Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Norwegian Royal NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 8555 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2017, 07:50:56 PM »

Pictures from the gala dinner

What in the hell is MM wearing?!  She looks ridiculous.  What an ugly, ugly dress.   Thumb down

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2017, 08:03:41 PM »

What in the hell is MM wearing?!  She looks ridiculous.  What an ugly, ugly dress.   Thumb down

MM's sense of style deteriorated over the years. She needs to fire her stylist ASAP, or if she's doing this herself... she's just a lost case.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2017, 05:12:10 PM »

TBH when MM came on the scene I found her plain, but kind of beautiful but I wondered how a girl with such adventuros ideas and experiences would fit into the very restrictive and conservative royal circles.

I think what she has been wearing lately is a passive-aggressive provocation. She is 40, has a nice womanly shape and wears the most ridiculous things ... I think Hakoon does not mind and her outfit is screaming "I like the perks, but I hate the job"
MissAnne

Baby Member

Poland Poland

never complain never explain

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2017, 06:31:30 PM »

so much money, such bad style, no one can help MM Laughing
 but Sonja looks great, I love her dress, lovely Thumb up

MM's sense of style deteriorated over the years. She needs to fire her stylist ASAP, or if she's doing this herself... she's just a lost case.
KimmySue

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2017, 08:53:38 PM »

MM--no no no! I am trying to figure out how anyone could put that dress on, look in the mirror and think "I look great!"
LapsedOptimist

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 03:28:21 PM »

MM--no no no! I am trying to figure out how anyone could put that dress on, look in the mirror and think "I look great!"

I'm trying to figure out how anyone could actually put on that dress voluntarily!! Did she lose a bet?  Is it some kind of paid endorsement? Was it a costume party? It's not just the strange colours and patterns of the dress it's also the weird style / design.  It's just wrong.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 03:51:16 PM »

All MM dresses are wrong for her figure, a busty person doesn't look good with that kind of neckline and especially if is super tight, she should try V, sweetheart or Scoop. Plus the pale colors are nice but clash with her platinum blond hair, I think is time for a change, go darker, perhaps a honey blonde. Lastly her gala dress reminds me of a kitchen towel  Dead

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2017, 04:37:01 PM »

I'm trying to figure out how anyone could actually put on that dress voluntarily!! Did she lose a bet?  Is it some kind of paid endorsement? Was it a costume party? It's not just the strange colours and patterns of the dress it's also the weird style / design.  It's just wrong.
It is the design but if you imagine this design in different colour-combinations, with more vivid tones, doesn't look that bad.
Truth is, when it comes to formal gowns, she has some major miss. But if she like them... ok by me!
(But please, please let me have her budget and I can do wonders!!!!!!!  Halo )
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2017, 07:13:41 PM »

Well, it is part of her job to look presentable at state dinners etc and she is a major miss ... I wonder where she finds these ugly clothes.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2017, 07:18:19 PM »

She spends a fortune on haute couture clothes/gowns but would not spend a dime on tailoring to fit her figure.  Roll Eyes 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2017, 07:24:15 PM »

She spends a fortune on haute couture clothes/gowns but would not spend a dime on tailoring to fit her figure.  Roll Eyes 

That's right but in fairness, tailoring would not help in this case. It looks like a wall-paper. No modern women in the 21st century representing a country should wear something like that. She wants to be a seen as a modern woman - why wear a 50s curtain then?
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2017, 08:53:32 PM »

There are no words to adequately express how hideous that dress is Blink
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: