Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 - Covers & Headlines  (Read 45323 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »

Pregnant Madeleine's nightmare - Chris photographed with a stripper!

Oh, that's not a big deal.  It's just his sister in law, and literally every single member of the family, including the kids, has been photographed with her.  
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2017, 08:58:39 PM »

Oh, that's not a big deal.  It's just his sister in law, and literally every single member of the family, including the kids, has been photographed with her.  

Laughing

No doubt though it is a nightmare for Madde and Chris since they seem to be the most level-headed people in that family. 

The comment section seems to reveal where CG has probably first seen her: "Perhaps more interesting (would be) to tell about Sofia Hellkvist's former career as a stripper according to the newspaper Vanity Fair? Or the strip shows in Sweden called playboy nights where she also stripped? Or dig in all the claims that she has done far worse things than stripped." I would also love to know more about the lunch they say she had recently with two of her colleagues from adult industry.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2017, 09:07:07 PM »

Laughing

No doubt though it is a nightmare for Madde and Chris since they seem to be the most level-headed people in that family. 

The comment section seems to reveal where CG has probably first seen her: "Perhaps more interesting (would be) to tell about Sofia Hellkvist's former career as a stripper according to the newspaper Vanity Fair? Or the strip shows in Sweden called playboy nights where she also stripped? Or dig in all the claims that she has done far worse things than stripped." I would also love to know more about the lunch they say she had recently with two of her colleagues from adult industry.

Really?  When was this? 

Hey! Maybe she can have a new patronage.  If they're filming these types of movies in Sweden, then it is a national industry and deserves representation.  I can't think of a better patron.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2017, 09:23:54 PM »

Laughing

Really?  When was this?  

Hey! Maybe she can have a new patronage.  If they're filming these types of movies in Sweden, then it is a national industry and deserves representation.  I can't think of a better patron.

There's these comments under the article on SP:

"F • one month ago
What about CG nowadays?
Has he changed his course or does he continue as before?

F F • one month ago
And Sofia then, who ate lunch the other day with two former (?) colleagues from the p0rn industry?"

Someone needs to tell more about this. I've noticed a lot more revealing comments appearing below the articles lately. I'm thinking people are getting fed up and when they get annoyed enough, someone will spill the beans.

Thumb up on the new patronage! Would be so much more fitting than what she does now. Imagine her get teary-eyed over the plight of the adult film industry workers. I might even think she'd mean it. That is if she thought of anyone else but herself...

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2017, 09:34:24 PM »

Laughing

Really?  When was this? 

Hey! Maybe she can have a new patronage.  If they're filming these types of movies in Sweden, then it is a national industry and deserves representation.  I can't think of a better patron.

Star         Secret  They would be so happy to have her back.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2017, 09:42:24 PM »

Laughing

Really?  When was this? 

Star         Secret  They would be so happy to have her back.

I'm sure they would too.   Star  I also wouldn't be surprised if she wished she could continue on in her previous "career".  She seemed to love the exposure.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2017, 10:32:11 PM »

Lol  Laughing  Star

BTW, what the crap have they done to Madeleine's face on that cover?!  Yikes

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »

Lol  Laughing  Star

I think they've mirrored the original image. The tiny mole on her face is on the wrong side of her nose.

People don't have symmetrical faces so if you flip the image around, the person looks weird.

chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2017, 12:10:38 PM »

When will the Swedish press stop harrassing Madde and Chris and stop writing this nonsense?
If they want a juicy story (as pointed out before) there is enough to write about Hofia's past....
Why is the court allowing this unfair treatment of a born princess in comparison to a commoner Sl*t who slept her way up?!
I don't get it Thinking
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2017, 07:28:37 AM »

Lol  Laughing  Star

They made her look like a cartoon of Rosanne Barr circa 1990
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2017, 07:27:49 PM »

Why is the court covering up Victoria's condition?
She is cancelling official visits!
A close friend: "She is pregnant!"

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2017, 07:55:18 PM »

fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope her health is fine though, pregnant or not.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2017, 08:25:11 PM »

She was weirdly covering her stomach in her latest outdoor event
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2017, 06:21:56 PM »

The secret behind the trip to London!

The King & Silvia are appealing to Madeleine: "Please come to your senses!"

Now she is revealing - Victoria's new message about taking over the throne
"Chris! How is the smoking going?"
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2017, 06:14:39 PM »

Hänt Extra is trashing Madeleine again this week (what a surprise! Roll Eyes) This time they claim that Madeleine is not welcome to Ockelbo (Daniel's home) because the people of Ockelbo don't like "snobbish Prada-princesses" like Madeleine

Madeleine not welcome to Daniel's party on the countryside

"We do not want Prada princesses here!"

https://stoppapressarna.s...-portad-fran-daniels-fest

A source reveals to Hänt Extra how Daniels parents once a year throw a small party in the town of Ockelbo.
- Daniel and Victoria go there and have a great time!! Victoria feels good coming to Ockelbo. She seems so happy as she walks the streets there, a source tells Hänt Extra.

But, the villagers of Ockelbo have noted that Madeleine has been visibly absent from their town. This has resulted in them distancing themselves from her, whom they consider to be too much of a brat to enjoy their simple country life.
- She is not a natural part of Daniel's family. I do not think she is allowed to, nor has any interest in participating in the party. What would she do there? What would she talk about? The people of Ockelbo are not interested in Prada princesses with fancy bags, says the source to the newspaper.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: