Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Haakon & Mette-Marit - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 58510 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2017, 10:30:45 PM »

Her face looks a little puffy, as if she is taking steroids of some kind. I wonder if she's taking something like cortisone for her neck issues?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2017, 09:15:03 AM »

Her face looks a little puffy, as if she is taking steroids of some kind. I wonder if she's taking something like cortisone for her neck issues?

Could be, but she gained a good bit of weight lately ... which I find makes her likeable (as it is a problem a lot of women have) but the clothes she is wearing just make her look ridiculous.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2017, 02:21:13 PM »

The cow hasn't become yet from meeting MM:

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2017, 11:33:24 PM »

The cow hasn't become yet from meeting MM:

Star you just won the internet
This is actually one of her best outfits lately - for once her coat fits  Whistle

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2017, 09:22:44 AM »

fred looks like a sweet little mushroom.

hakon imo has only 2 facial expression: with or without sunglasses.
so today he has facial expression no 2, luckily his sunglasses are okk, after all he is not mette marit's husband for nothing:he has at least learnt how to choose the right accessories.

ah la belle vie of a crown prince.....

Ortensia!  Star 
MissAnne

Baby Member

Poland Poland

never complain never explain

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2017, 04:19:40 PM »

Haakon with his 60 something auntie? Secret

Haakon also looks old and miserable. Few years ago he was HOTKON, pitty Thumb down
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2017, 05:37:20 PM »

I think the reason the clothes dont fit is that she has gained weight and this is on what is a naturally large frame.Brands like Prada simply don't cater for this, and so she is squeezing herself into their largest sizes but they are still too small.

A pity, because I actually think she is good looking and would do better simply to find a dressmaker to make things properly tailored for her-she could look amazing
luisa745

Mexico Mexico

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2017, 03:42:48 PM »

What do you think about your relationship as a couple? Is it true rumors that say about a distance and why? I do not know much about this family ... Wink
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2017, 10:52:39 AM »

MM and Haakon spent Easter with Marius in California - and got into a car accident: http://norwaytoday.info/n...amily-involved-car-crash/

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2017, 05:28:52 PM »

If they are standing near the rear car, then they rear-ended the car in front.   Nerves

Diplomatic Immunity?
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2017, 07:35:41 PM »

Haakon and Mette-Marits car was Not involved in the crash, they were In a different car behind, it was Marius who drove into the car infront, and he has no diplomatic immunity. The police says it was low speed, small damages to the other car, and the case is with the iinsurabce company
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2017, 04:15:56 AM »

May 5
Haakon and MM attended opening of the exhibition 'Towards the Forest - Knaugsgård on Munch' at the Munch Museum (Munchmuseet) in Oslo

[img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-695ZMTYh-ik/WQzJ7FeUMYI/AAAAAAABXvM/REUg2Nu1HqM_NYXu4WEUgntJoDiKHSkMQCLcB/s595/Mette-Marit-1.jpg/img]

Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2017, 05:51:45 AM »

I am so curious, what would Haakon's driver's license name be?  Haakon Norway?  I remember when MM was first wed, and she was frolicking out in the hamptons, she was asked what her new last name was, and she responded "Norway."

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2017, 10:20:38 AM »

May 5
Haakon and MM attended opening of the exhibition 'Towards the Forest - Knaugsgård on Munch' at the Munch Museum (Munchmuseet) in Oslo

[img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-695ZMTYh-ik/WQzJ7FeUMYI/AAAAAAABXvM/REUg2Nu1HqM_NYXu4WEUgntJoDiKHSkMQCLcB/s595/Mette-Marit-1.jpg/img]

Wow, she looks bad. Too tight dress (though it's a lovely colour) and her hair has officially given up by now. A better bra would do wonder too.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2017, 11:07:08 AM »

Oh please. Someone talk some sense into her. The dress would have been a bad choice anyway, but she has not the frame and the personality for it. Could she please end this "really bad styling period" soon. She is working very little so she could make sure she gets her appearances right. She looks ridiculous.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: