Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's history  (Read 20242 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2017, 07:42:18 PM »

I didn't want to take the Sofia news thread off topic, so I thought maybe there should be a new thread about Sofia's background.  Maria, if you don't think it should be a new thread, please feel free to delete.

The exboyfriend (the sleazy blonde guy in those club pics from 2005) has an, uhm, interesting father who has been busted for involvement in the distribution of violent p*rn films. 

https://translate.google....porr.html&prev=search
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 07:45:12 PM »

And he was convicted and sentenced to prison.  He tried to appeal a few years ago.

https://translate.google....hovratten&prev=search

What lovely people Sofia surrounded herself with.   
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 10:07:55 PM »

Star pixie
I hope this thread is acceptable, IMO her past has been whitewashed so much that it really deserves to be brought to light.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 10:43:17 PM »

Star pixie
I hope this thread is acceptable, IMO her past has been whitewashed so much that it really deserves to be brought to light.

Thanks, AG!  Star

She came from a shady, shady world, and I think it's naive to think that now that she's a member of the RF, she won't continue to be shady.  Interestingly enough, Carl-Philip's business partner is also friends with Hoefia's ex. 
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 10:57:49 PM »

Star pixie

Thanks, AG!  Star

She came from a shady, shady world, and I think it's naive to think that now that she's a member of the RF, she won't continue to be shady.  Interestingly enough, Carl-Philip's business partner is also friends with Hoefia's ex. 
Yikes
wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!

interested thread pixie!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 11:00:28 PM »

Star pixie

Thanks, AG!  Star

Yikes
wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!

interested thread pixie!

Thanks, Onar!  Nothing about Sofia surprises me anymore.  I just can't believe all of this shadiness was deemed acceptable by the court and government.  I didn't dig much in order to find this.  It's all out there and comes up with a simple google search. 
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 11:01:53 PM »

Brilliant, pixiecat.  Star
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 11:17:54 PM »

And people still defend her or think it's alright, or that people who bring this up are attacking Sofia by just mentioning her shady, sketchy past and how awful she as a person seems to be when it stares you right in the face.
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 11:45:54 PM »

And people still defend her or think it's alright, or that people who bring this up are attacking Sofia by just mentioning her shady, sketchy past and how awful she as a person seems to be when it stares you right in the face.

I saw comments today from readers of Svensk Dam about how great it is that Sofia "had fun" when she was young and thereby avoided becoming a bitter, narrowminded, old ****.
Do these people actually defend this type of criminals and their crimes, or what is it they are doing? Is this the standpoint of the Swedish establishment, or what?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 11:48:22 PM »

Which proves my theory that some people will like anybody with a title; sadly, there are a lot of stupid people in the world. 

Ginger- Star back at you.

Lady Excelsie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 01:33:21 AM »

This is a great idea. It helps streamline the history and background of Sofia as a point of reference. Especially us newbies.  Roll Eyes Laughing
I think CP and the whole entire SRF was aware of Sofia's background since their son was getting serious about the relationship. You would think the SRF looked into her background and her associates but still made her a princess anyway with CG's blessings. No one really had to look very hard through the internet to find her history and tendencies. But since CP was hooked at this point that the family accepted her with reservations. The fact that she went after him with the help of many associates such as the red haired woman and the other questionable characters surrounding Sofia makes me think CP could care less. Whatever he thinks he is getting out of the relationship he has convinced himself that he is happy and that they fought for their love to be accepted by the Swedish People. IMO, he has mommy issues and thinks Sofia fills that role. She is definitely the one in control of the relationship. sad Sad
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 01:34:20 AM »

Star Pixiecat - for sharing that nugget of Snakey errr HRH Princess Sofia, Duchess of Varmland's important cultural heritage.

Excuse me now, while I take a shower...

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 04:08:05 AM »

Star Pixiecat - for sharing that nugget of Snakey errr HRH Princess Sofia, Duchess of Varmland's important cultural heritage.

Excuse me now, while I take a shower...

I know how you feel.  The sleaze just oozes out of these pictures and articles.   Star

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 06:47:01 AM »

Pixiecat, thanks for the thread. I'll have a lot of fun reading what you guys discover and publish for this thread. For you...  Beer

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 09:59:52 AM »

Well... Technically it's not hundred percent sure the guy is the ex-boyfriend's father. He is the father of Snakey's ex-bestie who is Snakey's sister-in-law's namesake (she was also invited to Alexander's christening) and ex-bestie's brother has also been seen hugging Snakey on several nightclub photos. Whether the sleazeball is also sweaty guy's father is still to be confirmed but there are some details that might point to it. None of these people want to be openly associated with the convicted guy so it is understandably difficult to confirm their relationship. But from what I can gather, all three with the same last name are said to be either siblings or half siblings.

Edit: This needs more research. Some say that Snakey's ex is not related to the other two with the same last name. This would also mean that the convicted person is not his father.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:12:48 AM by Suzerain » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: