Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's history  (Read 18332 times)
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 11:50:50 AM »

Ugh  Dead

Referencing my previous post on the News and Events, I really believe there is no way CP would have married this person if he had remained Crown Prince..... I really feel Snakey is the F-you to the establishment that approved the succession change
lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 02:14:11 PM »

Well... Technically it's not hundred percent sure the guy is the ex-boyfriend's father. He is the father of Snakey's ex-bestie who is Snakey's sister-in-law's namesake (she was also invited to Alexander's christening) and ex-bestie's brother has also been seen hugging Snakey on several nightclub photos. Whether the sleazeball is also sweaty guy's father is still to be confirmed but there are some details that might point to it. None of these people want to be openly associated with the convicted guy so it is understandably difficult to confirm their relationship. But from what I can gather, all three with the same last name are said to be either siblings or half siblings.

Edit: This needs more research. Some say that Snakey's ex is not related to the other two with the same last name. This would also mean that the convicted person is not his father.

Even if he is his father,  who's to say they had/have a close relationship?  And children are not responsible for the actions of their parents.  Just because you're related to someone,  doesn't mean their behavior reflects on you.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 02:25:58 PM »

Well... Technically it's not hundred percent sure the guy is the ex-boyfriend's father. He is the father of Snakey's ex-bestie who is Snakey's sister-in-law's namesake (she was also invited to Alexander's christening) and ex-bestie's brother has also been seen hugging Snakey on several nightclub photos. Whether the sleazeball is also sweaty guy's father is still to be confirmed but there are some details that might point to it. None of these people want to be openly associated with the convicted guy so it is understandably difficult to confirm their relationship. But from what I can gather, all three with the same last name are said to be either siblings or half siblings.

Edit: This needs more research. Some say that Snakey's ex is not related to the other two with the same last name. This would also mean that the convicted person is not his father.

Even if he is his father,  who's to say they had/have a close relationship?  And children are not responsible for the actions of their parents.  Just because you're related to someone,  doesn't mean their behavior reflects on you.

Children aren't responsible for the actions of their parents, no but birds of a feather flock together. Sofia posed for soft core before she was 16. She was a glamour model ( "glamour" ), was on a sleazy reality show, bragged publicly about making out with an infamous p0rn model, and more soft core and straight up nude modelling. Online she bragged about her partying whilst not caring one bit about trying for an education. You need to be wearing extremely rosy shade glasses to not see the possible dots connecting people here and Sofia has done NOTHING that warrants her being given the benefit of doubt.
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 02:38:55 PM »

This blog she had is there somewhere in internet?! Is there nay way to see what exactly she had written? I'm very curius.

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 02:46:35 PM »

Even if he is his father,  who's to say they had/have a close relationship?  And children are not responsible for the actions of their parents.  Just because you're related to someone,  doesn't mean their behavior reflects on you.

Children aren't responsible for the actions of their parents, no but birds of a feather flock together. Sofia posed for soft core before she was 16. She was a glamour model ( "glamour" ), was on a sleazy reality show, bragged publicly about making out with an infamous p0rn model, and more soft core and straight up nude modelling. Online she bragged about her partying whilst not caring one bit about trying for an education. You need to be wearing extremely rosy shade glasses to not see the possible dots connecting people here and Sofia has done NOTHING that warrants her being given the benefit of doubt.

Nicely said Maria!  Thumb up

Of course you cannot blame the children for something their parents have done and just because a father is a bad guy, doesn't mean the children would be. But it is still a bit interesting that the words "adult entertainment" keep popping up here and there with people surrounding Sofia. It is also interesting that all these people who have made partying in questionable circles their job keep getting elevated to positions without studying or working that much. This teaches kids that all you have to do in life is party 24/7 and rub shoulders (let's keep it at 'shoulders', I don't want to think about other body parts) with the right folk and tadah - you're a rich powerful person. Well, they do say networking is so important these days...  

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 02:48:24 PM »

All of what you're saying is pretty bad, I will admit.  I'm just saying that for this specific incident, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.  

This blog she had is there somewhere in internet?! Is there nay way to see what exactly she had written? I'm very curius.

I would love to see this blog as well.

LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 03:36:57 PM »

IMO with Snakey's past it's the sum total of all of her actions that makes me mistrust most anything she does and view her as EASILY the most unqualified royal today.

Here's what I can think of:

1) Her various "modeling" including some done while underage.
2) Her reality show appearance.
3) Her "training" with Barbro.
4) Her awful blog that was cyberbullying (which ironically she is now "working" to combat).
5) The shadiness of her charity Project Playground.
6) Her treatment of Emma.
7) And most recently her shady business that she started.

All of this leads me to seldom give Sofia the benefit of the doubt. She hasn't earned it.  She's engaged in so many shady things that for me, when there is doubt, my default guess is that what she's doing is shady.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 03:38:15 PM »

The blog has been deleted for obvious reasons Beer I believe people have managed to find and save bits and pieces of it though - I think Love Lola has some of it?

The real danger of Sofia's story is that little girls will look at her and think she's someone worthy of copying. I feel it's quite crazy to have to point out that most girls that do like Sofia will NOT end up marrying a prince and get job positions they're FAR from qualified for and that usually you will get punished in some way if you lie about your qualifications. And the best case scenario is what? marrying for money to some guy who might be nice and marry you for love found it a lucky accident. What the heck kind of message is that to promoted in 201x?? The SRF are mental for doing exactly that
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2017, 03:39:06 PM »

IMO with Snakey's past it's the sum total of all of her actions that makes me mistrust most anything she does and view her as EASILY the most unqualified royal today.

4) Her awful blog that was cyberbullying (which ironically she is now "working" to combat).

All of this leads me to seldom give Sofia the benefit of the doubt. She hasn't earned it.  She's engaged in so many shady things that for me, when there is doubt, my default guess is that what she's doing is shady.
8)She's bullying Madeleine(and sometimes Victoria) with a help of press Crazy
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 03:42:32 PM »

All of this leads me to seldom give Sofia the benefit of the doubt. She hasn't earned it.  She's engaged in so many shady things that for me, when there is doubt, my default guess is that what she's doing is shady.
8)She's bullying Madeleine(and sometimes Victoria) with a help of press Crazy

Touche!  Star

Her treatment of Madeleine (and her press friends hinting at the death of the Crown Princess family) are absolutely abhorrent!
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2017, 04:52:35 PM »

I also think that making Sofia a princess (rather than making CP a mister) shows just how ridiculous the role of royal has become in Sweden.  No education required, no integrity or altruism required, no class required, etc.  I think she is very eye opening to how costly, yet useless, this role has become.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2017, 05:22:34 PM »

All of this leads me to seldom give Sofia the benefit of the doubt. She hasn't earned it.  She's engaged in so many shady things that for me, when there is doubt, my default guess is that what she's doing is shady.

Thumb up  She's a real piece of work, nothing would surprise me about her (JMO she has an unwholesome relationship to her father in law, there's something really nasty between them. )

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2017, 05:42:43 PM »

I also think that making Sofia a princess (rather than making CP a mister) shows just how ridiculous the role of royal has become in Sweden.  No education required, no integrity or altruism required, no class required, etc.  I think she is very eye opening to how costly, yet useless, this role has become.

Women who used to marry into the royal family were usually chosen because of their dowry.  They could strengthen a kingdom,  or add gold and land to the coffers.  Those women were groomed to be royal wives, but if you weren't a royal,  or an aristocrat, then no amount of education or altruism was going to appeal you to a royal as a wife.  You'd be at most a mistress.

mgf87

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 07:29:18 PM »

Not only in Sweden. It's a story that began decades ago when the first commons were permitted to merry into royal and noble families. From then on, and passing from an unsuitable prince/princess to another, we arrived to Sofia. She is just the latest of a "new tradition".
I'm against arranged marriages but it's clear that they at least were able to avoid situations like this.
I don't think CG could deny to CP the right to marry Sofia. He would be accused of being an elitist and a cold hearted father (more than he already is). Anyway not in Sweden and not in 2015 after the many unequal marriages of the past years. After all he himself has married a bourgeois.
And also about Sofia's past, him wasn't any better.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2017, 08:18:45 PM »

Women who used to marry into the royal family were usually chosen because of their dowry.  They could strengthen a kingdom,  or add gold and land to the coffers.  Those women were groomed to be royal wives, but if you weren't a royal,  or an aristocrat, then no amount of education or altruism was going to appeal you to a royal as a wife.  You'd be at most a mistress.

True, but those same women didn't have a career in the sex industry.  They didn't spend their unmarried days whoring it up in clubs and they didn't sleep with random people in order to get ahead in life (and then publicly brag about it-more than once).  Even if we take the previous requirements out of the equation, she's still completely unsuitable in every way possible. 

She doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, IMO.  She's very public about everything she does, good and bad, and thanks to that we can see that there is a pattern of her behaving in a completely unacceptable way.  I'm just a commoner nobody, but I wouldn't want her marrying my brother.

I truly don't understand how anybody can think she's acceptable.  I truly don't understand how anybody can like her.  I really don't.  She's nothing but pure trash.  Take away the title and the royal husband, and would anybody like her?  I don't think so.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: