Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 41989 times)
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: August 05, 2017, 03:24:04 PM »

There's tight and then there's fitting. The clothes are perfect for an outdoor event in the rain and fit perfectly too.  Work clothes need to be appropriate to the event and I think she looks just fine.  The best part of her "outfit" is indeed her smile 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2017, 04:38:10 PM »

JMHO, but why is it ok for Marie to wear skin-tight jeggings? I think this outfit is awful

I think they're skinny jeans and not leggings. Sensible for wearing rainboots. Frankly, they're all I wear too. They've solidly been the style for a good long while now. I see nothing untoward, they fit well.

Do you dislike jeggings/skinny jeans in general? I'd get that, they're not always done well. These ones don't bother me though

I just know certain "other" royals cop criticism for wearing similar pants (skinny jeans, jeggings, whatever you want to call them)...... but Marie is praised for it. I don't like the outift, thats all.

I also wear skinny jeans, but not to work. Marie is at work. But mainly its a rhetorical question as above.

But it's not about "other" royals, it's about Marie here.

Yes she is at work, but she is with children IN THE WOODS, participating in a treasure hunt in the rain. What should she wear?  Blink

She is dressed perfectly for such an event, rain coat, jeans, wellies - all fits to romp around with children in bad weather.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2017, 05:38:12 PM »

JMHO, but why is it ok for Marie to wear skin-tight jeggings? I think this outfit is awful

They don't look skin-tight to me. Thinking  She's bending in them, wearing them in the rain, etc, and they look loose in some places, including the top of the thighs (on the inside).  If they were skin-tight, she wouldn't be able to bend, they'd cling even more to her in the rain, and they wouldn't look loose, especially on the top of the thighs. 
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2017, 06:31:05 PM »

Marie's dressed on current trend.
Slim jeans.  Short booties.
It's tasteful.
The raincoat is long enough to cover her front and rear unlike the Duchess.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #244 on: August 05, 2017, 07:05:17 PM »

Kate is O/T.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: August 05, 2017, 07:06:47 PM »

Sorry, Marie.    Halo
I know and didn't mention by name.
I cam close to posting a sample pic but didn't.   Blush

How to make royal comparisons w/out being O/T?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #246 on: August 05, 2017, 07:12:24 PM »

Sorry, Marie.    Halo

It's all good as long as it's not Kate Wink We don't want her discussed all over the board at all, that's why she's O/T.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: August 05, 2017, 07:53:21 PM »

I think Marie is perfectly appropriately dressed. In fact, I have no idea what else she should have worn here. I'm not saying that to be snarky, I promise, but she's wearing the exact kind of outfit that I would. Heck, I'm wearing that kind of jeans right now.

In a Danish context, it's the most reasonable and normal outfit to wear for this kind of event and in this weather. She's just dressed like a normal Dane.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2017, 08:13:19 PM »

Sorry, Marie.    Halo

It's all good as long as it's not Kate Wink We don't want her discussed all over the board at all, that's why she's O/T.

Gotcha.   Hug
I totally agree.   Star
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2017, 07:48:11 PM »

I think Marie is perfectly appropriately dressed. In fact, I have no idea what else she should have worn here. I'm not saying that to be snarky, I promise, but she's wearing the exact kind of outfit that I would. Heck, I'm wearing that kind of jeans right now.

In a Danish context, it's the most reasonable and normal outfit to wear for this kind of event and in this weather. She's just dressed like a normal Dane.

Star

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2017, 10:51:31 PM »

August 10
Marie and Caroline Fleming celebrated 17 years of friendship with a lunch at a Copenhagen restaurant.

one of life's greatest gifts - to love, guide and inspire ❤️ 17 years into ours and so incredibly proud of you and also deeply impressed with what you are doing with - my heart is filled with love and inspiration , thank you for precious time 🙏 Original here

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: August 12, 2017, 11:22:50 PM »

Awww, that's lovely Thumb up
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: August 12, 2017, 11:24:17 PM »

That's really nice Smiley

... I bet noone ever celebrated their friendship with Mosh, let alone a 17 year long one.

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2017, 11:45:22 PM »

Didn't the "rag mags" try and sell the story that Mosh broke off her friendship and wouldn't have anything to do with CF?  Caroline was supposed to have made Mosh look bad (not possible) after the reality show?  I remember a picture of Caroline's birthday? party and M & J were outside taking photos on the front steps, big smiles, and "Ball O' Fun" was sitting at the dinning table - alone - speaking to nobody present  Crazy Tongue
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2017, 12:02:33 AM »

yes, Flan, it was about some bikini photos that Caro published on her instagram account, and it was published that she was deemed unacceptable to be in the future Queen's consort's inner circle, and the fact that she was (?) is starring on that Brit house wife reality show.

That said...one more proof that Marie always moved around in those upper circles, long before being married to Joachim, knowing people and being good friends with people. Hence her welcome, acceptance and friendships with the Danish circles that the DRF moves in. Something that Mary only could dream of....

To me this is one thing that made Yrma starve herself, take on every patronage possible to overcome her insufficiency, and her envy of Marie...it must be murder for her to see that Marie has what she would like to have.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: