Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Haakon & Mette-Marit - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 140380 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2017, 09:52:58 PM »

Haakon is either too spineless or too full of pride to get divorced. Either option makes him a poor excuse of both a father and a future king.
I don't even think he respects himself, which is why he looks like he does

It's probably his pride. He fought a battle for her. He shoved her into his parents' and Norwegians' throat by saying she would be a proper crown princess. Now the whole thing got thrown back on his face. It turns out everyone else is right and he's wrong. He doesn't want to admit it. I don't think pride can sustain a marriage though. 
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2017, 10:58:20 PM »

She looks smug and he looks sad.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2017, 12:44:49 PM »

Haakon is either too spineless or too full of pride to get divorced. Either option makes him a poor excuse of both a father and a future king.

Maria (or anyone) is H allowed to divorce MM?

Or he has to stay married because he is not allowed to divorce?  Confused Confused

Tak

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »

Maria (or anyone) is H allowed to divorce MM?
Or he has to stay married because he is not allowed to divorce?  Confused Confused
Tak
G Confused

I don't think that divorce is on the cards there. MM is too clever and he is too emotionally involved. What I can see happening is that ML is moving back to Norway and she acts like a second first lady once Harald and Sonja are too old because it is impossible to get MM do serious work for a longer time.
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2017, 04:27:54 PM »

Could it be so that there's not necessarily any bigger drama going on behind the scene?
As the French dramatist Jean Anouilh had stated truthfully a long time ago: 'There is love of course. And then, there is life, its enemy'... Not that the royal life is all that tedious, but at some point the reality does catch up with each of us, barons and plumbers alike...

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2017, 09:17:25 PM »

MM and Haakon visited the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration and the Immigration Appeals Board in Oslo.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 04:39:14 PM »

February 15

Visit to Torshov refugee processing centre in Oslo

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2017, 05:47:52 PM »

I honestly don't know why he should be holding back. There are a lot of "social obstacles" to divorce today, that keep middle class people "trapped" in a listless marriage, but none of them IMO apply to him.
If he can't make up his mind, than he deserves his misery. But as you already stated, Maria: he seems to have lost much of his self respect, so he might agree with me.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2017, 02:48:10 PM »

http://www.oggi.it/attual...n-lacrime-guarda-le-foto/

yesterday mette marit + hakon went to milano where,in the duomo,there was a Mass dedicated to franca sozzani. (there were also all the top stylists ie valentino, prada, armani, scervino, ferretti,versace, molinari,trussardi.. and top models ie carla bruni,kate moss,eva herzigova,naomi campbell...)

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2017, 06:49:51 PM »

yesterday mette marit + hakon went to milano where,in the duomo,there was a Mass dedicated to franca sozzani. (there were also all the top stylists ie valentino, prada, armani, scervino, ferretti,versace, molinari,trussardi.. and top models ie carla bruni,kate moss,eva herzigova,naomi campbell...)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 07:34:35 PM by PeDe » Logged

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2017, 09:00:01 PM »

I wonder if she's friends with Maria too Huh?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2017, 05:55:22 PM »

Today MM and Haakon visited the Tanken studio in Oslo where they met with Norwegian producers, composers and musicians who live abroad, promoting Norwegian music

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2017, 10:53:32 PM »

I know it's not appropriate but could her outfit be any uglier? It doesn't fit her at all  Secret

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2017, 11:22:05 PM »

MM is the "queen" of the black stockings  Secret

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2017, 03:48:07 PM »

Her sense of fashion gets weirder by the minute. She looks like a member of the Adams family. Does she sleep in a coffin?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: