Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Priceless covers and headlines..2017  (Read 28377 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2017, 04:21:12 PM »

I skimmed the article: it's about how difficult it has been for Mary to be so far away from her home and family for the last 15 years Cry

Ok, there's a BIG problem if you've been living in a country for 15 years and feel like you haven't made any real friends!

She doesn't seem to have many real friends in the country she grew up in either.  Clown
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2017, 04:32:16 PM »

I skimmed the article: it's about how difficult it has been for Mary to be so far away from her home and family for the last 15 years Cry

Ok, there's a BIG problem if you've been living in a country for 15 years and feel like you haven't made any real friends!

She doesn't seem to have many real friends in the country she grew up in either.  Clown

I have to confess, I am someone who find it hard to make (real) friends. And sometimes I miss it, but in other times it seems to go well without.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2017, 04:54:36 PM »

> Mary at naughty party - bares breasts - see pictures

WTH? We want photos!   

It's not Mary's Grin
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2017, 04:56:48 PM »

I have to confess, I am someone who find it hard to make (real) friends. And sometimes I miss it, but in other times it seems to go well without.

It can be hard to make new friends, especially as an adult, I think.

In Mary's case though I think it's about how she is. Alex made friends here. Marie made friends here. Mary doesn't have a single friend here who's not either married to a friend of Fred's or a friend of Fred's. She doesn't seem to keep much contacts to friends from Australia either so I think it's quite fair to say it's on her.
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Psycho

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2017, 07:32:27 PM »

I agree, it's hard to make real friends as an adult, and to be honest, I personally had a hard time making real friends even as a child and later teenager, being an introvert, but she's been in Denmark for 15 years, there must be a person she considers a close friend, someone to confide in, have some coffee and really talk etc. As Maria has pointed out, all her friends are married to Fred's friends or are Fred's friends, maybe she's missing that; the opportunity to make friends on her own, outside Fred's circle, or the royal family's circle. I think that perhaps she's doubting whether her friends are truly real friends and don't just hang out with her due to her position as crown princess...
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2017, 08:56:17 PM »

One reason could very well be that Mary looks down on people who are not in the upper class circle which is made of Fred's friends. She's a user. I don't think she would bother with people who can't benefit her. That's a waste of her time in her way of thinking. But all the upper class in Denmark is connected to the DRF in one way or another. They will discard her in a heart beat if they have to choose between her and Fred.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2017, 02:16:28 AM »

Mary doesn't seem to do anything without a safety net... When she left Melbourne for Europe, she stayed with her family in Edinburgh, Scotland. When she moved to Europe to find if she and Fred were made for each other, she stayed with her dad before landing with Fred in Copenhagen. And then Amber, and then her dad had to stay with her in the days of her courtship and early in her marriage.

And we see Mary's lady-in-waiting more than anyone else's. I don't think she's ever lived alone. Classic narcissism. She won't do anything without an audience or a posse. Maybe its why she's so challenged by her kids, its hard for her to make it about them.

What were we talking about again?
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2017, 01:48:09 PM »

It can be hard to make new friends, especially as an adult, I think.

In Mary's case though I think it's about how she is. Alex made friends here. Marie made friends here. Mary doesn't have a single friend here who's not either married to a friend of Fred's or a friend of Fred's. She doesn't seem to keep much contacts to friends from Australia either so I think it's quite fair to say it's on her.

Slef-absorbeds don't need any freinds. They've got each other  Hug Hug

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2017, 03:22:43 PM »

> The family stands together

> Benedikte's poignant farewell - strong in grief

> Everything about the royal touching farewell

> 400 guests stayed in Berleburg

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2017, 03:27:10 PM »

> The images reveal all - new face - see Alex wild transformation

> Henrik humble humiliates Margrethe during her time of grief - Hoodwinked (held for a fool) made a fool of her
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 03:37:26 PM by PeDe » Logged

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2017, 03:32:25 PM »

> The images reveal all - new face - see Alex wild transformation

> Henrik humble - Margrethe in grief - Hoodwinked (held for a fool)

The latter says "Henrik humiliates Margrethe [during] the time of grief - held for a fool (<-- does that make sense in English?)

The article about Alex is about a PS who says he's certain she's had things done to her face. Sure. Wanna make that kind of article about Mary Se og h?r? Snare
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2017, 03:36:17 PM »

The latter says "Henrik humiliates Margrethe [during] the time of grief - held for a fool (<-- does that make sense in English?)

The article about Alex is about a PS who says he's certain she's had things done to her face. Sure. Wanna make that kind of article about Mary Se og h?r? Snare

thanks Maria, "humble didn't make sense to me...."held for a fool", it's more likely to make a fool of her (to make a fool of sb.)...but that's what came up in my "google translate".

thanks for the corrections  Star

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2017, 03:40:41 PM »

Prince Henrik fails the Queen again - Hof expert clear's statement: Sorry for Margrethe

Marie in Greenland - stole the hearts of the children - cute pictures

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2017, 08:53:10 AM »

Is Mary PR team behind this crap about Daisy and Henrik?
Because I would kill my spouse for treating my parents like this. 

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
caroline

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2017, 02:07:40 AM »

Can someone, upload the New Idea mag in OZ from this week. We again have another story that Mary is now the Queen of Denmark. She has been told and it's the best day of her life. That is why marge has hold the Meeting with the ministers...  I think that one of the sisters is doing this crap.
Patty or Jane.. It's crazy....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: