Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Priceless covers and headlines..2017  (Read 34260 times)
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 02:54:42 PM »

Sorry, Rosella.  Looks like we need a full URL to see the article.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 04:36:30 PM »

Denmark celebrates as Queen Mary steps out.

https://www.pressreader.com

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Joachim and Marie are very jealous" - that really tops the shitpile. I would wipe the floor with Yrma if I would be Daisy.

Here is the whole link > https://www.pressreader.c...ages=en&hideSimilar=0

Mary cut a regal figure at the New Year reception last week.

In breaking news out of Denmark, royal watchers are reporting that Queen Margrethe has virtually stepped down from the throne, handing the crown and the country to Australian-born Princess Mary and her husband Crown Prince Frederik - despite once claiming she'd never choose to abdicate.

Confirmation of 44-year-old Mary's fast-tracked coronation alongside her husband comes from Woman's Day's royal insiders in Copenhagen, who were at the palace to witness her very exciting first engagement as queen of the Danish people.

Onlookers at Amalienborg Palace say Mary appeared "confident and relaxed" as she presented herself as the next woman to lead the nation at the annual New Year reception on January 1. In a stunning gold gown and dripping in jewels, the Tasmanian-born royal certainly looked the part alongside her proud husband.

Queen Margrethe, 76, was sure to let her daughter-in-law take the lead once more just two days later, when she stepped aside and allowed Mary and Fred, 48, to greet official guests at the New Year?s Diplomatic Reception at Christiansborg Palace.

Royal commentators say the Danish are "simply delighted" that Mary?s ascension to the throne has been fast-tracked. It follows an unprecedented vote in September last year, when 75 per cent of the population said they'd approve of Queen Margrethe stepping down for the next generation to rule.

Mary's youngest children, six-year-old twins Josephine and Vincent, will be starting school alongside older siblings Christian, 11, and nine-yearrold Isabella this year, which will allow Mary to step up her official engagements.

- "Mary will have much more time on her hands this year", a royal watcher tells Woman's Day.

- "The Queen knows she is ready to rule - and the people believe she"ll do a tremendous job".

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 04:43:47 PM by PeDe » Logged

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 04:42:57 PM »

Wow, she only wishes ...
Wanna be is the only spark coming out of those eyes ...

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 05:20:03 PM »

Everything about that article is delusional and misleading and false.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 06:06:50 PM »

What a bullshit, especially as there will never be a "coronation" - when Frodo will be proclaimed King, it will most probably be the same unpretentious proclamation on the palace balcony which Daisy got.
No crowns involved. No religious ceremony involved. No Mares involved.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 07:22:49 PM »

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Joachim and Marie are very jealous" - that really tops the shitpile. I would wipe the floor with Yrma if I would be Daisy.

Here is the whole link > https://www.pressreader.c...ages=en&hideSimilar=0

Mary cut a regal figure at the New Year reception last week.

In breaking news out of Denmark, royal watchers are reporting that Queen Margrethe has virtually stepped down from the throne, handing the crown and the country to Australian-born Princess Mary and her husband Crown Prince Frederik - despite once claiming she'd never choose to abdicate.

Confirmation of 44-year-old Mary's fast-tracked coronation alongside her husband comes from Woman's Day's royal insiders in Copenhagen, who were at the palace to witness her very exciting first engagement as queen of the Danish people.

Onlookers at Amalienborg Palace say Mary appeared "confident and relaxed" as she presented herself as the next woman to lead the nation at the annual New Year reception on January 1. In a stunning gold gown and dripping in jewels, the Tasmanian-born royal certainly looked the part alongside her proud husband.

Queen Margrethe, 76, was sure to let her daughter-in-law take the lead once more just two days later, when she stepped aside and allowed Mary and Fred, 48, to greet official guests at the New Year?s Diplomatic Reception at Christiansborg Palace.

Royal commentators say the Danish are "simply delighted" that Mary?s ascension to the throne has been fast-tracked. It follows an unprecedented vote in September last year, when 75 per cent of the population said they'd approve of Queen Margrethe stepping down for the next generation to rule.

Mary's youngest children, six-year-old twins Josephine and Vincent, will be starting school alongside older siblings Christian, 11, and nine-yearrold Isabella this year, which will allow Mary to step up her official engagements.

- "Mary will have much more time on her hands this year", a royal watcher tells Woman's Day.

- "The Queen knows she is ready to rule - and the people believe she"ll do a tremendous job".

This is the biggest pile of shite I've ever seen. 

And a normal human being with a sense of propriety and the ability to care for others would have gone to the media and made a big public gesture of saying something like, "While I am flattered that people want to see me in this role, the truth is that there is only one queen and she reigns for life.  Her name is Margrethe II, and she is my dear mother in law.  I love her very much and long may she reign." 

Anybody with a brain and any competent PR person and court advisor would have advised her to do just that.  The fact that she hasn't just proves what we all know already:  she's a selfish, greedy, out of control narcissist with perhaps the most incompetent and embarrassingly bad PR team.  Her PR should be ashamed of themselves for their absolute failure in their job. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 08:59:29 PM »

Faker than fake news Beer This isn't even in the realm of possibilty..
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 11:25:35 PM »

Frederik's Lord Chamberlain scored Mary's hofdame

Animalistic affair in the royal family - two marriages broken

Caroline's battle with cancer - father seriously ill
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:21:19 AM by PeDe » Logged

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2017, 12:23:45 AM »

Frederick Lord Chamberlain scored Mary's hofdame

Animalistic affair in the royal family?!  I wonder what that means, and who they're speaking about.

Are they saying Fred's Lord Chamberlain had sex with Mosh's LIW?  That's how it reads in English.   Thinking
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2017, 12:26:46 AM »

Star  Spot on, pixiecat.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2017, 01:30:46 AM »

I think they are talking about Tanja Elise Kjaersgaard Doky, didn't she separate from her husband in 2015? READ HERE

Maybe it wasn't as much as an affair as falling in love with another person, hence her quitting her job as Yrma's liw, so she could persue a relationship with whoever the Lord Chamberlain is.

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2017, 02:19:47 AM »

There's an Australian TV program called Media Watch - its really unique (I think Canada has a radio program on the CBC that does something similar) where they analyze and critique Australian media. They said this about Woman's Day: Woman's Day was criticised on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Media Watch, in which it was described as "garbage journalism" for the use of sensationalist headlines and content.

In other words - we are just trying to sell more mags to Maz fanatics.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2017, 03:26:53 AM »

Wait, which two marriages in the royal family are broken?  Secret
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2017, 04:55:00 AM »

Wait, which two marriages in the royal family are broken?  Secret

Supposedly the Lord Chamberlain's marriage (No1) and Yrma's hofdame (Lady in waiting, No2)

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2017, 05:05:54 AM »

Thanks, Peeds.   Star

I thought it's the CP couple.  Secret
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: