Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Haakon & Mette-Marit - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 50263 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2017, 06:07:48 PM »

January 5
Haakon & Mette-Marit attended the annual conference of the NHO - Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise
It was held at the Oslo Spektrum arena in Oslo, Norway.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 07:06:33 PM »

She is working in early January? Her annual flue was cut short - they are definitely working on her image.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 07:32:43 PM »

The NHO conference is almost always the first event of the couple every year right after new years, Haakon attends every year, Mette-Marit a litle less. There is a dinner tonight they also attend. Everyone who is anyone attends this conference, the politicans, the business leaders, everyone, I imagine it is a very interesting event.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 07:41:04 PM »

The NHO conference is almost always the first event of the couple every year right after new years, Haakon attends every year, Mette-Marit a litle less. There is a dinner tonight they also attend. Everyone who is anyone attends this conference, the politicans, the business leaders, everyone, I imagine it is a very interesting event.

She has missed other interesting events before. Sadly I have the feeling with Harald and Sonja turning 80 now she is being finally groomed into the Queen role. She has been working a lot lately (for her standards) and her annual flu was cut very short.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 08:32:48 PM »

She has missed other interesting events before. Sadly I have the feeling with Harald and Sonja turning 80 now she is being finally groomed into the Queen role. She has been working a lot lately (for her standards) and her annual flu was cut very short.

It would be something if - for whatever reason - Harald would abdicate, and H&MM would ascend to the throne as King/Queen consort.

Yrma would flip her shit, and you know there would be a massive media attack on Daisy to step off, and relinquish the throne to Frederik...*caugh*...*caugh* Mary.

I sincerely hope that both royal couples can hang on for another 15-20 years at least, because both CP couples are as dim as a glow worm's armpit.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:02:30 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 10:04:46 PM »

January 5
Haakon and MM attend the NHO Annual Conference dinner

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 10:26:01 PM »

Yet another unflattering MM outfit.

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 10:49:26 PM »

Obviously she doesn't know the old sayings: "If you don't have a waist, stay away from all things belted" - "If gravity worked so far that the girls touch the belt, buy better bra or stay away from all things belted" - "If belt is kept in place only between girls on top and belly below, stay away from all things belted".

In other words: nice color. Nice cleavage. But would have been so much better without the belt and with a swinging A-line skirt.
Because: "If belt enhances the fact that waist, belly and hips have all same circumference, stay away from all things belted".

But MM has in general no idea how to dress for her figure, so why would she today?
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 11:00:17 PM »

The belt doesn't flatter her but it's one of her good appearences. And, most importantly .....tararam.... she doesn't wear black, opac hosiery!!!!!

myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 11:09:26 PM »

Is it belted or just too tight ?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 11:25:22 PM »

too tight. I don't see a belt.

Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 12:00:29 AM »

It's a beautiful dress.  In the right size and with appropriate accessories, it would be stunning.  Sadly, on MM, it looks like leftover holiday draping from the end of the bolt of cloth, i.e. not really enough fabric for the use.

Do we know why the dress is by?  Because it really is an attractive cut and color.  Just not in this size, on this person.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 12:06:59 AM »

Agreed, pixie, if she wore it in a proper size it would be beautiful! I love the color and style.
myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 12:11:22 AM »

Do we know why the dress is by?  Because it really is an attractive cut and color.  Just not in this size, on this person.

So far, I don't think it has been identified , I checked minmote.no (biggest norwegian fashion blog) and they wrote that they had contacted the court who didn't comment, and I haven't seen anything on Twitter either.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 12:17:09 AM »

So far, I don't think it has been identified , I checked minmote.no (biggest norwegian fashion blog) and they wrote that they had contacted the court who didn't comment, and I haven't seen anything on Twitter either.

Oh, so nice of you to keep on it!   Star

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: