Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Swedish Royal News  (Read 90676 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: May 18, 2017, 09:40:05 PM »

Is it actually possible that the Queen or Viccan do something without the snake popping up?
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: May 18, 2017, 10:00:09 PM »

Is it actually possible that the Queen or Viccan do something without the snake popping up?

she is desperate for attention and they are desperate to validate their choice to let her in the family so unfortunately we will continue seeing her  Whistle Roll Eyes
Sofia of spain looks good ! but Sofs needs haircut desperately and I can safely say on behalf of all of us here, we dont need to see her until the baptism of the second one! she is needless unprepared and inappropriate for any worthy cause (and that is  the reason that she needs to tag along !)   

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Aubiette

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: May 18, 2017, 10:35:52 PM »

Maybe she was brought along for training purposes. Learning on the job so to speak. I can think of a couple of others who could benefit from some quality and quantity on the job training by current and previous Queens/Kings.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: May 18, 2017, 11:03:49 PM »

Maybe she was brought along for training purposes. Learning on the job so to speak. I can think of a couple of others who could benefit from some quality and quantity on the job training by current and previous Queens/Kings.

Training could easily be done by courtiers and advisors.  The last time she attended something with Queen Silvia, she took attention away from the queen. She didn't need to attend this event, and she's demonstrated time and again that she doesn't behave appropriately. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Antevorta

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: May 19, 2017, 03:34:47 PM »

1. Is dementia something that Sofia is even remotely interested in?!  And, if it is, since when?

2. Her chin looks huge - how could I have never noticed how big it is?  Has her pregnancy made it bigger?

3. She looks so smug and just so damn pleased with herself.  It makes me want to punch myself in the face.

4.I find it offensive that Sofia was at this event with two Queens.  It should have been Victoria.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: May 19, 2017, 05:31:20 PM »

More from yesterday

Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: May 19, 2017, 06:06:11 PM »

1. Is dementia something that Sofia is even remotely interested in?!  And, if it is, since when?

2. Her chin looks huge - how could I have never noticed how big it is?  Has her pregnancy made it bigger?

3. She looks so smug and just so damn pleased with herself.  It makes me want to punch myself in the face.

4.I find it offensive that Sofia was at this event with two Queens.  It should have been Victoria.

Yep, as a Swede this makes me cringe. I feel like I wanna say that I definitely don't have any part of it.
This happens frequently since Sofia became a princess, but this is one of the worst occasions.
I think I'm gonna file a complaint somewhere. It's about time.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: May 19, 2017, 06:25:55 PM »

I couldn't agree more. Star
AutumnOpal

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: May 19, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »

The Queen does have a look like she only brought her begrudgingly.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: May 19, 2017, 06:59:56 PM »

Cameras and media were there; therefore, she's interested.  Hoefia's interests seem to coincide with whether or not cameras were there.

I suspect that Queen Sophia was horrified when Princess Methmouth showed up.  Silvia looks less than thrilled to be stuck with Hoefia. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: May 21, 2017, 09:05:36 AM »

Is that clown-headed lady still needed to hold Snakey's hand or is she there because she suffers dementia?  Thinking

EDIT:  I'm referring to the red head behind Snakey and not the Queen  Blush
[/quote]

The woman told Sofia that she had to become interested in charity and poor children to white wash her CV, so I guess she also told Sofia that being interested in the elderly is great as well. Nothing can stop her now when she has the same interests as the queen herself.
Passing Stars

Small Member

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: May 21, 2017, 02:41:43 PM »

Is that clown-headed lady still needed to hold Snakey's hand or is she there because she suffers dementia?  Thinking

EDIT:  I'm referring to the red head behind Snakey and not the Queen  Blush

The woman told Sofia that she had to become interested in charity and poor children to white wash her CV, so I guess she also told Sofia that being interested in the elderly is great as well. Nothing can stop her now when she has the same interests as the queen herself.

Laugh bounce  Maybe Sofia is there to get help for HER dementia  Thinking

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
BellaDonna

Micro Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: May 22, 2017, 05:07:45 PM »

Sweden celebrates the ice hockey world championships

and video
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:22:26 PM by BellaDonna » Logged
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: May 22, 2017, 05:47:00 PM »

First I thought these are old pictures and grumpy Oscar was Estelle. Laugh bounce She looked the same.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #389 on: May 22, 2017, 05:51:50 PM »

Congrats Sweden Champagne

Oscar is a carbon copy of Estelle, it's very cute CP is virtually invisible Beer
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: