Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Daisy - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 16934 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2017, 09:53:23 PM »

Lookerme 2.0

Or even Marge 2.0; I've seen Marge do that on balconies and stuff (although HELLO, she's the QUEEN).
True dat: Marge certainly enjoys her "Don't Cry For Me, Copenhaaaaaagen" moments
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2017, 02:35:51 AM »

Editor- Star Hug

I suspect that Josie will be more royal than the rest of them when she grows up.   Roll Eyes  Genes from two big attention whores, coupled with privilege, endless wealth and a lack of discipline is a recipe for disaster.  Like her grandmother toward herself (Marge), and like her mother toward herself, she'll be her own biggest fan. 

I can only hope she has good nannies and excellent teachers.  She's going to need them.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2017, 05:06:45 AM »

Athena kept trying and trying to get Josephine's attention or to make eye contact or interact with her ..... but Josephine ..... is her mother's daughter.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2017, 12:11:29 PM »

duplicate post
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 12:38:48 PM by Hester » Logged
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2017, 12:38:19 PM »

Royal funny moments: Princesses Josephine and Athena 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4XfryD4xE

Marie's patience is truly tested.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2017, 12:57:16 PM »

If either one of those girls went pitching off the balcony, it would be quite grim. Joe needs to be leashed.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2017, 02:59:11 PM »

I was bothered enough by what I saw on the video but the still photos are worse. Josie does not make eye contact with Athena at all. This is really very disturbing. This behavior needs to be controlled and watched closely by the girls parents but they are the worst. Athena is at an age where she is playing monkey see monkey do so I expect that Marie and Joachim make sure that she is surrounded by well raised friends who can bring out the best in her. Socialization is crucial at such a young age. Josie is in danger of being the worst kind of royal offspring do not be surprised if she starts up with headlines in ten years time and making disastrous decisions with her life because of her confusion between who she is allowed to be and what the world will put up with.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2017, 07:20:40 PM »

Royal funny moments: Princesses Josephine and Athena 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4XfryD4xE

Marie's patience is truly tested.

yup, you can see it at 0:13, and I bet she is saying it in French 

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2017, 07:35:08 PM »

Josephine clearly indicates that she wants to step down.
Marie hesitating a second as if waiting for Mary to step up and offer her daughter her hand.
Mary does nothing.
Marie offers her hand to Josephine.
Mary waits to see Josephine stepping down.
Walks away.

(Certainly you can argue Mary is "too far away" from Jo to help, but I'm not buying this considering Mary never has any problem elbowing her way through sundry obstacles if she want to)

Clearly not used to helping her own children up and down furnitures.
Clearly used to waiting for other people to do it for her.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2017, 08:50:50 PM »

You know, I used to think that Athena was very pretty but seeing her moving around in a little video like this, I find her absolutely stunning. What a beautiful, little girl.

But I seriously feel sorry for Josie. It's obvious that she has never learned appropriate behaviour. Yes, her behaviour is annoying but the fault lies with her neglectful parents. IIRC, the twins will be starting school this summer and she's going to be a nightmare to have in class if she genuinely believes this behaviour is okay. I teach 6-9 year olds this school year and behaviour like this in a school setting is just so beyond annoying. It's not cute, it's embarrassing. Seriously, poor Josephine. And SHAME on Frederik and Mary for not teaching their daughter how to conduct herself in life. I hope she'll learn it in spite of her good for nothing parents. I really want her to succeed. SHAME on F&M!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2017, 10:56:43 PM »

April 19
Krystallografiprofessor Bo Brummerstedt Iversen from Aarhus University received this afternoon Queen Margrethe II's Science 2017.
The prize was awarded by HM The Queen and followed with the prize of 100.000 Kroner. The award was given for an outstanding scientist during 50 years in the sciences, who represents the royal Danish Royal Danish Academy of Sciences. The Science Award was instituted in 2015 in honor of her majesty's 75th birthday. The Queen is patron of the company.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2017, 10:59:23 PM »

Josephine clearly indicates that she wants to step down.
Marie hesitating a second as if waiting for Mary to step up and offer her daughter her hand.
Mary does nothing.
Marie offers her hand to Josephine.
Mary waits to see Josephine stepping down.
Walks away.

(Certainly you can argue Mary is "too far away" from Jo to help, but I'm not buying this considering Mary never has any problem elbowing her way through sundry obstacles if she want to)

Clearly not used to helping her own children up and down furnitures.
Clearly used to waiting for other people to do it for her.

Mary didn't hesitate to move to Marie's end of the balcony when she realized the cameras were focusing their attention down there.  Marie should have said, "Oy, Mares! All the cameras are this way" when Josie needed to get down.  Mosh would have been there in 1/2 a second.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2017, 11:47:45 PM »

You know, I used to think that Athena was very pretty but seeing her moving around in a little video like this, I find her absolutely stunning. What a beautiful, little girl.

But I seriously feel sorry for Josie. It's obvious that she has never learned appropriate behaviour. Yes, her behaviour is annoying but the fault lies with her neglectful parents. IIRC, the twins will be starting school this summer and she's going to be a nightmare to have in class if she genuinely believes this behaviour is okay. I teach 6-9 year olds this school year and behaviour like this in a school setting is just so beyond annoying. It's not cute, it's embarrassing. Seriously, poor Josephine. And SHAME on Frederik and Mary for not teaching their daughter how to conduct herself in life. I hope she'll learn it in spite of her good for nothing parents. I really want her to succeed. SHAME on F&M!

This ^^^  Star All I see is an undisciplined girl and Mary unable to control her just walks away and leaves the responsibility to Marie and Joaquim, who were in a very difficult position because was a public event and all the eyes were on them. I'm sure after, they had a conversation with Athena and this behavior  won't be repeat again.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2017, 04:25:05 AM »

April 23
Queen Margrethe celebrates Ghita NÝrby
Ghita NÝrby celebrated her 60th anniversary as an actress on the stage at Folk Theater Copenhagen. A beautiful and happy Queen Margrethe arrived at the People's Theater in Copenhagen. H.M. The Queen was among the spectators and congratulated Ghita NÝrby backstage after the show "Sarah".

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: