Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Haakon & Mette-Marit - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 139794 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2017, 04:18:25 PM »

She tries, he's so cold towards her. I don't judge who's fault is, it's just sad and unfair for them and their kids. My heart breaks. Sad

maria antonietta

Warned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2017, 06:35:50 PM »

How can you do such an interpretation, only based on a photo? You have a very good imagination.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2017, 06:39:52 PM »

How can you do such an interpretation, only based on a photo? You have a very good imagination.

Please note that the cardinal rule of this board is not to question posters' opinions.  'Nuff said.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2017, 06:48:00 PM »

There are several photos we've seen with MM tries to reach him, thouches him and he stands there doing absolutely nothing. Not a warm hug, not a "we-are-a-team" look, nothing.
I understand your doubts, I have similar thoughts about other pic of other royals but, and this is my absolut personal opinion and I don't enforce anyone to follow it, in this case it's very clear. I wish, with all of my heart, they're fine and I'm wrong.

identitycrisis

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2017, 06:48:42 PM »

They look like they're dressed for totally different events. Why couldn't she have worn a more tailored coat? He's in a tie and sport coat and she's in a jacket like what I wear to take out the garbage or run to the post office.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2017, 07:41:59 PM »

Haakon and MM watched the Men's Volleyball Cup 2017 finals match played between BK Tromso and Viking TIF in Nordstrand

I agree with onar.  Star I saw these photos this morning and was about to post something similar before onar. I was distracted and didn't post until now.

He has the sleep-with-eye-open look Fred has here. She's trying to engage him but his mind is else where. This has been the pattern for the past a couple years since the rumors of infidelity. It's sad because Haakon didn't look like this before. IMO, he used to be the heir with the most potential behind Felipe. He seemed to be well-educated, responsible, grounded and interested in the job. Now he seems to be sleep-walking when his wife is around, just like Fred. The last photo is especially telling.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:34:52 PM by Laprincess » Logged
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2017, 08:40:52 PM »

They look like they're dressed for totally different events. Why couldn't she have worn a more tailored coat? He's in a tie and sport coat and she's in a jacket like what I wear to take out the garbage or run to the post office.

She looks terrible, I understand is a casual event but somebody has to reminds her she's the crown princess, always in the spotlight and that sloppy, greasy, messy look doesn't favor anyone.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2017, 09:14:54 PM »

Well, it seems it's either sloppy or frumpy with her...

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2017, 10:32:46 PM »

Haakon and MM watched the Men's Volleyball Cup 2017 finals match played between BK Tromso and Viking TIF in Nordstrand

I agree with onar.  Star I saw these photos this morning and was about to post something similar before onar. I was distracted and didn't post until now.

He has the sleep-with-eye-open look Fred has here. She's trying to engage him but his mind is else where. This has been the pattern for the past a couple years since the rumors of infidelity. It's sad because Haakon didn't look like this before. IMO, he used to be the heir with the most potential behind Felipe. He seemed to be well-educated, responsible, grounded and interested in the job. Now he seems to be sleep-walking when his wife is around, just like Fred. The last photo is especially telling.

Every time I see photos of them together I feel sad for him because he looks so unhappy.  She's touching him, and trying to engage, but he's somewhere else entirely.  It's pretty obvious (to me, at least) that he's over her, and is fighting the urge to run away from her as fast as possible.  He might not be saying it out loud, but his face and body language scream "I'm so unhappy with this woman"...

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2017, 10:38:01 PM »

Whilst I don't usually engage in rumour and speculation I do wonder if somehow the announcement about Marius no longer being a public figure etc is in someway the start of a divorce or separation in some way.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2017, 10:59:23 PM »

Whilst I don't usually engage in rumour and speculation I do wonder if somehow the announcement about Marius no longer being a public figure etc is in someway the start of a divorce or separation in some way.
I was thinking the same thing, that in 2-3 year maybe they will announce their divorce.

Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2017, 07:19:47 PM »

I was thinking the same thing, that in 2-3 year maybe they will announce their divorce.

I think it has nothing to do with a possible divorce. The reason is just simply to give Marius a good professional education so he can lead an independen life. And this is good.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2017, 07:35:06 PM »

I think it has nothing to do with a possible divorce. The reason is just simply to give Marius a good professional education so he can lead an independen life. And this is good.

I agree that the announcement has very little to do with a possible divorce. Yet, I also think that a divorce is not off the table for them... on the contrary. Hackon's heart is clearly not in his marriage anymore. If they had been Mr and Mrs Haraldsen rather than the crown prince couple, they would probably be divorced by now.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2017, 08:28:08 PM »

I agree that the announcement has very little to do with a possible divorce. Yet, I also think that a divorce is not off the table for them... on the contrary. Hackon's heart is clearly not in his marriage anymore. If they had been Mr and Mrs Haraldsen rather than the crown prince couple, they would probably be divorced by now.

I agree. There's a difference between Haakon's situation and Fred's. Fred needs Mary to mask his work-shyness and incompetence for the job. He also needs Mary to give him the cover of respectability as a family man rather than a skirt-chasing playboy at almost 50 year-old.

Haakon doesn't have these needs. MM is the work-shy one. Haakon can work and works more than she does. Haakon is also a responsible and respectable heir before the marital problem. MM doesn't serve any purposes for him except being the mother of his children. Kids are growing up. IA is almost 13 and Magnus is 11. Once they leave home, will he still feel the need to keep her around? We'll see.  
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:41:18 PM by Laprincess » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2017, 09:15:09 PM »

Haakon is either too spineless or too full of pride to get divorced. Either option makes him a poor excuse of both a father and a future king.
I don't even think he respects himself, which is why he looks like he does
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: