Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Carl Philip - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 31565 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2017, 05:59:24 PM »

The photos of CP opening the Rally of Sweden yesterday. Today he will be there again.

[video at Gruvon] https://www.instagram.com...Z/?tagged=prinscarlphilip

[video at the Rally of Sweden] http://www.svt.se/sport/m...ideo/videoKlipp-12331162/

Moreover Bernadotte&Kylberg launched their new collection, SIGNUM, at Ambiente Fair.

Voil?! Today we can proudly present our new design collection of handmade crystal glass vases, bowls & candle light, for world leading crystal glass maker Zwiesel Kristallglas. We call it 'SIGNUM'. It comes in four different colors; Clear, smokey amber, blue and green. Be sure to visit Zwiesel Kristallglas @ambientefair Hall 4.1 stand B 05 starting today! 🌟(For press images pls contact erica@mindmakers.se)
#bernadottekylberg #zwieselkristallglas #signum #swedishdesign #germancraftsmanship #changethroughdesign #handmade #crystalware #vase #bowl #candlelight #scandinaviandesign #glassdesign #ambiente #ambiente2017

Of course he'll be there again.  It's not like he's got anything better to do.  He's already stolen the designs of others, failed at the race track countless times, and he has zero skills.  He is the most unimpressive spare in Europe, and that's really an accomplishment, considering the Luxembourg kids are in that group.

Those designs are really uninteresting.  I have some Mikasa wine goblets that I got for my wedding ten years ago that literally have the exact same design and colors.   Roll Eyes  What a joke.
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2017, 07:57:51 AM »

I like that retro design. I can imagine that the vases will look great in their new functionalist home, but I'm afraid that they might end up in the basement as the design might not look expensive enough for the "budget" princess.

His design partner is btw working at the same PR firm that has been working on full speed for many years to launch Sofia as a super princess and where Sofia's sister is working full(?) time.
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2017, 08:12:16 AM »

Bernadotte&Kylberg announced on Instagram that the "Air Sense" collection will be exposed in The National Museum.
"Today we are very happy to announce that The National Museum of Art & Design of Sweden (Nationalmuseum) will be exhibiting our crystal stemware design ?Air Sense? in their permanent design exhibit. We are deeply humbled and honored by this extinguished accolade.
Moreover on February 21st, CP will have a reception with the Swedish General Consul in Hong Kong.

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 11:02:27 AM »

Signum reminds me of the designs of a famous Finnish glass artist, Nanny Still McKinney. It's just her designs were creative while B & K designs always look like any other industrially produced glass ware.

Kaj Franck, another Finn, has also designed something similar

I could swear I've seen glassware like Signum somewhere else too. I'll have to do some research.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 11:20:26 AM by Suzerain » Logged

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2017, 11:24:14 AM »

Now, those are actually very nice. Smiley The B&K ones are really boring and forgettable in comparison.

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2017, 11:30:02 AM »

CP and Sof had dinner with some friends at Teatergrillen in Stockholm last night

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2017, 02:58:27 PM »

She really should get some bangs. Her forehead exposed like that.. Nerves

CP looks greasy as usual
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2017, 04:57:51 PM »

They both look trashy and unwashed, it's so disgusting.
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2017, 07:59:07 PM »

Today CP was in Gothenburg with Polestar Cyan Racing to talk about the upcoming season of races. He will drive in Sweden GT with Volvo-S60 Polestar at GTA-class.

[video from the presentation. CP is presented at 15.15 and then he speaks at the press conference. He speaks in English so it is easy to understand. Then at 32.00 there is the launch of the new car of WTCC] https://www.youtube.com/w...nue=917&v=F8fSCunKGYI

[video from the interview] http://www.dn.se/sport/pr...as-prins-bertil-ar-stolt/

"Sometimes reminiscent of godfather Prince Bertil, also called motor prince.
-I hope he's a little proud of me when he looks down from heaven- says the prince.
It is time for a new racing season.

In an interview with TT Prince Carl Philip talked about on his goals and ambitions, responsibilities as Prince affect his racing career and his godfather, Prince Bertil.

Prince Bertil's probably very happy in his heaven. He would have liked to be with.
TT: Did he give you any advice about racing?
-No, unfortunately, he passed away in 1997 and back then I had not begun to compete. Then I had only driven go-karts. But it had been great fun to have him on the tracks and be able to talk racing and competition.

When the STCC changed its regulations, it was clear that Volvo had no cars to put on the starting line this coming season. Prince Carl Philip will thus return to the Swedish GT.
TT: Are you disappointed that there was not a continuation of STCC?
-No, I can not say that. I know that there is a new regulation. I understand the problems behind it. I see the Swedish GT as a great opportunity.-
Competition format in the Swedish GT includes two long distance races each race weekend, a time of 30 minutes and a 50. Carl Philip will run alone in the shorter race but will have to share the car with another driver in the longer.

Cyan Polestar Racing promises top drivers from the WTCC: Thed Bj?rk, Nestor Girolami and Nicky Catskill Mountains will alternate as the prince's replacement driver.
TT: Which drivers have you learned the most from?
-I have learned a lot from everyone. Thed (Birch) and Fredrik (Ekblom) have been very helpful. Not just in terms of driving, but even about the analysis around. And it comes Robban (Dahlgren), Rickard (Rydell) and Linus (Ohlsson) too. I can not single out any particular. Unfortunately, I must say that I still have much to learn. But perhaps it is fortunate. Then you have something to work on.-

TT: Was it ever an option to run outside Sweden?
-No, I'm happy to be able to drive home in Sweden. There are tracks that I've driven a few times already and I feel at home.-

TT: Which of the trails is your favorite?
-It is hard to say. All courses have their character. I've driven most of Geller?sen. In Falkenberg has gone well at times and bad at others.-

TT: Some colleagues earlier said that you have to win it, do you agree with that?
Yes, that's obvious. All have to do that. I run after all to reach the top. Otherwise I would have not choose to be involved in the sport and competed. I hear from friends and family that I have a win, so definitely it is.

TT: Do you feel like all the commitments that you have as Prince makes you can not fully focus on racing?
-Yes, as you can probably tell. Both as a prince, and I have a design company on the other side that takes a lot of time. Racing I think is a great fun and it would have been fun to be able to invest fully. Then the other drivers started their careers earlier than I did.
"

Another interview with Expressen:
"[Prince Carl Philip is taking part in another season behind the wheel of a race car.
On Monday, he was in Gothenburg and talked about this year's investment in the Swedish GT.
He has family behind.
When the prince returned on Monday, he was not joined by someone from the royal family. However, there were many others that followed his visit there at Volvo Torslanda.
[...]
- It's fun to be in Gothenburg again and I'm really looking forward to this season- he said when he was introduced on stage.
Why is it so fun to drive fast on the track?
- How long do we have? Joking aside, there are so many different parts that are fun. It's fun to drive fast, it's fun to master the car. And then there is the element of competition- he says.
- It is an individual sport which still form a team. This applies to all parts stuck together for it to go well.-
Is it important to win?
- Yes, I would say. I want to win. It is clear that the one who competes wants to win- he answers.

The first race is at Knutstorp May 4 to 6 Will there be a lot of practice until then?
- I do not know exactly what the regulations says, but in the STCC we had to basically do not run anything at all between the races. But I will at least get a training session in the car before it's time to compete- he says.
It is all fast on the track. Is the family worried?
- Both yes and no. My mother may feel anxious from. But she does not need to be. I've said it several times before, security is great- says Carl Philip.
"

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:16:31 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2017, 08:15:19 PM »

Dalton brothers in new adventures? Tongue

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2017, 08:22:04 PM »

He definitely looks more alive when he's away from the succubus.
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2017, 08:24:43 PM »

He definitely looks more alive when he's away from the succubus.
and there is at least one positive image of succubus - in Vampire and Succubus book by Richelle Mead - unfortunately, we cannot say the same about S, so far

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2017, 09:07:49 PM »

What a waste of time and money.  He's not a talented driver, never has been, and never will be.  It's a shame that the racing world allows him to pretend to be qualified and talented enough to compete.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2017, 11:56:13 PM »

What a waste of time and money.  He's not a talented driver, never has been, and never will be.  It's a shame that the racing world allows him to pretend to be qualified and talented enough to compete.
Thumb up
If he weren't Daddy's Pweshuss Widdle Boy, the only race cars he'd be playing with would be in a sandbox Snare
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2017, 12:16:54 AM »

- Both yes and no. My mother may feel anxious from. But she does not need to be. I've said it several times before, security is great- says Carl Philip.[/i]"

I'm surprised that his dad is not worried. CG's last hope of seeing his son as the king would be gone if something happened to CP. I also hope that Sofia wants what's best for Alexander (not only financially)...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: