Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Haakon & Mette-Marit - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 46042 times)
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2017, 03:55:40 PM »

It's such a lovely dress - and yet it looks horrible on MM.

periwinkle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2017, 03:58:59 PM »

Yes it is not the best cut for her figure despite being a pretty dress. With the amount of money she seems willing to spend you'd think someone would be nearby saying oh maybe that isn't the best let's try this other one. On the other hand I will always commend her for not starving herself. She is obviously an active woman I sure would have an impossible time cross country skiing with my family and maybe a small child in a backpack.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2017, 04:02:45 PM »

Yes it is not the best cut for her figure despite being a pretty dress. With the amount of money she seems willing to spend you'd think someone would be nearby saying oh maybe that isn't the best let's try this other one. On the other hand I will always commend her for not starving herself. She is obviously an active woman I sure would have an impossible time cross country skiing with my family and maybe a small child in a backpack.

I think MM is one of those women who dress for the body they want to have - not the one they actually do have. In her head she probably thinks she looks great in skin tight clothes, and no one dares to tell her otherwise..
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2017, 04:11:09 PM »

I thought she looked decent for once, until I saw the close ups  Nerves

SRSLY, what's up with MM, Max and others with big breasts, don't they know they make custom bra's that keep the girls in place  Snare

periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2017, 04:14:02 PM »

I think MM is one of those women who dress for the body they want to have - not the one they actually do have. In her head she probably thinks she looks great in skin tight clothes, and no one dares to tell her otherwise..

Yes this may well be the case that the reality of her body doesn't match the idea of what she looks like in her head.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2017, 04:42:08 PM »

Is a really nice dress and I think suits her figure, the flowy skirt balances the top, but IMO the big problems are : Size too small and terrible bra (breast reaching your waist is a big NO) Spanx is a must here  Nono  Thumb down

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2017, 05:52:54 AM »

I agree with Coya, it's at least 1-2 sizes too small. Her boobs were flattened and her tummy stuck out. I gained 1 size this past year. Crap I can still squeeze in some of my old pencil skirts. But because it's tight, the waist rises up to the smallest point, which is right below my ribs, and my tummy sticks out. I decided to buy new skirts and pants 1 size bigger instead. They sit at the right place and my tummy doesn't stick out because of extra room. They look much better on me. No one has to know what size I wear. MM should forget about the number on the size label and wear dresses/bra that fit her. And buy a full-length mirror.   
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2017, 03:47:12 PM »

She needs some foundation. Not makeup, but support for her stomach. As Coya said, Spanx is a must here. Other than that, she looks good from the chest up.
myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2017, 04:00:56 PM »

It's such a good dress for her , only if it would fit better! I think the modifications made to reduce the slit on the top also tightened the dress which was already tight so not good. If she had bought it a size bigger, it would have been so much better/ And she definitely need a better bra.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2017, 04:41:40 PM »

first of all,in boutiques they don't sell mette Marit size.she is too tall and too wholesome to enter in a 46 Italian size ( i.e. Tha biggest size for pret a porter like prada)and i m talking of Italian size as she usually wears Italian fashion.

So every thing she wears must be custom made.

Last but not least,she'd probably rather eat that extra cookie than starve to look as deflated as the model.🤔💃👍🏻🇮🇹

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2017, 05:30:00 PM »

I can't remember a single look from M-M that made me think, "Wow, she looks smashing!"

Even at her thinnest, she always had poor posture/sloped shoulders and I think it affected the way she looks in couture.

Her best moments for me are in her formal portraits.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2017, 06:12:21 PM »

I don't think there's anything wrong with her body. Women in the middle of life tend to gain weight. It's depressing that that is now considered a problem Crap

MM's problem is her style and sticking to things she likes that doesn't suit her. From her overbleached hair and her too-tight clothes that doesn't fit her general shape. She should get a simpler hair do with a more natural colour and dress more simply in the right size. She's a big Nordic woman, not a waify Italian model. Her perma smirk can tell you a lot about her self confidence but it certainly doesn't change the facts about her body Beer
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »

The red dress looks imho even shitty on that broomstick thin model (for other reasons, the slit is awful, the fabric looks cheap), let alone would it look good on any woman with a womanly figure.
The cut of the sleeves is nice, and the skirt length/cut as well, but the bodice part is all wrong, as the pleats begin directly at the belt and will burst and thus disappear if you have just a little bit more than the model's bud breasts.

MM should simply refrain from dresses which enhance her waist, which is rather straight so whatever she wears that fits at the shoulders is simply too tight at bust and waist.
And she should wear small patterns, instead of single colors.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2017, 08:25:35 PM »

this is the kind of dress she should wear these cuts more often

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2017, 08:37:51 PM »

I really think she has an unpleasant face/vibe about her but at least she looks well dressed in these pictures. No idea why it's so difficult for her to do this most of the time. She has a very common body type and it shouldn't be difficult to find flattering clothes for her body type in Norway.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: