Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 41990 times)
Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2017, 12:28:55 AM »

yes, Flan, it was about some bikini photos that Caro published on her instagram account, and it was published that she was deemed unacceptable to be in the future Queen's consort's inner circle, and the fact that she was (?) is starring on that Brit house wife reality show.

That said...one more proof that Marie always moved around in those upper circles, long before being married to Joachim, knowing people and being good friends with people. Hence her welcome, acceptance and friendships with the Danish circles that the DRF moves in. Something that Mary only could dream of....

To me this is one thing that made Yrma starve herself, take on every patronage possible to overcome her insufficiency, and her envy of Marie...it must be murder for her to see that Marie has what she would like to have.

Ah, thank you, PeDe  Beer   Star
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2017, 01:30:43 AM »

yes, Flan, it was about some bikini photos that Caro published on her instagram account, and it was published that she was deemed unacceptable to be in the future Queen's consort's inner circle, and the fact that she was (?) is starring on that Brit house wife reality show.

That said...one more proof that Marie always moved around in those upper circles, long before being married to Joachim, knowing people and being good friends with people. Hence her welcome, acceptance and friendships with the Danish circles that the DRF moves in. Something that Mary only could dream of....

To me this is one thing that made Yrma starve herself, take on every patronage possible to overcome her insufficiency, and her envy of Marie...it must be murder for her to see that Marie has what she would like to have.

Star ITA.

I've said it many times before but Marie is everything Mary wishes she was.

Also very randomly I happened to catch an old episode of Caroline's show, Ladies of London, tonight. IMO Caroline seemed really nice and her family castle is stunning. Despite growing up in a truly magnificent home she seemed very down to earth.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2017, 05:25:18 AM »

Star ITA.

I've said it many times before but Marie is everything Mary wishes she was.

Also very randomly I happened to catch an old episode of Caroline's show, Ladies of London, tonight. IMO Caroline seemed really nice and her family castle is stunning. Despite growing up in a truly magnificent home she seemed very down to earth.

I couldn't agree more.  Star

And the funny thing is that Marie couldn't give a toss about Mosh.  Mosh is always staring at Marie during family events, as has been caught on film and in photos dozens of times over the years, while Marie doesn't even seem to notice Mosh is there because she's too busy socializing and interacting with the others.  Marie is comfortable in her skin; Mosh is starving herself and trying her hardest to be glamorous at all times. The differences between the two are as great as night and day.

I've certainly never seen Mosh in such sweet and loving poses with any female friends ever.  Not even Amber.   Thinking 
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2017, 05:41:29 AM »

August 10
Marie and Caroline Fleming celebrated 17 years of friendship with a lunch at a Copenhagen restaurant.

one of life's greatest gifts - to love, guide and inspire ❤️ 17 years into ours and so incredibly proud of you and also deeply impressed with what you are doing with - my heart is filled with love and inspiration , thank you for precious time Original here

Good friends are a blessing  ❤️  Hope they have many years of celebrating together  ❤️

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: August 13, 2017, 05:59:00 AM »

I have a question: if they are good freinds why didn't Caroline make Mariee godmother to her daughter (?) rather than MEdiana?

Mariee would have been such a better choice Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Peridot for August

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2017, 08:55:50 AM »

Little Josephine was born in 2006 and christened in 2007. Marie wasn't officially on the royal stage back then.
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2017, 09:37:28 AM »

Mary gave her own daughter the same name as her godchild? That's odd.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: August 13, 2017, 10:14:35 AM »

That's because Mosh and Derf are very very unoriginal with their children's names.

Christian, of course, was a given.

Isabella and Josephine: Nice but "trendy" names. Actually, I called Josephine at that time.

Vincent: The only name that sticks out. And it largely sticks out because it sounds SUPER undanish. You can tell from the names that they were chosen because the mother isn't Danish.

Phina

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: August 13, 2017, 10:40:44 AM »

Marie is godmother to Caroline Fleming's youngest child Nicolas.
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: August 13, 2017, 01:06:29 PM »

So Caroline Fleming chose Mary as godmother for her daughter because she is "royal" over her good friend and only when her good friend became "royal" too she was eligible for godmother status.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #265 on: August 13, 2017, 02:39:42 PM »

So Caroline Fleming chose Mary as godmother for her daughter because she is "royal" over her good friend and only when her good friend became "royal" too she was eligible for godmother status.

Before Marie and Joachim married Marie was a Catholic. After she married him she joined the Danish National Church (which is Lutheran). It is very possible that this was a factor when choosing a godmother (especially so since Caroline's husband seem to have been quite strict about many things). With her last child she was free to choose on her own.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: August 13, 2017, 05:54:15 PM »

Wasn't it Caroline who introduced Marie and Joachim?  I thought I had read that somewhere, but I cannot recall where.

Congratulations, on your 2000, Hermione!

myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: August 13, 2017, 05:59:18 PM »

Wasn't it Caroline who introduced Marie and Joachim?  I thought I had read that somewhere, but I cannot recall where.

Caroline said in the comments under the photo that she knew Marie before she knew Joachim and that Marie and Joachim met at her home Smiley

Congrats Hermione !  Champagne
Prinzessa

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2017, 06:05:05 PM »

Caroline said in the comments under the photo that she knew Marie before she knew Joachim and that Marie and Joachim met at her home Smiley

Yep. It seems they met at the Swiss boarding school Marie went to and then Caroline invited her and Joachim to the same shooting over at her house. Marie mentioned this shooting in the video before her wedding when asked how she and Joachim met but she didn't mention Caroline's name.

Prin
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: August 13, 2017, 06:16:36 PM »

Yep. It seems they met at the Swiss boarding school Marie went to and then Caroline invited her and Joachim to the same shooting over at her house. Marie mentioned this shooting in the video before her wedding when asked how she and Joachim met but she didn't mention Caroline's name.

Prin

Thank you, Prinzessa.  Star

Now that you mention a shooting party, it's coming back to me.  I kind of remember something about Caroline and a shooting party and Joachim being there.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: