Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Yrma's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 15537 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2017, 05:33:32 PM »

Don't give her any ideas!!! Secret

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2017, 02:07:54 PM »

Don't give her any ideas!!! Secret

Why not? We can be sure she will fail. So much fun .... Thumb up
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2017, 07:54:14 PM »

Just thought I'd post it here, since Daily Mail seems to being Mary's publicist's paid shill, that Wikipedia will no longer accept Daily Mail as a credible source for its articles.

Let's let that sink in. 

Curtains, hope it's ok that I moved your post here.
DM has been championing Mary and the danish media boasts about how the foreign media loves her. I wonder if they'll keep quoting DM to prove her popularity abroad Thinking

Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2017, 08:49:45 PM »

Just thought I'd post it here, since Daily Mail seems to being Mary's publicist's paid shill, that Wikipedia will no longer accept Daily Mail as a credible source for its articles.

Let's let that sink in. 

Curtains, hope it's ok that I moved your post here.
DM has been championing Mary and the danish media boasts about how the foreign media loves her. I wonder if they'll keep quoting DM to prove her popularity abroad Thinking

Perfect place for it Jazzy! Thanks!  Star

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2017, 05:48:56 PM »

April 4
In recent days, the Danish spring shown at its best.

When the Crown Princess was out walking the family dog ​​recently, she made a beautiful view of the royal border collie Ziggy in April relaxed mood. Crown Princess Mary loves her family consisting of Crown Prince Frederik and the couple's four children Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent, but the family is not quite complete without the royal border collie Ziggy, who has turned 13 years.

Ziggy has done just fine noticed for many years and has also been featured on numerous official photos as Crown Princess' own birthday pictures of Prince Christian, when he turned eight.

Recently, Crown Princess Mary was out walking with her four-legged kinsman in the fine weather. Mary and Ziggy were walking near the Royal Palace, and a green area with many beautiful flower put the dog out to enjoy the beautiful, Danish spring. The Crown Princess luckily had her camera with her.  Roll Eyes Tongue

The image of Ziggy lying on a bed of soft grass and fragrant flowers gave Crown Princess heading "Ziggy enjoying spring" and then she posted it on the royal house Instagram.

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2017, 06:31:28 PM »

April 4
In recent days, the Danish spring shown at its best.

When the Crown Princess was out walking the family dog ​​recently, she made a beautiful view of the royal border collie Ziggy in April relaxed mood. Crown Princess Mary loves her family consisting of Crown Prince Frederik and the couple's four children Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent, but the family is not quite complete without the royal border collie Ziggy, who has turned 13 years.

Ziggy has done just fine noticed for many years and has also been featured on numerous official photos as Crown Princess' own birthday pictures of Prince Christian, when he turned eight.

Recently, Crown Princess Mary was out walking with her four-legged kinsman in the fine weather. Mary and Ziggy were walking near the Royal Palace, and a green area with many beautiful flower put the dog out to enjoy the beautiful, Danish spring. The Crown Princess luckily had her camera with her.  Roll Eyes Tongue

The image of Ziggy lying on a bed of soft grass and fragrant flowers gave Crown Princess heading "Ziggy enjoying spring" and then she posted it on the royal house Instagram.

Still no improvement in the photographing department, I see. Despite the high ticket cameras and expensive whatnots.

The angle, coloring, framing, focus...

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2017, 06:43:18 PM »

Ziggy and the flowers look beautiful, though. Sadly, this picture is mainly just Mosh thinking she's being sneaky about attention seeking.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2017, 08:07:32 PM »

she is an idiot. And a self-absorbed at that.

The variety of crocus plants that blooms in the spring is a member of the Iridaceae family. Spring crocuses can cause gastrointestinal upset in your pet, typically vomiting and diarrhea.

The crocus that blooms in autumn is known as the Meadow Saffron, and this plant is highly poisonous to companion animals. If your dog or cat tastes a Meadow Saffron crocus, she can experience severe vomiting, gastrointestinal bleeding, liver and kidney damage, and respiratory failure. Symptoms of toxicity from this plant can appear immediately upon ingestion up to several days later.

Granted Ziggy didn't seem to have eaten any, but just walking through a field of crocuses, getting the pollen on her paws and the liking her paws can cause iritation

Flowers and plants that cause organ damage
(Kidney, liver, stomach, heart, etc.)

Azalea (in small amounts)
Cardboard Palm
Crocus
Foxglove
Juniper

Dangereuse

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2017, 09:01:39 PM »

Ziggy is off leash- again- sitting in flowers that are in a public space- probably paid for by the taxpayers for the enjoyment of the public.  Mares has her own garden with that palace of hers- or is Ziggy not allowed to to her business there?
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2017, 09:34:23 PM »

We should be thankful she's trying to get attention with her dog rather than some brown kids she ran into.
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2017, 12:23:56 AM »

I like the photo. I don't know if it's taken according to the rules that a professional photographer follows but, it's nice, I see clearly the focus point and no strange shadows around.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2017, 09:18:55 PM »

I like the photo. I don't know if it's taken according to the rules that a professional photographer follows but, it's nice, I see clearly the focus point and no strange shadows around.

Just a dog.  Offleash.  In a public space.  Sitting in a field of toxic flowers.  Yet again, Mosh displays her extreme ignorance and consideration of others.  But hey, at least all of Ziggy is in the photo.  That's much more than she was able to capture in the photos she took of her own daughter. 

I will never understand how she's got fans. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2017, 09:23:28 PM »

I like the dog  . I just hope they washed her paws after this before she licked them, eating those flowers or their pollen is not good for her. Hope she is ok
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2017, 06:16:43 AM »

The photo is not different from people's snaps of their dog in a beautiful park. You can snap something similar on your cell phone. There's really no thought or technique in it.
It's mediocre, just like all her other photos.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2017, 04:04:45 PM »

Some of the flowers in that photo have crushed. How long did Mary Donaldson stomp all over them to get her "perfect" shot? I think most of us would call our dog away if it was damaging flowers in a public park.

The photo itself is nothing worth being shared on an official social media account.

Why not invite Danish photographers to contribute images and showcase their work?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: