Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Carl Philip - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 39148 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: October 10, 2017, 07:59:24 PM »

Other photos

Today CP arrived late at the event because he had to take Alexander at the pre-school.
https://www.expressen.se/...forskolan-innan-racingen/
"The Prince established in 2013 the prize "Prince Carl Philips Racingpokal". The purpose is to help young karting talent in the racing career - a question that Prince Carl Philip engages in his role as a prince.
On Tuesday, some of the winners went to Karlskoga and Gelleråsen's Motor Stadium to test driving.

At 9 o'clock everyone was gathered for a review - but Prince Carl Philip was missing. The participants were informed that the prince, who has a newborn baby, had to leave for preschool, and thus would come a little later than expected.
- The life call- exclaimed someone happy.
Prince Gabriel was born in August and, of course, remained at home with Princess Sofia. But Prince Alexander, who lasts two years in April, has begun schooling at preschool.

Immediately after leaving at preschool, Carl Philip arrived Karlskoga, a barely three hours long drive.

At 11 o'clock [..]the prince came. Prince Carl Philip looked charged when he arrived at Gelleråsen.
- Prince Carl Philip is a role model in this for many young talents. He makes a big difference for Swedish motorsport by paying attention to the sport, "said Wilhelm Douglas, Secretary General of the Royal Automobile Club (KAK)."
[/b]

I call BS on all of this.  We know they've got nannies.  We know they've got staff.  But even if I buy into these lies, I know that a person who has to be somewhere three hours away for a work event is going to make arrangements to have someone take their child to school. 

Secondly, more lies.  CP is NOT a role model in any way, shape or form.  He sucks as a driver.  He has zero skills in racing.  He sucks as a designer and got busted for plagiarizing.  He married Hoefia and treated his sister like garbage.  Anybody who looks up to him is a complete and utter moron.  There is nothing inspirational about him.  He looks awful, he's got a trashy wife, he can't even manage to bathe, let alone succeed at anything and I strongly suspect that the people at the event are not buying his BS excuse for why he was late.  Roll Eyes
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2017, 07:16:45 PM »

Today CP arrived in Monaco for a three-days engagement as a IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) Patron of Nature. Today and tomorrow there will be a conference held by Sweden and Monaco, "Connecting and Protecting Our Seas: Initiatives in the Baltic and the Mediterranean".
This afternoon there was a meeting at the Swedish Embassy where the Swedish Ambassador in France briefed him and the State Secretary, Landgren, about the conference.
On Saturday there will be the 4th Annual IUCN Patrons of Nature Meeting
Site of the conference https://connecting-our-seas.confetti.events/

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: October 12, 2017, 07:38:55 PM »

I see several new patronages coming up for lille Carly

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2017, 07:41:26 PM »

I see several new patronages coming up for lille Carly

And I'm sure he'll put as much effort into them as he does racing and "designing".   Roll Eyes
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #214 on: October 12, 2017, 07:54:11 PM »

Victoria should have done this, she’s already involved in the clean sea issue.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: October 12, 2017, 07:56:57 PM »

Victoria should have done this, she’s already involved in the clean sea issue.
Thumb up
I can't understand as what he went there. On the other hand, Vic had an other conference yesterday so she didn't have the time.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: October 12, 2017, 09:27:32 PM »

There are already enough issues with oil spilling into the seas.  CP is the last person who should have attended this event.  Tongue
Phina

Small Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: October 12, 2017, 10:00:07 PM »

There are already enough issues with oil spilling into the seas.  CP is the last person who should have attended this event.  Tongue

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: October 12, 2017, 10:51:08 PM »

nooo noo... CP knows all about deep c diving, dear Pix...that's prolly why they leaped frogged him over Vikky to go 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: October 12, 2017, 10:54:27 PM »

nooo noo... CP knows all about deep c diving, dear Pix...that's prolly why they leaped frogged him over Vikky to go 

G Smiley

I suspect that deep c diving is what got him into this filthy mess of an appearance he's been sporting lately.  Tongue Secret
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2017, 10:57:53 PM »

yup. applied with lashings of hair gel Icecream

Star   Hug

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: October 12, 2017, 11:11:46 PM »

I suspect that deep c diving is what got him into this filthy mess of an appearance he's been sporting lately.  Tongue Secret
Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Supercontent Champagne Star
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2017, 11:19:31 PM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Supercontent Champagne Star

Beer Star
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Not too crazy about Snarkle

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: October 13, 2017, 12:10:22 AM »

Other photos

Today CP arrived late at the event because he had to take Alexander at the pre-school.
https://www.expressen.se/...forskolan-innan-racingen/
"The Prince established in 2013 the prize "Prince Carl Philips Racingpokal". The purpose is to help young karting talent in the racing career - a question that Prince Carl Philip engages in his role as a prince.
On Tuesday, some of the winners went to Karlskoga and Gelleråsen's Motor Stadium to test driving.

At 9 o'clock everyone was gathered for a review - but Prince Carl Philip was missing. The participants were informed that the prince, who has a newborn baby, had to leave for preschool, and thus would come a little later than expected.
- The life call- exclaimed someone happy.
Prince Gabriel was born in August and, of course, remained at home with Princess Sofia. But Prince Alexander, who lasts two years in April, has begun schooling at preschool.

Immediately after leaving at preschool, Carl Philip arrived Karlskoga, a barely three hours long drive.

At 11 o'clock [..]the prince came. Prince Carl Philip looked charged when he arrived at Gelleråsen.
- Prince Carl Philip is a role model in this for many young talents. He makes a big difference for Swedish motorsport by paying attention to the sport, "said Wilhelm Douglas, Secretary General of the Royal Automobile Club (KAK)."
[/b]

I call BS on all of this.  We know they've got nannies.  We know they've got staff.  But even if I buy into these lies, I know that a person who has to be somewhere three hours away for a work event is going to make arrangements to have someone take their child to school.  

Secondly, more lies.  CP is NOT a role model in any way, shape or form.  He sucks as a driver.  He has zero skills in racing.  He sucks as a designer and got busted for plagiarizing.  He married Hoefia and treated his sister like garbage.  Anybody who looks up to him is a complete and utter moron.  There is nothing inspirational about him.  He looks awful, he's got a trashy wife, he can't even manage to bathe, let alone succeed at anything and I strongly suspect that the people at the event are not buying his BS excuse for why he was late.  Roll Eyes

This is as good a time as any to remind everyone of the skills of this role model...

The only young talents he might be a role model for might be Demolition Derby drivers but he's not good enough in that either.

And I agree, why wasn't the UN Ocean Conference task given to Vic (unless she is pregnant or something and needs to cut down on her schedule as rumours say she has)? The only thing this guy knows about the seas is that it's fun to lie around on the deck of a yacht with an ex-nude model. And occasionally poison the seas by diving in.

Snarkle doing charity
genegal43

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: October 13, 2017, 12:58:46 AM »

Star OH snap! Laughing

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: