Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Norwegian Royal NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 8504 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 09:58:34 AM »

Sonia does not look 80. These passion shoots are getting boring and embarrassing especially because MM is always camera spotting before she puts on the big act.  Thumb down

And what to think of Haakon looking towards/into the camera when kissing MM in the water?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 08:10:28 PM »

Sonia does not look 80. These passion shoots are getting boring and embarrassing especially because MM is always camera spotting before she puts on the big act.  Thumb down

And what to think of Haakon looking towards/into the camera when kissing MM in the water?

I did not spot a picture of Hakoon doing that. TBH I find it a bit ridiculous ... they are grown up people, not teenagers. It might be cultural, but I am the same age than MM and around here there are no couples my age acting like that in public. Not even not royal ones.

That "we are so much in love" show is so fake ... and a bit immature. "Look at me and put me on the front page".
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 12:47:01 AM »

I did not spot a picture of Hakoon doing that. TBH I find it a bit ridiculous ... they are grown up people, not teenagers. It might be cultural, but I am the same age than MM and around here there are no couples my age acting like that in public. Not even not royal ones.

That "we are so much in love" show is so fake ... and a bit immature. "Look at me and put me on the front page".

Principessa meant this photo:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 09:15:47 AM »

Principessa meant this photo:

Thanks Laprinces!  Thumb up
 there are even more pictures of Haakon doing that.

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 04:45:33 PM »

The 3-day state visit from Iceland started today. The NRF received President Gu?ni Th. J?hannesson and his wife with a welcome ceremony in Oslo, followed by a wreath laying ceremony at Akershus fortress.

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 05:20:52 PM »

I love Sonja's jacket. That's a great colour! 

MM's clothes looks like it's about to burst. Also, could she looks more underwhelming?

Astrid for the win!

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Emerald for May

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 09:49:58 PM »

Pictures from the gala dinner

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 12:01:42 AM »

Oh god MM you can't pull of the light blue coat, neither the horizontal stripes of your ugly gala dress  Thinking

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 01:07:52 AM »

I love the photo of Auntie Astrid in the background leaning against a pillar. I would guess that at the age of 85, some of this standing and hanging around for official photos gets to be a pain in a number of body parts. (She's still my first choice as a dinner companion if I ever have to share a meal with anyone from the Norwegian Royal Family. I know she'd be a hoot and a half).
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 09:30:14 AM »

I love the photo of Auntie Astrid in the background leaning against a pillar. I would guess that at the age of 85, some of this standing and hanging around for official photos gets to be a pain in a number of body parts. (She's still my first choice as a dinner companion if I ever have to share a meal with anyone from the Norwegian Royal Family. I know she'd be a hoot and a half).

I had the same feeling/thoughts when seeing that picture.
I didn't like Astrid's day outfit, but she looked good at the gala! Much better than MM in her fugly outfit(s)
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 01:02:29 PM »

It says a lot about your fashion sense when your 85 year old aunt looks better and more regal than you albeit wearing a medical corset over her gown ... (because that's the reason for the lovely matching evening coat - to hide the corset).

No idea what MM was thinking, but I bet it was expensive.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »

Second day started with a luncheon at Akershus Castle in Oslo

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:01:29 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2017, 06:54:51 PM »

Sonja looks very elegant. I love the shawl...

MM is dressed like an old woman and that hairstyle doesn't become her. Like Mary, she's too butch to pull off girly stuff well... To me, this is another one of her "dude in a dress" moment.

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 07:07:11 PM »

Sonja is always elegant looking. MM could learn a thing or two from her..

Afternoon, the presidential couple hosted a reception at the Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art in Oslo

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2017, 07:14:48 PM »

More photos from yesterday's events

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: