Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Queen Rania of Jordan - NEWS & PHOTOS  (Read 9609 times)
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2017, 11:44:48 PM »

You know, everytime I see photos of Rania - make that QUEEN Rania - I think of MEdiana..just plain Crown Princess still...

Rania attends all these top heavy functions, meeting important people here and there...and MEdiana gets news because she's just turned up and then went off to a jewellery store Roll Eyes

I bet she wishes she was Rania - QUEEN Rania.

G Smiley
well you know i think Mosh is plain beside all those royal ladies even Snakey Banana
she doesn't and wont have the charisma ,the intelligence and good manners of a Rania,Maxi,Mozah,Leti......she only can competes with Waity and only in the departement of shallowness:clown:

Lizardcandy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2017, 04:02:54 AM »

Wow this is some super extreme plastic surgery. In my opinion, it's a bit sad to see this generation of royal women are leaning towards the Raina/Leti/Char/kate extreme facial surgeries VS the more natural but still had subtle work of the maddie's, vic's, marie's and max's in the group. Bleh it's really gross looking-I keep wanting to avert my eyes. The over the top women are going to look even worse and creepier than sylvia (who has the worst face disaster of all the royal older women IMO) when they start aging. It's gross.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2017, 04:12:29 AM »

I agree. It's sad when all wrinkles, character lines go and a face appears as if it's been sculpted by someone from Madame Tussaud's. Some of these women are going to end up like Joan Rivers, who couldn't close her eyes to sleep in the end. I like Queen Sonja's look so much better.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2017, 12:04:25 PM »

I agree. It's sad when all wrinkles, character lines go and a face appears as if it's been sculpted by someone from Madame Tussaud's. Some of these women are going to end up like Joan Rivers, who couldn't close her eyes to sleep in the end. I like Queen Sonja's look so much better.

Absolutely. Sonja is beautiful and has aged so gracefully.

It hurts to look at Rania's face.  I have a feeling she might be struggling with acceptance of the fact that she's ageing.  So much of her "thing" has always been about being the young glamorous queen among the frumpy older ones but now there are all these other young queens, younger than her and in some cases even more glam, and I feel like she's trying to stay competitive with them and just getting more and more surgery and doing whatever it takes to be thinner and thinner.  It's both gross and sad, and it makes me very glad I'm not a queen!
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2017, 03:04:01 PM »

Absolutely. Sonja is beautiful and has aged so gracefully.

It hurts to look at Rania's face.  I have a feeling she might be struggling with acceptance of the fact that she's ageing.  So much of her "thing" has always been about being the young glamorous queen among the frumpy older ones but now there are all these other young queens, younger than her and in some cases even more glam, and I feel like she's trying to stay competitive with them and just getting more and more surgery and doing whatever it takes to be thinner and thinner.  It's both gross and sad, and it makes me very glad I'm not a queen!
you are right  she seems like she is struggling to keep the pinky image media makes her live in,the image of the glamorous young beautiful Queen and its not anly about surgery he clothes are more and more bizzare she is tryibg too hard to look edgy and modern and most of the te the result is messy No

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2017, 07:08:16 PM »

But can you blame them?
Of course there are many women who, genetically blessed, have few wrinkles and full usage of collagen at the age of 40 plus, but most women just don't.
When I was a child, red-headed and very pale in a family of dark haired and darker complexions, my mom did slap sun screen on me on summer beach vacations, rarely at home, but only because the sun burns hurt and were a nuisance, not because we knew or cared that the damage would age us later in life. And back then sun screen wasn't as high as it is today. SF 10 was considered high and 15 was almost a sun blocker. 50 was unheard of.
Most women I know do look their age, even though some are very attractive. I know very few who really look 15 -20 years younger.
However even here on this board, where we are a bunch of fairly level-headed people (compared to the lunatics you find else where on the internet) so very often you see a post saying that "Ghee, she looks old, I am 10 years older and look better".
Add to the perpetual scrutiny the praise of "yummy mummy", when someone looks fitter than an Olympic athlete a mere fortnight after giving birth and you have an environment in which women have a very hard time aging naturally and to accept what they look like.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2017, 10:43:45 AM »

But can you blame them?
Of course there are many women who, genetically blessed, have few wrinkles and full usage of collagen at the age of 40 plus, but most women just don't.
When I was a child, red-headed and very pale in a family of dark haired and darker complexions, my mom did slap sun screen on me on summer beach vacations, rarely at home, but only because the sun burns hurt and were a nuisance, not because we knew or cared that the damage would age us later in life. And back then sun screen wasn't as high as it is today. SF 10 was considered high and 15 was almost a sun blocker. 50 was unheard of.
Most women I know do look their age, even though some are very attractive. I know very few who really look 15 -20 years younger.
However even here on this board, where we are a bunch of fairly level-headed people (compared to the lunatics you find else where on the internet) so very often you see a post saying that "Ghee, she looks old, I am 10 years older and look better".
Add to the perpetual scrutiny the praise of "yummy mummy", when someone looks fitter than an Olympic athlete a mere fortnight after giving birth and you have an environment in which women have a very hard time aging naturally and to accept what they look like.

Oh, these are all really good points, of course, and perfectly true.  This is why I'm VERY glad I'm not being constantly photographed, because I'm pretty hard on myself anyway, and being bombarded with images of myself from every conceivable angle and making every possible facial expression, and having hundreds or thousands or millions of people picking those images to shreds online every day, would be my worst nightmare.  Ageing in the glare of the spotlight must be awful. 

However, if you're already young and fairly conventionally attractive and you STILL do all that sh*t to your face? That speaks to something being wrong in your head. In my opinion. I won't name names, and I imagine I don't have to.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2017, 09:52:58 PM »

Queen rania visits Abdul Hameed Shoman Foundation  With Photos

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2017, 10:47:37 PM »

Queen Rania launches Amman Design Week 2017
Amman, Jordan/ October 4, 2017

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2017, 09:35:35 PM »

Queen Rania chairs the Jordan River Foundation (JRF) annual board meeting

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2017, 04:55:08 PM »

very nice FENDI blouse.
rania is the only royal who wears fendi💙🇮🇹
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2017, 11:44:23 PM »

Queen Rania visited the 'Queen Rania Teacher Academy' where she met members of the second cohort of the Teacher Education Professional Diploma (TEPD), who started their program orientation on October 8. The TEPD was established by Queen Rania Teacher Academy to equip new teachers with necessary skills and to empower them to excel in the classroom based on the latest developments in teaching and education.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2017, 09:19:01 PM »

On October 16, 2017, Queen Rania of Jordan attended diploma presentation ceremony held for professional teachers who have completed teaching education and graduated at the Queen Rania Teacher Academy. The teacher education professional diploma was launched with technical assistance from University College Londonís Institute of Education and accreditation from the University of Jordan.

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2017, 04:55:40 PM »

another beautiful fendi! i ❤️ that skirt🇮🇹
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2017, 11:49:11 PM »

Beautiful skirt and blouse  Thumb up

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: