Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Yrma's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 23223 times)
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 02:27:19 PM »

If they have such similarities in fashion, then why not share instead of wasting kroners on similar bad choices.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 06:38:36 PM »

I think when you've studied ballet vigorously as a child, you develop and lengthen muscles that give a natural  grace and poise in your frame and movement. Queen M still benefits from that discipline.
Mary never had it. No amount of Star Makers will make up for it.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2017, 04:44:45 PM »

I think when you've studied ballet vigorously as a child, you develop and lengthen muscles that give a natural  grace and poise in your frame and movement. Queen M still benefits from that discipline.
Mary never had it. No amount of Star Makers will make up for it.

You can definately recognize someone who studied ballet vigorously as a child or continued to do it. There is something in their posture and movement. Recently a met a new neighbour and simply in her way of moving you could sense a background in dancing.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2017, 02:32:43 AM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  Laugh bounce

Crown Princess Mary is a study in confident style
Princess Mary is rightly admired by many for her ability to dress fashionably for any occasion. Mary has been both, at home and abroad, highlighted as one of the greatest female royal profiles, and her taste for exquisite Danish and Foreign design is by now well known.

One of the secrets behind the Crown Princess' success is that of her own combinations and her stylists ideas with which she has managed to find her own style for large parties or important official duties at home and abroad.

Meanwhile, Crown Princess Mary a type with its sleek look and its lofty position also is able to look good when she is more casual dressed.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 04:11:34 AM »

The left eye creeped me out.   Blink   Nerves
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 05:58:44 AM »

Why she always insist on wearing half a jewelry box every time she goes out the door.
She doesn't have long arms or long dainty fingers. I'm not trying to mock what nature gave her. But, there are ways not to draw attention to one's shortcomings (and yes, it's fine to have shortcomings, because nature is like that).

The more she piles on, the stumpier her appendages look. It's not a nice look.

Slim jewelries work best and more elegant.

Here, she just looks like one of those flaunt-de-ville new money LOOK I AM RICH AND I MARRIED A PRINCE HAHA LOL SUCKS TO BE YOU types.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 09:59:12 AM »

Well, to be fair, she can't help that.

It's basically the one thing about her I don't consider fair game, since she can't control it.

The main thing that strikes me in these photos (besides that white dress with the little black flowers that she's wearing in the picture with Haakon, which I would shank my own grandmother to have) is how DIFFERENT her face looks in all of them.  Sometimes it's just because of the passage of years I guess, but mostly it's clear how VERY MANY procedures she's had done.  Cheeks change, lips change, wrinkles around the eyes come and go, skin colour changes. In some cases you almost wouldn't think it's the same person from one picture to the next.

Also, I "love" how she beams whenever cameras are around but generally she's a sour-faced b*tch when they're not.  She must be SUCH fun to spend time with.  Roll Eyes
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 11:10:14 AM »

Well, to be fair, she can't help that.

It's basically the one thing about her I don't consider fair game, since she can't control it.

The main thing that strikes me in these photos (besides that white dress with the little black flowers that she's wearing in the picture with Haakon, which I would shank my own grandmother to have) is how DIFFERENT her face looks in all of them.  Sometimes it's just because of the passage of years I guess, but mostly it's clear how VERY MANY procedures she's had done.  Cheeks change, lips change, wrinkles around the eyes come and go, skin colour changes. In some cases you almost wouldn't think it's the same person from one picture to the next.

Also, I "love" how she beams whenever cameras are around but generally she's a sour-faced b*tch when they're not.  She must be SUCH fun to spend time with.  Roll Eyes

Oh wait...Tinika...lemme ask the innumerable cameras that MEdiana interacts with on a daily basis how fun she truly is  Tongue

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 07:13:43 PM »

From all the outfits given, there's only one that really flattered her, and that's the black H&M dress with the skirt which is shorter in front than in the back.

And then she ruined the look with the yellow pumps ...
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 09:39:51 PM »

There is no doubt she buys very pretty clothes that are beautiful, well-made, etc. I've said this before though: Mary herself has no style of her own. She wears nice, expensive clothes. I don't see an outfit and instantly think of her. She is such a void of personality and charisma that all you notice in the picture is that the clothes are nice and expensive, not that the person that wears them is chic. Letizia makes her clothes her own. Maxima makes her clothes her own. You notice the women, not their clothes. It makes a whole package. With Mary, there's the clothes, and some person wearing them.
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 01:25:08 PM »

There is no doubt she buys very pretty clothes that are beautiful, well-made, etc. I've said this before though: Mary herself has no style of her own. She wears nice, expensive clothes. I don't see an outfit and instantly think of her. She is such a void of personality and charisma that all you notice in the picture is that the clothes are nice and expensive, not that the person that wears them is chic. Letizia makes her clothes her own. Maxima makes her clothes her own. You notice the women, not their clothes. It makes a whole package. With Mary, there's the clothes, and some person wearing them.

Absolutely, she has some beautiful pieces (as well they should be for the money she spends!) but she has NO idea how to put things together, and as you say, she has no personal "style"

As with her jewellery, she always has one thing too much
chocolate_angel

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 06:06:08 PM »

Mosh will always remain a bogan in expensive clothes - she cannot hide it...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 10:01:46 PM »

Well they managed to post some of her best looks. Judging by them you would actually really think she has some sort of style. Alas there is at least one fashion failure to each of her good looks, and most of the time, I adore the pieces and hate the combination.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2017, 03:50:36 PM »

She should do a ponytail more often. It suits her the best.
Her stylist should stay away from the reddish tone, s/he so often uses. Perhaps dye her her a softer brown instead. The red doesn't work with her skin tone IMO.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2017, 05:25:33 PM »

We could also change the skin tone... Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: