Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's history  (Read 16154 times)
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2017, 10:45:02 AM »

^^^^^There have been zero repercussions for her inappropriate actions thus far, so if that picture got out, I'm sure daddy would see to it that baby's boy's wife would continue to skate through her already far too privileged life. 

With that being said, this picture should be published.  Not just because it's a member of the SRF, but because anybody who does such disgusting things at a place like Auschwitz deserves to be publicly shamed just like those morons who took selfies and did yoga poses at the Holocaust memorial site in Germany.

Also, it would not surprise me one bit if Hoefia did this.  Not at all.  She's nothing but trash.  She only cares for herself, and I don't doubt that the horror of Auschwitz was totally lost on her.

Assuming there is a person who indeed has this photo in their possession, the best thing they could do was to leak the photo somewhere on the internet and tip off other people that it's there so it spreads. No media outlet in Sweden would publish the photo if it was sent to them. CP & Snakey hired a team of lawyers to stop precisely that. But if it was leaked from an unknown source, there was nothing they could do. I hope whoever has the photo decides to share it.

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2017, 07:40:28 PM »

--------

I have a friend who went on a school trip to Auschwitz during middle school / high school (can't remember which one) with Sofia.

As they walked toward the entrance of the camp where it says "Arbeit Macht Frei", Sofia + someone of her friends thought that it would be a funny thing to take a photo of themselves in front of the gate.

They
asked my friend to take the photo with the their camera (this wass before smartphones when you still used ordinary cameras).

Both girls stood in front of the gate, smiling broadly, and they did the nazi salute.

This is not a joke. I died when I found out about this and saw the photo.

When my friend told me about this in 2010, it was in the midst of Silvia's nazi scandal and the press writings about Sofia.
We told him that he must give the photo to a newspaper, that it was an incredible scandal.

We thought that the image must get out if for no other reason than that it is sick and unacceptable to do such a thing at all. Although it was probably a very stupid and ignorant teenage thing, that actually happens from time to time with kids who go there on school trips and think it is mischievous to take this kind of pictures. I do not think Sofia is a nazi and my friend confirmed that she was not in any way like that, that she was a nice girl, and that it had only been a very stupid thing that they did.

It was so incredibly outrageous that I, who personally is against the royal house itself, got particularly angry over this.

Luckily, for Sofia, my friend is a very kind person. He looked at us with a tormented face and said that it would ruin her life and that he did not want that on his conscience. And that I respect and understand anyway.

But somewhere in a drawer in Sweden, there is a picture of Princess Sofia doing the nazi salute at the gate to Auschwitz.

I actually feel very hesitant if I should post this. Feeling a little anxious to be tracked by my IP address and see Säpo coming after me one day, demanding to know where the picture is.
Shit, can this happen?
Could writing this have any consequences for me? Haha becoming paranoid.
We'll see if I let this be, but here you have it right now anyway.

While I can totally imagine that teenage Sofia would have been stupid enough to do the Nazi Salute at Auschwitz entrance, the story itself is bullshit.

This "friend" of the poster Lady Adelaide quoted is said to have taken the pic with THEIR camera, so this pic is either with Sofia or the girl pictured with her.
Both would most probably never release it, and if it was ordinary 20th century camera picture, the negatives are also with either Sofia or that other girl.

This poster would "not like to put publishing the pic on his conscience"? Bullshit. He just couldn't, as he does not have it - if he had it  he would have sold it for the fortune it brings ... Swedish media might not publish it, but I am sure DM or BILD or what's the name of the tabloid which released Kate's barebreast pics would have taken it without hesitation.
Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2017, 09:34:32 PM »

I have a friend who went on a school trip to Auschwitz during middle school / high school (can't remember which one) with Sofia.

As they walked toward the entrance of the camp where it says "Arbeit Macht Frei", Sofia + someone of her friends thought that it would be a funny thing to take a photo of themselves in front of the gate.

They
asked my friend to take the photo with the their camera (this wass before smartphones when you still used ordinary cameras).

Both girls stood in front of the gate, smiling broadly, and they did the nazi salute.

This is not a joke. I died when I found out about this and saw the photo.

When my friend told me about this in 2010, it was in the midst of Silvia's nazi scandal and the press writings about Sofia.
We told him that he must give the photo to a newspaper, that it was an incredible scandal.

We thought that the image must get out if for no other reason than that it is sick and unacceptable to do such a thing at all. Although it was probably a very stupid and ignorant teenage thing, that actually happens from time to time with kids who go there on school trips and think it is mischievous to take this kind of pictures. I do not think Sofia is a nazi and my friend confirmed that she was not in any way like that, that she was a nice girl, and that it had only been a very stupid thing that they did.

It was so incredibly outrageous that I, who personally is against the royal house itself, got particularly angry over this.

Luckily, for Sofia, my friend is a very kind person. He looked at us with a tormented face and said that it would ruin her life and that he did not want that on his conscience. And that I respect and understand anyway.

But somewhere in a drawer in Sweden, there is a picture of Princess Sofia doing the nazi salute at the gate to Auschwitz.

I actually feel very hesitant if I should post this. Feeling a little anxious to be tracked by my IP address and see Säpo coming after me one day, demanding to know where the picture is.
Shit, can this happen?
Could writing this have any consequences for me? Haha becoming paranoid.
We'll see if I let this be, but here you have it right now anyway.

While I can totally imagine that teenage Sofia would have been stupid enough to do the Nazi Salute at Auschwitz entrance, the story itself is bullshit.

This "friend" of the poster Lady Adelaide quoted is said to have taken the pic with THEIR camera, so this pic is either with Sofia or the girl pictured with her.

[/quote]

I had to find the text and it read in Swedish :
"De bad min vän att ta kortet med sin kamera"

That means they asked my friend to take a picture with the camera he had with him. His own camera. That is why the word is "sin".
If they had wanted the friend to take a picuture with Sofia's camera, they would have said "deras".

I can believe the story. Swedish people being shy and not wanting to make a fuss and being afraid of Swedish security police and the court might just as well keep the picture hidden in a box. I have a picture of a primeminister in my box, and have never sent that to any newspaper, or given it away. It does not seem to be my place to do that. I think it is typically Swedish to think like that. Not that everyone is like me though.

I do hope this person makes this photo public!
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2017, 09:44:22 PM »

Thanks, Cecilia, for checking the original text.

But what sense would it make to have a picture taken by a person she did not know beforehand and just met there?
Like asking him "please take a picture with your cam" and then give him her address in the hope he will send the picture afterwards?
Sounds weird nonetheless.

If that pic really exists, I do indeed hope that it will resurface. Posing with right arm up at Auschwitz entrance is just disgusting and can't count as "youth sin". When you remember the shitstorm Silvia faced for actions of her relatives during a time she was hardly born ... imagine what uproar such a pic might cause.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2017, 10:54:46 PM »

But what sense would it make to have a picture taken by a person she did not know beforehand and just met there?
Like asking him "please take a picture with your cam" and then give him her address in the hope he will send the picture afterwards?

If that pic really exists, I do indeed hope that it will resurface. Posing with right arm up at Auschwitz entrance is just disgusting and can't count as "youth sin". When you remember the shitstorm Silvia faced for actions of her relatives during a time she was hardly born ... imagine what uproar such a pic might cause.

I could totally see this being the reason they asked the person to take their picture with his camera.  He was obviously a fellow classmate on the same trip.  They probably asked him to email the picture to them once he uploaded it.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2017, 10:55:39 PM »

It is a silly girlthing, to ask someone with a camera with them, to take a picture of them. If she remembered later when they got home, she could have asked for a copy. It is also a way for a silly girl to get attention, the point is more getting their pictures taken than getting a memory from the event. I am not sure this is a good example of the psychology behind it,but when I was at a karate camp, one beautiful girl climbed up a ladder and posed in her bikini. She really looked like one of those 50th pin up models, she posed like they did. And all of us with a camera at hand took a picture for fun. I think I did too, because I remember her so well. So she is in my album somewhere...i dont even know her name.
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2017, 04:42:46 PM »

I think Sofia is well aware of the fact that a random guy she knew for one week of her life might have a picture of her that could destroy her PR campaign and make her life hard. At least the people I know who have been on that same trip at the same age as Sofia did share a bus with people from one or two other schools from another part of Sweden (I remember one of my friends from Stockholm talking about becoming friends with a girl from Dalarna  Spiteful) and that was of course quite exciting for some of the girls and boys. I guess she and/or her friend wanted attention from this probably good looking guy and thought that doing something remarkable and crazy (... Sad ...) would make him noticing them.

If Sofia had forgot about that stupid picture I'm 100% sure that we would read over and over again about this trip and how interested she has always been in history ( Thumb up for a royal) and that she has such a big heart because she was at least twice as touched by the whole Auschwitz experience than anyone else on the trip.

I think this topic has been discussed with the security service before the wedding, but that SÄPO thought that it's better to pretend that it never happened than to contact the schools who shared the same bus and ask them to get lists of all the young men who were on that trip and then contact them. I'm actually quite glad that me and the other taxpayers only had to pay for the rights for all the nudes and not also for nazi pictures.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2017, 08:40:12 PM »

I think Sofia is well aware of the fact that a random guy she knew for one week of her life might have a picture of her that could destroy her PR campaign and make her life hard. At least the people I know who have been on that same trip at the same age as Sofia did share a bus with people from one or two other schools from another part of Sweden (I remember one of my friends from Stockholm talking about becoming friends with a girl from Dalarna  Spiteful) and that was of course quite exciting for some of the girls and boys. I guess she and/or her friend wanted attention from this probably good looking guy and thought that doing something remarkable and crazy (... Sad ...) would make him noticing them.

If Sofia had forgot about that stupid picture I'm 100% sure that we would read over and over again about this trip and how interested she has always been in history ( Thumb up for a royal) and that she has such a big heart because she was at least twice as touched by the whole Auschwitz experience than anyone else on the trip.

I think this topic has been discussed with the security service before the wedding, but that SÄPO thought that it's better to pretend that it never happened than to contact the schools who shared the same bus and ask them to get lists of all the young men who were on that trip and then contact them. I'm actually quite glad that me and the other taxpayers only had to pay for the rights for all the nudes and not also for nazi pictures.

Knowing what we know about Hoefia, I don't think there is a budget or cloud storage big enough for all the photos of all the inappropriate things she's ever done before a camera.   Nerves

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2017, 05:11:40 PM »

It's all about how hard the Swedish media look or are allowed to dig.

If Sophia was married into the Spanish or British royal families I have no doubt there would be by now at least one sex tape unearthed by the tabloids.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2017, 05:34:12 PM »

If Sophia was married into the Spanish or British royal families I have no doubt there would be by now at least one sex tape unearthed by the tabloids.

They won't dig. The court has a lot of power over the media in Sweden and I bet they threaten everyone who even tries to dig in her past. There have even been rumours of the court hiring a German law firm to stop the German press from investigating her. Sofia's one of them now, they will protect her.

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2017, 05:46:55 PM »

Well Chris is also one of them but they do NOT protect him. So the press should publish the truth about her. BTW, horrible that CG has power over the freedom of press in Germany  Nerves. I really hope that somebody leaks some really nasty things about her online and that it spreads before they can delete it. People deserve to know the truth about her.
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2017, 05:50:05 PM »

They won't dig. The court has a lot of power over the media in Sweden and I bet they threaten everyone who even tries to dig in her past. There have even been rumours of the court hiring a German law firm to stop the German press from investigating her. Sofia's one of them now, they will protect her.

Again, that makes you wonder why the court is so selective.
They don't mind Sofia's sister-in-law being thrown under the bus regularly as clockwork.
Is destroying Madeleine and her family the best alternative they have, if they think they're trying to save (the majority of) the royal family and the Swedish monarchy?
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2017, 06:12:10 PM »

Again, that makes you wonder why the court is so selective.
They don't mind Sofia's sister-in-law being thrown under the bus regularly as clockwork.
Is destroying Madeleine and her family the best alternative they have, if they think they're trying to save (the majority of) the royal family and the Swedish monarchy?

It's baffling why they go out of their way to protect Sofia but doesn't give a damn about Madeleine and her family being dragged through the mud. I know some people believe it's because Sofia has dirt on the RF but I don't find that very convincing when you see the way CG behaves around her. It's not the behaviour of someone who is being blackmailed. He seems to genuinely like her, and my guess is that it's one of the reasons why Sofia gets away with the things she does, because CG approves of her and wants to protect her (and his son), at all cost.

It must be so hurtful for Madeleine (and Victoria too) to see how little they mean to their father.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2017, 06:43:07 PM »

Sofia is the type of women CG like, trashy and vulgar. That and the fact that she married his precious snowflake and gave birth to the little prince that should be heir of the heir, wonder he likes her Dead

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2017, 07:16:53 PM »

Well Chris is also one of them but they do NOT protect him. So the press should publish the truth about her. BTW, horrible that CG has power over the freedom of press in Germany  Nerves. I really hope that somebody leaks some really nasty things about her online and that it spreads before they can delete it. People deserve to know the truth about her.

Star Trier1

Chris is one of them and in case CG has forgotten - Madde IS his daughter (no 'in-law', pure flesh and blood). 

His priorities are so perverted, he makes my skin crawl    And Silvia is pathetic - either her priorities are also skewed or she is so weak, they should just use her as a doormat upon entering the palace.

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: