Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Priceless covers and headlines..2017  (Read 30885 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2017, 05:32:54 AM »

> King Willem-Alexander 50 years old

> Mary and Frederik's lovely weekend - Royal Spring Festival

> So cute is Kate and Williams little princess Charlotte 2 years old

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2017, 05:33:27 AM »

so are they implying that the Derf's were there as well?  Thinking

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2017, 05:40:52 AM »

> Ingolf and Elisabeth harsh destiny ... - will never talk about it - big interview

> Mary turns the thank-you card - wild consumption
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:47:56 AM by PeDe » Logged

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2017, 12:20:24 PM »

> Ingolf and Elisabeth harsh destiny ... - will never talk about it - big interview

> Mary turns the thank-you card - wild consumption

Is that an excessive photoshop disease? When technology eats your right eye?!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2017, 02:04:54 AM »

> New times in the royal house

> Mary's secret

> New resident at the castle

and that's how you move your family into the DRF...just wait until Marge "falls off the perch"

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2017, 05:17:14 AM »

What's next? Danish diplomatic passports for Patty and Selma?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2017, 02:15:26 PM »

Victoria and Mary: Frederik's great support
Crown Princely Couple visit to Stockholm
How to celebrate the gold wedding: 50 years in adversity and adversity

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2017, 02:40:33 PM »

"..Victoria and Mary: Frederik's great support..."
 Huh?
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2017, 02:42:43 PM »

BB, what else? They needed to put Mosh on the headline and try to justify why Freddles was more alive these two days near Vicky than the last few years near his wife Clown

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2017, 03:44:10 PM »

justify why Freddles was more alive these two days near Vicky than the last few years near his wife Clown

Isn't that the truth!  He's looked great, attentive, funny, interested....gives me hope!

I've always liked freddles, and found him the most handsome of the lot and it's been jarring watching his downhill slide.  Mares on the other hand seems to be more brittle and trying a little too hard, it's not natural.  I think he was deeply, deeply in love on his wedding day, and it turning out so wrong broke him.   I sincerely hope he gets a hold of himself and we see more of this Fred in the future.  Jumping

I realize no one really knows what goes on in a marriage but there are little tells that are unmistakable in an unhappy marriage.  Trying too hard is one of them, JMO the most loved up, stuck like glue couple at the party are probably on the verge of a breakup (unless they're newlyweds of course). 

I wonder if they have decided to stay married for the children and the crown, why they don't go to some marriage therapy or better yet family therapy.   Personally I believe children are better off with two happy parents apart than unhappy parents together. JMO  It's one thing if it's all congenial and they're friendly,  it's another if  the home is a battleground.   I suppose in a big palace it's easier to get along not living in each others pocket.....but kids always know. 

He thought he married a jolly, sporty girl, he ended up with a shell of that image.  Remember sailing, golf, horseback riding?  What happened to that girl?  Now she's changed her face so much, I imagine he looks up at breakfast and wonders WTH is the ghost of Wallis Simpson doing in my kitchen.  Yikes   I have no doubt of the two he was the most in love at the wedding, I thinks it's been really hard for him to come to terms with all that, so he medicated himself and probably cheated  disappointing himself most of all. 

Speaking of weird marriages, is the dame living in France this summer or with his wife in Denmark?

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2017, 04:10:25 PM »

"I have no doubt of the two he was the most in love at the wedding, I thinks it's been really hard for him to come to terms with all that, so he medicated himself and probably cheated  disappointing himself most of all."

Star For a very insightful post. I think you're right: he was in love on his wedding day but she was there only for the title, the castles, the jewels, and the fame (such as it's been). I wish he would divorce her and move on with his life. If things are as bad behind closed doors as many of us speculate - and as Fred and Mary's actions and interactions with each other would seem to indicate - it can't possibly be healthy for the kids. Having grown up in that kind of environment, even now, decades later, I can see how traumatic it was and the lasting effects it continues to have on my siblings and me.

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2017, 04:19:32 PM »

Personally I believe children are better off with two happy parents apart than unhappy parents together. JMO  It's one thing if it's all congenial and they're friendly,  it's another if  the home is a battleground.   I suppose in a big palace it's easier to get along not living in each others pocket.....but kids always know. 

Yes, children always sense when something is wrong. ITA with you about parents being happy apart than together.
Besides, Fred has a very good example of this litterally in front of his eyes : Joachim & Marie are living proof that divorce and remarriage can work very well.
No wonder Mosh can't stand them. She must be afraid of the Schack's successful marriage giving Fred some ideas!
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2017, 07:20:50 AM »

Really!!

https://www.newidea.com.a...-mary-kate-both-expecting

Ellie

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2017, 07:30:27 AM »

Laugh bounce That is hilarious.

One of them I can see expecting as a get out of work card. Mary, no way...
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2017, 08:48:33 AM »

But itís also a world first, seeing two princesses giving birth in the same week.
  Nono

Letizia and Mary had their daughters Sofia and Isabella one week apart...
And already had Christian and Leonor two weeks apart !
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: