Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 19042 times)
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 03:56:13 AM »

Ahhhhh.

QMII wore these poofy sleeves well before Maxima, Mary, Madeleine, etc. etc.
Lurker

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 04:41:43 AM »

Ahhhhh.

I still dislike bell sleeves but Daisy wears them like a champ. 
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 03:21:01 PM »

Marge has a lot of "bling" on and looks incredibly regal - stunning, actually imo.  Her dil wears the entire vault and looks like a xmas tree, a clown  Clown .
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 04:19:37 PM »

hate the thought of Icon getting all these beautiful jewels and how she will re-make them.............

Can the Icon also take back Marie's lovely tiara that Daisy "loaned" her  Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 04:27:16 PM »

hate the thought of Icon getting all these beautiful jewels and how she will re-make them.............

Can the Icon also take back Marie's lovely tiara that Daisy "loaned" her  Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I am thinking that if there is any taking back to do, it will need to be sanctioned by Freddles and I don't see him doing that, even for Yrma.  As Queen Consort, Yrma will have little or no power.  Think Henrik.  If I were Freddles, I would love to see Yrma as Consort.  He will finally have power over her ... and he can be as passive aggressive as he wants and she won't be able to do anything about it.  JMO...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 05:20:26 PM »

Ahhhhh.

You didn't know yet.....almost every fashion often comes by for a 2nd or more time. Tongue
As my mother stated some items are fashionable again if you keep on to them long enough Wink
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 07:27:22 PM »

January 21
Margrethe opens Aarhus Capital of Culture

Queen Margrethe is among the 1,300 specially invited guests who help to mark the opening of Aarhus as European Capital of Culture 2017. Upon arrival, Her Majesty was received by Mayor Jacob Bundsgaard and Prime Minister Lars L?kke Rasmussen. The Queen is patron of the "Aarhus 2017", which during the year will be folded out with plenty of cultural offerings - not just in Aarhus, but throughout the Central Denmark Region.

After the show at the Concert Hall, Queen Margrethe along with 80 children from Engdal School participated in a procession with a fleet of 4,000 illuminated ships on a walk through town and down to the waterfront. Along the way, the procession followed by 1,000 choristers who sing about the hopes, fears and dreams.

Aarhus want ECOC to create a cultural laboratory, where participants, among other things, can contribute to rethink solutions to future challenges.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »

^^^^ that seemed to have been a great ceremony, especially when you watch the VIDEO HERE with all the boats lighting up, loved it  

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 08:59:22 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 09:02:33 PM »

And I love how the people participated  Jumping

Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2017, 01:51:45 AM »

Wow that looked amazing! Thanks for all the great pictures!  Star

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2017, 12:30:13 AM »

Awesome event! Love the beautiful fireworks shots   Thumb up

Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2017, 01:11:27 AM »

I am thinking that if there is any taking back to do, it will need to be sanctioned by Freddles and I don't see him doing that, even for Yrma.  As Queen Consort, Yrma will have little or no power.  Think Henrik.  If I were Freddles, I would love to see Yrma as Consort.  He will finally have power over her ... and he can be as passive aggressive as he wants and she won't be able to do anything about it.  JMO...

I really never thought of it that way and.....I think you are right!  And...I like it!   Star

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 11:00:17 PM »

January 22
Daisy attended the film premiere of "The King's Choice" in Copenhagen

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 11:04:58 PM »

January 28
Daisy opened the annual Treasure Trove exhibition at the National Museum of Denmark in Copenhagen
The exhibition showcases a selection of treasures discovered by amateur archaeologists and detectorists across Denmark.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2017, 11:10:18 PM »

February 10
Daisy opened the exhibition "JORN + MUNCH" at the Museum Jorn in Silkeborg
Queen Margrethe was at Museum Jorn in Silkeborg received a beautiful bouquet of the 10-year-old flower girl Maja Kikanovic. Her Majesty was invited to attend the opening of the exhibition Jorn + Munch, made in collaboration with the Munch Museum in Oslo.

- "It is worth seeing", praised the queen exhibition, consisting of 46 major works by Norwegian painter Edvard Munch and 60 works by the Danish painter Asger Jorn, who was closely linked to Silkeborg.

Queen Margrethe got a private tour by curator Karen Friis, who has put together the exhibition, which shows that Asger Jorn has been heavily inspired by Edvard Munch.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: