibly plays least-favorites.  People who do this to their children are nothing but trash.  It takes a special level of horrible to treat an innocent child so poorly, and Mosh has done it since day one with Isabella.  It makes me sick.  Isabella did nothing wrong.  All she wants is what all children want-the love of their mother.  This is also why I have no respect for Mosh's sugars.  Like Sofia's sugars, they are holding a terrible person up on a pedestal.  It's sick.  Completely sick.

Poor Isabella does glow whenever Mosh uses her as a photo prop.  This clearly never happens in private because if it did, Isabella wouldn't react in such a way.  It makes me ill to think about how cold she most likely is toward Izzy when she's not using her for camera attention. Nerves
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2017, 08:27:40 PM »

Lookerme 2.0

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2017, 08:29:42 PM »

This is the thing about Mosh that I dislike the most.  I have zero respect for her and have to wonder what kind of a selfish beeyotch she really is because she treats her daughter like a second-class citizen.  She doesn't do this to any of her other children, and it infuriates me that she very visibly plays least-favorites.  People who do this to their children are nothing but trash.  It takes a special level of horrible to treat an innocent child so poorly, and Mosh has done it since day one with Isabella.  It makes me sick.  Isabella did nothing wrong.  All she wants is what all children want-the love of their mother.  This is also why I have no respect for Mosh's sugars.  Like Sofia's sugars, they are holding a terrible person up on a pedestal.  It's sick.  Completely sick.

Poor Isabella does glow whenever Mosh uses her as a photo prop.  This clearly never happens in private because if it did, Isabella wouldn't react in such a way.  It makes me ill to think about how cold she most likely is toward Izzy when she's not using her for camera attention. Nerves
Star
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2017, 08:52:08 PM »

Lookerme 2.0

Or even Marge 2.0; I've seen Marge do that on balconies and stuff (although HELLO, she's the QUEEN)... Josie has inherited the double whammy, there. She's going to be... entertaining to watch in the years to come.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: