Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 - Covers & Headlines  (Read 11756 times)
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 05:41:56 PM »

Why is it that when Snakey doesn't work she's "hiding from the hatred"?  Doesn't always being labeled the victim get boring for her?  Her knees must be bloody from all the cowering...

No photos of Madde and she's snubbing Sweden or dealing with a failing marriage, no photos of Snakey and she's protecting her son from the haters.... Bizarre  Sad

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
minimoos

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 11:57:32 PM »

Hant reveals - Madde & Chris' private Instagram accounts

The hatred against the princess - This is where Sofia hides with her son

I'd be willing to bet the other two siblings (and/or their spouses ) have private social media accounts, but there's very little chance their contents would end up in the papers   Real mad  I have to give Madde credit for continuing to post personal photos on a public FB page and being fairly open with the press. I don't blame her for being happy to live away from her extended family in London- I'd need a place to get away from having to play nice to keep the peace, too!
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 10:18:06 AM »

So...there's been "hatred" or dislike against Sofia for years. Why is this suddenly news? Or has the "hatred" spread beyond royal watchers finally?

Why do I get the feeling this is some sort of "damage control" for something else that is going on? Is someone threatening to come out to the press with photos or other material from her past? Is she trying to soften the blow by painting herself as a victim of "hatred" so people will be on her side when an evil bully will be interviewed in the papers? I just can't with her. Typical narcissistic behaviour. "I wasn't being a bully - you were!" It's called 'projection'.
minimoos

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 03:23:02 PM »

So...there's been "hatred" or dislike against Sofia for years. Why is this suddenly news? Or has the "hatred" spread beyond royal watchers finally?

Why do I get the feeling this is some sort of "damage control" for something else that is going on? Is someone threatening to come out to the press with photos or other material from her past? Is she trying to soften the blow by painting herself as a victim of "hatred" so people will be on her side when an evil bully will be interviewed in the papers? I just can't with her. Typical narcissistic behaviour. "I wasn't being a bully - you were!" It's called 'projection'.

Pleeeease! This is why I don't understand how she can be so smug! No matter how much damage control, white washing, etc,  the palace can does- how does she know there's not something lurking out there waiting for just the right moment/highest bidder? She knows what she's done, we can only speculate based on what we know and hear.  If I had her past, in the back of my mind would always be a fear that something else would come out that would make the whole facade come crashing down- not just hers, but that of the SRF as well, as they have helped hide whatever it is. Though with CG's scandals, none of that seemed to harm them enough for people to demand that he abdicate or for a republic. I suppose we'll see.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 04:19:12 PM »

Pleeeease! This is why I don't understand how she can be so smug! No matter how much damage control, white washing, etc,  the palace can does- how does she know there's not something lurking out there waiting for just the right moment/highest bidder? She knows what she's done, we can only speculate based on what we know and hear.  If I had her past, in the back of my mind would always be a fear that something else would come out that would make the whole facade come crashing down- not just hers, but that of the SRF as well, as they have helped hide whatever it is. Though with CG's scandals, none of that seemed to harm them enough for people to demand that he abdicate or for a republic. I suppose we'll see.

And.....she herself was the one who stated to have no regrets (about her past) Wink Smiley
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 03:13:52 PM »

Svensk Damtidning writes about Victoria's mysterious vacation

Victoria gone for 59 days - why has she missed out on many family events?

Madeleine & Lussan - not without my best friend! - this is why they are always together
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 10:18:51 PM »

So, now he takes his campaign against Victoria to SvD. When will we see headlines demanding CP taking the throne Beer
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 10:51:39 PM »

So, now he takes his campaign against Victoria to SvD. When will we see headlines demanding CP taking the throne Beer

There is plenty of that in the comments, people who are positive that CG has begun paving the way for the future Carl XVII Philip, because that's what CG wants.  Yes    Sad
The cluelessness...
Though republicans should probably cheer on.
Ksenija

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2017, 08:58:22 PM »

Swedish press awaiting Estelle's and Leonore's birthday

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 05:08:31 PM »

Victoria is back! - This is what the family did in the US for two months. You will never guess...

Madeleine's new luxury jewellery

Estelle's name day celebrations with mum at the palace
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 03:45:41 PM »

Headlines of this week: M & C are doing everything they can to keep their marriage together, and Snakey might be pregnant again

It's now or never for Madde and Chris - THE LAST FIGHT FOR LOVE
- Renewing their vows
- Chris' outstanding gift
- Secret hotel date

Hot rumours- is Sofia pregnant again?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 04:14:13 PM »

Today it was confirmed, Sofia is pregnant again..........
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 04:31:32 PM »

I sure hope she and CP will do something about the bullying of Madeleine and Chris Whistle
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2017, 01:13:40 PM »

Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2017, 02:33:25 PM »

Madde on the cover of kungliga magasinet