Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Carl Philip - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 61784 times)
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: March 21, 2018, 09:30:53 PM »

CP today presented the Royal Automobile Club's Motor Prince's Medal to Mattias Ekström

Bernadotte & Kylberg have lanuched their collection of glasses in collaboration with Synsam.
Here the link to the collection
https://www.synsam.se/des...by-bernadotte-och-kylberg

https://www.expressen.se/...lips-ovantade-designjobb/
"Prince Carl Philips unexpected design job
The design prince Carl Philip has a new unexpected job.

With colleague Oscar Kylberg he has now designed eyeglasses for the Synsam chain.

"We like what Synsam does and their desire to challenge the conventions" said Oscar Kylberg, CEO of Bernadotte & Kylberg, in a press release.
From Monday, Synsams stores get a little royal shine.
Behind a new collection that the chain rolls out, there is design duo Bernadotte & Kylberg. It consists of Prince Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg.

The collection was presented in the morning in the presence of both Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg.
"We can not think of a better partner to create our first unique collection in line with our innovation efforts", said Håkan Lundstedt, President and CEO of Synsam, in a press release.

"We like what Synsam does"
Design cooperation began two years ago and has now resulted in nine glasses and sunglasses.
"The shapes should be a natural part of the face and simplify the everyday life of the user through an innovative removable solline solution designed for one of the models. The textures and colors are inspired by Swedish nature", writes Synsam in a press release.

Oscar Kylberg, CEO of Bernadotte & Kylberg, says about cooperation:
"We share Synsam's vision of combining design and function. We like what Synsam does and their desire to challenge the conventions.
When the glasses were introduced on Monday morning, Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg were in place - as well as several specially invited journalists and influencers.
Including Martina Bonnier, editor-in-chief of Damernas World, who at Instagram published a picture of himself with Prince Carl Philip in a couch.
"Fantastic morning with HKH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden," she wrote.

Prince Carl Philip is the one half of designer duo Bernadotte & Kylberg. He is usually called design prince after the late Sigvard Bernadotte.
Amongst the duo's projects are wine glasses for Zwiesel.
In the autumn of 2016, Bernadotte & Kylberg won the award as one of the best in the world.
"We could not be more proud," said Oscar Kylberg."

"Princess Sofia is honest and says what she likes about Prince Carl Philip's design work.
In an interview with Elle, the prince reveals how Sofia influences his creative process.

On Monday, Synsam launched a new collection of glasses - designed by Bernadotte & Kylberg .
Behind the company there is the duo composed by Prince Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg who, during the launch, met the Elle magazine and told about their process of designing the glasses.
"We are extremely functional when designing. Function, function, function Then comes the form. As long as one is true to function, things are beautiful, because one's honest- says Oscar Kylberg to Elle.
The Design duo has been running company since 2012 and has since been designed for, among other things, Gustavsberg's porcelain factory, Åhléns and Zwiesel Kristallglas.

Prince Carl Philip: "Very Family Sight"
And it seems that people who bought their design come close to the two.
- Yes, and you're so happy! And a bit shy. And proud-, Prince Carl Philip says to Elle.

Prince Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg are both parents and get a lot of energy from their respective families in the design work.
"We are both very family-loving, we really want to be with the family and our children. As much as it only goes. Thinking of energy at home is very important- says Prince Carl Philip to Elle.

Then Princess Sofia engages in the work
And their respective often come with views. Princess Sofia is part of the design process - and says what she thinks.
- Yes, they are constantly present. We like to engage our respective partner in our work. Sometimes you get answers that you want to hear, and sometimes you get other answers",says the prince, laughing at Elle ."

Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: March 21, 2018, 11:13:40 PM »

CP today presented the Royal Automobile Club's Motor Prince's Medal to Mattias Ekström

Bernadotte & Kylberg have lanuched their collection of glasses in collaboration with Synsam.
Here the link to the collection
https://www.synsam.se/des...by-bernadotte-och-kylberg

https://www.expressen.se/...lips-ovantade-designjobb/
"Prince Carl Philips unexpected design job
The design prince Carl Philip has a new unexpected job.

With colleague Oscar Kylberg he has now designed eyeglasses for the Synsam chain.

"We like what Synsam does and their desire to challenge the conventions" said Oscar Kylberg, CEO of Bernadotte & Kylberg, in a press release.
From Monday, Synsams stores get a little royal shine.
Behind a new collection that the chain rolls out, there is design duo Bernadotte & Kylberg. It consists of Prince Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg.

The collection was presented in the morning in the presence of both Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg.
"We can not think of a better partner to create our first unique collection in line with our innovation efforts", said Håkan Lundstedt, President and CEO of Synsam, in a press release.

"We like what Synsam does"
Design cooperation began two years ago and has now resulted in nine glasses and sunglasses.
"The shapes should be a natural part of the face and simplify the everyday life of the user through an innovative removable solline solution designed for one of the models. The textures and colors are inspired by Swedish nature", writes Synsam in a press release.

Oscar Kylberg, CEO of Bernadotte & Kylberg, says about cooperation:
"We share Synsam's vision of combining design and function. We like what Synsam does and their desire to challenge the conventions.
When the glasses were introduced on Monday morning, Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg were in place - as well as several specially invited journalists and influencers.
Including Martina Bonnier, editor-in-chief of Damernas World, who at Instagram published a picture of himself with Prince Carl Philip in a couch.
"Fantastic morning with HKH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden," she wrote.

Prince Carl Philip is the one half of designer duo Bernadotte & Kylberg. He is usually called design prince after the late Sigvard Bernadotte.
Amongst the duo's projects are wine glasses for Zwiesel.
In the autumn of 2016, Bernadotte & Kylberg won the award as one of the best in the world.
"We could not be more proud," said Oscar Kylberg."

"Princess Sofia is honest and says what she likes about Prince Carl Philip's design work.
In an interview with Elle, the prince reveals how Sofia influences his creative process.

On Monday, Synsam launched a new collection of glasses - designed by Bernadotte & Kylberg .
Behind the company there is the duo composed by Prince Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg who, during the launch, met the Elle magazine and told about their process of designing the glasses.
"We are extremely functional when designing. Function, function, function Then comes the form. As long as one is true to function, things are beautiful, because one's honest- says Oscar Kylberg to Elle.
The Design duo has been running company since 2012 and has since been designed for, among other things, Gustavsberg's porcelain factory, Åhléns and Zwiesel Kristallglas.

Prince Carl Philip: "Very Family Sight"
And it seems that people who bought their design come close to the two.
- Yes, and you're so happy! And a bit shy. And proud-, Prince Carl Philip says to Elle.

Prince Carl Philip and Oscar Kylberg are both parents and get a lot of energy from their respective families in the design work.
"We are both very family-loving, we really want to be with the family and our children. As much as it only goes. Thinking of energy at home is very important- says Prince Carl Philip to Elle.

Then Princess Sofia engages in the work
And their respective often come with views. Princess Sofia is part of the design process - and says what she thinks.
- Yes, they are constantly present. We like to engage our respective partner in our work. Sometimes you get answers that you want to hear, and sometimes you get other answers",says the prince, laughing at Elle ."

I skimmed too fast and though he was giving himself an award for inventing a chair  Laughing
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: March 28, 2018, 09:35:14 PM »

Another video of the presentation of the eyeglasses collection
https://www.instagram.com...aken-by=bernadottekylberg

Today CP and Richard Göransson presented the new car that will compete in Swedish GT. CP will race.
[video] https://www.instagram.com...1/?tagged=prinscarlphilip

"Prince Carl Philip, Thed Björk and Richard Göransson confirmed for Swedish GT in a Lotus Evora

Geely Group Motorsport and Cyan Racing will form Lotus Cyan Racing and field Prince Carl Philip, Thed Björk and Richard Göransson in a Lotus Evora GT4 in the 2018 Swedish GT season.

Prince Carl Philip has signed to continue racing for the same team that he joined in 2012, and for which he has claimed several race wins and a runner-up spot in the 2017 Swedish GT season.

”I am very happy to continue racing in the Swedish GT with Cyan Racing, especially in this new and exciting form with a Lotus race car and with two very experienced and strong team-mates. My goal is to challenge for the GTB class title and I am confident we have what it takes to achieve it,” said Prince Carl Philip.

Reigning touring car world champion Thed Björk and five-time Scandinavian touring car champion Richard Göransson will take turns throughout the season as co-drivers to Prince Carl Philip, with Göransson behind the wheel during the season start at Knutstorp in Sweden on May 4-5.

”I am glad to be back racing with Cyan Racing after clinching my most recent Scandinavian title with them in 2016. I am impressed by the progress that Prince Carl Philip has made over the recent years and I am keen to help him in his charge for the 2018 Swedish GT GTB title,” said Richard Göransson.

The Swedish GT is an endurance championship that runs alongside the Scandinavian Touring Car Championship for five race weekends in Sweden with cars from McLaren, Porsche, Ferrari and more represented on the grid.

”Prince Carl Philip and I had a great Swedish GT season last year and I am motivated to help him challenge for the title once again. I am also very happy to be back racing in Sweden again for 2018,” said Thed Björk.

Cyan Racing, the reigning touring car world champion team, is the official motorsport partner to Geely Group Motorsport and ran the FIA World Touring Car Championship and Swedish GT programmes of Polestar, the electric performance brand of Volvo Cars, last year, and will change to the Lotus Cyan Racing banner for the Swedish GT this year.

”We are very happy to continue our cooperation with Prince Carl Philip and our presence in Swedish Motorsport with the Swedish GT,” said Alexander Murdzevski Schedvin, Head of Motorsport at Geely Group Motorsport.

“We are also happy to bring back Lotus to the Swedish racing circuits, a brand with a special place in Swedish motorsport history and we hope to write a couple of more chapters this summer.”

2018 Swedish GT Calendar

04-05/5 Knutstorp, Sweden
16-17/6 Anderstorp, Sweden
07-08/7 Falkenberg, Sweden
18-19/8 Karlskoga, Sweden
21-22/9 Mantorp Park, Sweden"

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: March 28, 2018, 09:38:34 PM »

quote: ”Prince Carl Philip and I had a great Swedish GT season last year and I am motivated to help him challenge for the title once again. I am also very happy to be back racing in Sweden again for 2018,” said Thed Björk.

This made me LOL, I wonder what Thed's idea of 'great' is? Only one crash a race? Puh-lease.

BTW, I think it's time for an oil change on CP's hair, and my goodness is he aging fast. Shocking how the wrong choice of mate seems to suck the life right out of these guys.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: March 28, 2018, 09:42:10 PM »

quote: ”Prince Carl Philip and I had a great Swedish GT season last year and I am motivated to help him challenge for the title once again. I am also very happy to be back racing in Sweden again for 2018,” said Thed Björk.

This made me LOL, I wonder what Thed's idea of 'great' is? Only one crash a race? Puh-lease.

Actually CP closed the championship at the 3rd place out of 25 racers last year (121 points), the first two places were taken by Ferrari both with 206 points http://www.cyanracing.com...acing/swedish-gt/results/

anastasia beaverhausen

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: March 29, 2018, 12:52:52 AM »

BTW, I think it's time for an oil change on CP's hair, and my goodness is he aging fast. Shocking how the wrong choice of mate seems to suck the life right out of these guys.

Yes yes yes yes yes. But the greasy hair does serve to detract from the husk like face.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: April 16, 2018, 01:21:36 PM »

An unscheduled calendar for CP yesterday. He attended the Lilla Barnets Fond race in Haga Park. He is the Patron of the association who helps newborn children and their health. He met the winner of the five-kilometer race, Marlon Trollefors
[video of CP preparing for the race] https://delivery.youplay.se/r/7602D
[video of the race and after its end] https://delivery.youplay.se/r/970A5

"Now the start has gone! Here the fund's protector H.R.H. Prince Carl Philip Little child's race to help more newborns to a healthier life.
We are very grateful for the prince's support."

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 01:29:16 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: April 17, 2018, 03:46:57 AM »

An unscheduled calendar for CP yesterday. He attended the Lilla Barnets Fond race in Haga Park. He is the Patron of the association who helps newborn children and their health. He met the winner of the five-kilometer race, Marlon Trollefors
[video of CP preparing for the race] https://delivery.youplay.se/r/7602D
[video of the race and after its end] https://delivery.youplay.se/r/970A5

"Now the start has gone! Here the fund's protector H.R.H. Prince Carl Philip Little child's race to help more newborns to a healthier life.
We are very grateful for the prince's support."

However does he find the time to do so much work.  Roll Eyes
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: April 17, 2018, 10:39:39 AM »

However does he find the time to do so much work.  Roll Eyes

I think he is on paternity leave this month. In May he has several engagements already scheduled but for April his calendar was empty.

Antevorta

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: April 17, 2018, 03:33:02 PM »

However does he find the time to do so much work.  Roll Eyes

I think he is on paternity leave this month. In May he has several engagements already scheduled but for April his calendar was empty.

CP looks so much better when he is outside, dressed normally and not in his tight, ill fitting suits.  He actually appears somewhat healthy in these shots; not rundown, hungover or any other combination of bad.  Paternity leave is agreeing with him.   Wink
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: