Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Joachim - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 22401 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2017, 06:11:35 PM »

November 12
Joachim & Felix watched soccer game: Denmark vs Ireland

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2017, 06:38:36 PM »

Guess the guy in the middle is some security guy? Interesting family dynamic. Jokke looks like an undercover agent that can't go undercover  Whistle
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »

Joachim is ever the country squire
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2017, 03:29:54 AM »

November 13
Joachim participates in the retirement reception for outgoing CARE General Secretary
General Secretary Niels Tofte from CARE was celebrated into retirement by Prince Joachim and other CARE dignitaries.

Prince Joachim and Niels Tofte have formed a friendship traveling with CARE for the past 25 years. But at a reception at CARE they had to say a preliminary farewell to each other. Niels Tofte retires and therefore leaves the position to a new secretary general - Rasmus Stuhr Jakobsen. Rasmus comes from a position as emergency relief chief of the Danish Refugee Council.

And although it's never nice to say goodbye, there was also smile on the lip when the prince took a special box from the inner pocket. Prince Joachim had made sure Niels Tofte was appointed Knight of Dannebrog.

- "It's like saying goodbye to a good friend", said Prince Joachim, who has completed many journeys in Niels Toftes company - and so they have developed a warm friendship over the last 25 years.

Niels Tofte started in CARE 28 years ago - and for the last 25 he served as secretary general.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2017, 06:37:00 PM »

more ^^^

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2017, 04:54:11 PM »

November 14
Joachim presented the Diabetes Association's Research scholarships in Copenhagen

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2017, 05:06:10 PM »

November 15
Prince Joachim reveals sweet tooth: Do not want to do s
Despite a healthy and varied lifestyle, there is also room for a Friday show when Prince Joachim and Marie enjoy the kids.

Most of the time, it is filled with fresh air and a good varied diet at Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and the children on Emiliekildevej in Klampenborg, but there is also room for a little sinful in between.

- "We eat varied - and ensure  that we get a lot of fresh air either by walking or running", the prince tells the Diabetes Association's Meeting.

As a protector of the union, Prince Joachim can celebrate the 25th anniversary this year, and in this connection he has been interviewed, by the association's magazine "Diabetes".

For Prince Joachim, it is not just about healthy eating in pursuit of a healthy life, but also about the right attitude.

- "I think, for example, that having a positive attitude in and to life makes a difference. If you have a positive approach to life, you live completely automatically healthier and want more of the same. The safest way to a healthy life is not to make a healthy lifestyle for a religion, but to a natural habit that brings joy to life."

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2017, 01:27:06 AM »

November 10
Joachim participated in the "Heraldic Conference", which takes place in Copenhagen November 10-13
This year's theme was "The Great Knight's Orders and Their Heraldic Traditions". About 80 participants were able to get a glimpse of the heraldic traditions of the various orders of chivalry, through lectures.

Prince Joachim, as Grand Knight, who officially opened this conference on Friday, November 10, 2017.

chocolate_angel

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2017, 09:32:33 AM »

I can't help it, but whenever I see Joachim, to me, he has a regal psoture and is charismatic  - worth to be the crown prince...
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Yesterday at 03:54:42 PM »

November 15
Prince Joachim reveals sweet tooth: Do not want to do s
Despite a healthy and varied lifestyle, there is also room for a Friday show when Prince Joachim and Marie enjoy the kids.

Most of the time, it is filled with fresh air and a good varied diet at Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and the children on Emiliekildevej in Klampenborg, but there is also room for a little sinful in between.

- "We eat varied - and ensure  that we get a lot of fresh air either by walking or running", the prince tells the Diabetes Association's Meeting.

As a protector of the union, Prince Joachim can celebrate the 25th anniversary this year, and in this connection he has been interviewed, by the association's magazine "Diabetes".

For Prince Joachim, it is not just about healthy eating in pursuit of a healthy life, but also about the right attitude.

- "I think, for example, that having a positive attitude in and to life makes a difference. If you have a positive approach to life, you live completely automatically healthier and want more of the same. The safest way to a healthy life is not to make a healthy lifestyle for a religion, but to a natural habit that brings joy to life."

He smokes and looks 20 years plus older than his actual age. Healthy lifestyle eh? This was an eye roller for me.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Yesterday at 04:11:51 PM »

Eating healthy and exercising would be legit, healthy habits. If course smoking isnít (and he REALLY ought to quit!) but aside from that, his lifestyle seems healthy to me.

Yeah, heís lanky but thatís how heís built. In comparison, Derf looks much unhealthier to me.

(And if my brother and SIL were Derf&Mosh and my father had advanced dementia, Iíd likely look 20 years older than my age as well. Joachim isnít a whiner but I think heís had/has many things to worry about.)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: