Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary's 2017 Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 26659 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: October 12, 2017, 06:47:43 PM »

According to this , Pants cost $430 and blouse costs €630 = $816 so in total $1246

NEW floral-print silk crepe de chine wrap blouse by ETRO = $345

NEW floral-print silk crepe de chine pants by ETRO = $840

Different websites have different prices. Both, net-a-porter, or lyst list the clothing mostly reduced or with different prices....what I found is what I posted! This time it turns out that you found the higher value  Wink but with $1185 is not that much difference in Mary-land.

myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2017, 07:13:46 PM »

According to this , Pants cost $430 and blouse costs €630 = $816 so in total $1246

Different websites have different prices. Both, net-a-porter, or lyst list the clothing mostly reduced or with different prices....what I found is what I posted! This time it turns out that you found the higher value  Wink but with $1185 is not that much difference in Mary-land.

oh sorry, I hadn't seen that you updated your post  Smiley it's still way expensive for what it is
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2017, 07:21:23 PM »

oh sorry, I hadn't seen that you updated your post  Smiley it's still way expensive for what it is

no worries  Hug it's always different here and there, but we all get the gist of her spending...and you are right, it is way too expensive.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2017, 10:17:54 PM »

Totally love the Pyjama. A bit on the expensive side, but then one likes something luxurious when in bed.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2017, 02:00:06 AM »

October 12
Visit to Japan - Lego event

NEW Regitze pendant/necklace, 18K yellow gold w/pavé diamonds by GEORG JENSEN/Regitze Overgaard = TBD

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2017, 02:49:17 AM »

Totally love the Pyjama. A bit on the expensive side, but then one likes something luxurious when in bed.

Laughing   Star

G Laughing

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: