Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Carl Philip - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 15484 times)
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 03:41:15 PM »

"Chef of the Year" has for years been criticized for the fact that only male chefs were finalists. Since the inception of the competition in 1983, only a female chef won the competition.
In the kitchen at the home of Carl Philip and Sofia, to couple tries to think about equality.
- We share the cooking, I would say. We both try to prepare as much as possible. Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's Sofia. But Sofia is very good at finding what we have at home in the fridge and make something good out of it- says Prince Carl Philip.
A little "you take what you have"?
- Yes exactly, but we try to share it.-[/i]

Thinking. I wonder if they flip a coin as she did when deciding who should feed her boyfriend's young child?

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 03:58:09 PM »

Star
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 05:53:45 PM »

"Chef of the Year" has for years been criticized for the fact that only male chefs were finalists. Since the inception of the competition in 1983, only a female chef won the competition.
In the kitchen at the home of Carl Philip and Sofia, to couple tries to think about equality.
- We share the cooking, I would say. We both try to prepare as much as possible. Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's Sofia. But Sofia is very good at finding what we have at home in the fridge and make something good out of it- says Prince Carl Philip.
A little "you take what you have"?
- Yes exactly, but we try to share it.-[/i]

Thinking. I wonder if they flip a coin as she did when deciding who should feed her boyfriend's young child?

Probably.  Star

Unless there's a camera to capture this, she can't be bothered to do much of anything that involves standing upright.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2017, 06:07:51 PM »

Unless there's a camera to capture this, she can't be bothered to do much of anything that involves standing upright.
Laugh bounce Dead Star
Passing Stars

Small Member

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »

Star Editor &  Star Pixie in 24

What buffoons these two are  Blink

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2017, 11:29:21 AM »

Some days ago, the guy in the photo posted this selfie with CP in Stockholm

Is it wrong of me to hope that CP has met a nice good looking man from a good family with a strong work ethic and is leaving Sofia for a good and fulfilling life with him and Alexander.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2017, 08:22:52 PM »

^^^^^No.  I wish the same for him.  I'd even be happy if he and Alex left that snake and just lived a happy life on their own.  I wouldn't even care if he left her for another Miss Slitz.  Being Miss Slitz isn't the issue-it's the fact that she is a vile person on the inside who will stop at nothing, not even using children to gain fame.  I'm willing to bet that the other Miss Slitz women are probably all much better people who actually have a sense of ethics. 

Editor- Star Beer  Passing Stars, I owe you one when the time is up.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 08:28:55 AM »

Is it wrong of me to hope that CP has met a nice good looking man from a good family with a strong work ethic and is leaving Sofia for a good and fulfilling life with him and Alexander.

Well this guy has quite the same background as Sofia, so I guess they would be a perfect match.  Perhaps no bondage pictures taken while still being a child, but has made it in life thanks to Paradise hotel and everything that comes with that. 

I personally hope that S and CP will either divorce within a couple of years (which I don't think) or stay together until A and his siblings are adults. Public divorces are never nice and I think this divorce would be even more harmful for a child who is old enough to read etc. 
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2017, 06:38:37 PM »

Today CP opened the construction of a board machine in Gruvon then he attended the opening of the Rally Sweden, that he will attend even tomorrow. This is the largest board machine in Europe. According to a press release from the factory so this is one of the largest investments in Sweden in recent years.

The construction will last until 2018/2019. The investment was made because of the increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions for food and drink around the world.

CP's speech
"Mr Governor,
Mr Councillor,
Ladies and gentlemen.
Our country is rich in forests. Forests and ores has laid the foundation for our country's wealth. The entire forest industry is an important part of our history.

The wealth that we have today, it would not have existed if we had not taken advantage of this amazing and renewable resource. But forestry is not only part of the story. But also a part of the future.

Many believed that digitization would mean the end of the forest industry. But it has actually become the opposite. E-commerce has driven the demand for good packaging.

Right now, there is the development of new sustainable materials. And it recall huge investments in the Swedish forest industry.

Therefore, it feels so nice that such a large investment is made right here in Grums, Varmland. I am convinced that this investment will mean a lot in terms of growth, jobs and confidence in the future.

It will give more people the opportunity to live and work here in the heart of V?rmland and it will strengthen the leading position in the development of forest-based bio-economy.

Swedish countryside is often described in negative terms, even as junk surfaces. Therefore we are delighted to be here today and put the light on what is positive and important for the community, for Grums, Varmland and also Sweden.

Last time they built a new machine here at Gruv?n was 50 years ago. It was my godfather, Prince Bertil, who inaugurated it. The machine is currently still in use.
Still going strong!

That said - the forest and forest products industry is a part of our history. But also of our future.

And I see that we have a strong lineup here by representatives of the future - from preschool J?rpen in Grums. It feels good that you are here and help!

Now I look forward to take break the first sod for the world's most modern cartonboard machine together.
"

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 06:45:47 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 07:45:11 PM »

how much fun for the little kids to be among the official ground-breakers. Looks like CP had fun with them as well.
minimoos

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »

how much fun for the little kids to be among the official ground-breakers. Looks like CP had fun with them as well.

The kids are adorable, and it does look like they had fun, but I'm not sure what the connection is with having them help. If it was a school, or a children's hospital or something similar, I would understand, but this? Or are kids the only ones who are enthusiastic around CP?
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 08:12:07 PM »

When I see pics like these I always wonder if it's really possible that the royals don't ever know what kind of program they are supposed to take part of during the day? Dan in suit when he is supposed to do sports with kids, Sofia in super high heels when she's playing football, CP in suit and a long wool coat when playing in the sand with kids?

We know for sure that there is at least one person whose main task is to carry jackets and purses (well they are called security, but everyone knows that there will never happen anything to them while visiting a small village in the middle of nowhere) and at least one administrative staff following every step they take. Why can't one of them carry a bag with sneakers and a sportier jacket?

But... I like the pictures. It's great to see that he can enjoy doing simple jobs without his wife.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2017, 11:11:49 PM »

love that the little kiddos were involved, with their warm snow-suits, the safety jackets w/"next generation" printed on it. Very cute, and they clearly enjoyed themselves digging a hole with golden shovels.  Cute

Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2017, 05:11:38 PM »

The photos of CP opening the Rally of Sweden yesterday. Today he will be there again.

[video at Gruvon] https://www.instagram.com...Z/?tagged=prinscarlphilip

[video at the Rally of Sweden] http://www.svt.se/sport/m...ideo/videoKlipp-12331162/

EDIT: As I wrote, today CP was again at the Rally Sweden. He was in Norway since the cars at the rally race between Sweden and Norway.

Moreover Bernadotte&Kylberg launched their new collection, SIGNUM, at Ambiente Fair.

Voil?! Today we can proudly present our new design collection of handmade crystal glass vases, bowls & candle light, for world leading crystal glass maker Zwiesel Kristallglas. We call it 'SIGNUM'. It comes in four different colors; Clear, smokey amber, blue and green. Be sure to visit Zwiesel Kristallglas @ambientefair Hall 4.1 stand B 05 starting today! 🌟(For press images pls contact erica@mindmakers.se)
#bernadottekylberg #zwieselkristallglas #signum #swedishdesign #germancraftsmanship #changethroughdesign #handmade #crystalware #vase #bowl #candlelight #scandinaviandesign #glassdesign #ambiente #ambiente2017

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 06:24:15 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2017, 05:18:35 PM »

I like the new designs because - I wouldn't expect I would say this - they have something from 60s'-70's, maybe that brown-ish colour. They are a little retro.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: