Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & MM attending World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland  (Read 20325 times)
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2018, 07:48:48 PM »

She doesn’t exactly radiate kindness, does she?  Just “botox and mean”.

I agree. I think it's a problem (just  my opinion) that she doesn't have an education at the university level like her husband does. He's no dummy. But she . . . her eyes always seem sort of vacant to me. She was just a party girl, still a climber as has been reported, but without really any job or education to call her own. No stamp in the world. Haakon married beneath himself, and it's not like she couldn't have continued her education after she met him. Would there have been resistance?

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2018, 11:35:08 PM »

MM spent years and years at a Norwegian university getting some king of post-graduate degree (which was rich since she didn't have a degree). It was her go to excuse to cancel engagements and avoid working when calling in sick three times in a row got too much. In the end I think she "graduated" (like she was accepted in the programme, ie, shadily). In any case it's been years she she stopped that programme.

And iirc she also went to some type of school when they lived in London. Thinking

casie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2018, 01:56:13 AM »

MM spent years and years at a Norwegian university getting some king of post-graduate degree (which was rich since she didn't have a degree). It was her go to excuse to cancel engagements and avoid working when calling in sick three times in a row got too much. In the end I think she "graduated" (like she was accepted in the programme, ie, shadily). In any case it's been years she she stopped that programme.

And iirc she also went to some type of school when they lived in London. Thinking

MM's program of study is explained here by a poster on another forum (mods, please delete if this is against the rules):

M-M's new degree is an Executive MBA (EMBA), not an MBA. The EMBA programs were developed to meet the educational needs of managers and executives (and Princesses), allowing the student to earn a business-related graduate degree in two years or less while working (or Princessing) full time...

http://www.theroyalforums...-18282-3.html#post1417924
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2018, 05:10:59 PM »

Julia Lourie ( a fine art production manager and advocate for the health of women and girls ) published this photo on instagram:

Proud as all heck to be a #maverick alongside these ladies

They are in Schatzalp

Coat:

Shoes:

Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2018, 07:05:02 PM »

Julia Lourie ( a fine art production manager and advocate for the health of women and girls ) published this photo on instagram:

Proud as all heck to be a #maverick alongside these ladies

They are in Schatzalp

Coat:

Shoes:

OH NO I SORT OF LIKE THE COAT /i need therapy Sad

Next I'll be dressing in bonnets and nightgowns, just wait Tongue
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2018, 08:41:33 PM »

Good to know. Thank you. At least she did something. There's that.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: