Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - 2017 News & Events  (Read 79414 times)
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 12:48:15 AM »

Sofias comment and bullying of her teacher with the disability is still up on internet. This is page 31 on the forum flashback where they copied Sofia's diary from New York and you can read the exact words Sofia said about her teacher: https://www.flashback.org/t1208767p31

Copy, Sofia Hellqvists own words
"Vi tog kurser i Business. Magv?rk efter varje lektion efter alla skrattanfall. V?r l?rare har n?got s? roligt som "Crazy foot" dvs. spasmryck i ena benet. Vi snackar v?ldsamma ryckningar, vilket n?stan orsakat ett 6-pack p? v?ra magar. N?jet finner oss ?ven i skolb?nken."

It is so sad, I have never had a friend who behaved like Sofia, and noone I know would accept her behavior. It is so disgusting. And no, I am not bullying her, I put shame on Sofia for being rude and making fun of a teacher who is doing his job, and who help students every day getting an education. And is bullied by Sofia for his disability.
thank you Cecilia!  Star

Larissa

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 12:59:09 PM »

Sofia and C-P are both hypocrites. I do think that C-P is not that intelligent. He believes everything Sofia says. She needs someone to saver her etc. C-P is the white knight who saves Sofia from evil people who only want her harm, like his younger sister who in her selfnishness didn't understand that Sofia should have been her maid in honour at Madde's wedding. What a bith Madde was!

I agree, if you do nudes, don't study, never had a proper job, associate with half criminals, of course you invite criticism. But according to Sofia it's bullying. If Sofia would have explained her choices, maybe people wouldn't be that critical. But her route has been that this never actually happened. SRF has paid a lot of money to remove naked picks from the net, money that could have been used more wisely. But of course neither C-P and Sofia take no responsibility.

What is insulting is that during their wedding the theme was how they had to fight for their love, how they had been bullied and so on.
Vic and Dan are those who actually fought for their love. Everyone knew that if C-P wanted to mary Snake the King would make that happen.

My opinion is that Vic and Dan probably got some help to get Oscar. I think Sofia's agenda has been from day one to be mother of the future king/queen. But this is just my opinion, based on my digust of her.

Larissa

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2017, 01:03:54 PM »

http://www.expressen.se/n...a-bryter-mot-traditionen/

You have missed this piece of information. Carl-Philip has since 2010 been the Swedish Royal who has been responsible for Sweden's yearly sport gala called Idrottsgalan, even Sofia has attended previously. This seems to be his few actual responsibilities. This year it will be Daniel instead, because C-P and Sofia will be on vacation!

So it's not only the English duchess.....
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 04:16:45 PM »

http://www.expressen.se/n...a-bryter-mot-traditionen/

You have missed this piece of information. Carl-Philip has since 2010 been the Swedish Royal who has been responsible for Sweden's yearly sport gala called Idrottsgalan, even Sofia has attended previously. This seems to be his few actual responsibilities. This year it will be Daniel instead, because C-P and Sofia will be on vacation!

So it's not only the English duchess.....
He has 1, ONE, again 1, thing to do and he will be on holidays at the time?!?!
I hope they'll come here to ask them about "sexy" dressed underage girls in front of underage boys and how they're planning to fight the exploitation of young girls (mostly) coming from poor families by the sex industry. But it's possible that they won't know the meaning of fight and exploitation. Such hard concepts for them!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 11:57:55 PM »

Sofia and C-P are both hypocrites. I do think that C-P is not that intelligent. He believes everything Sofia says. She needs someone to saver her etc. C-P is the white knight who saves Sofia from evil people who only want her harm, like his younger sister who in her selfnishness didn't understand that Sofia should have been her maid in honour at Madde's wedding. What a bith Madde was!

I agree, if you do nudes, don't study, never had a proper job, associate with half criminals, of course you invite criticism. But according to Sofia it's bullying. If Sofia would have explained her choices, maybe people wouldn't be that critical. But her route has been that this never actually happened. SRF has paid a lot of money to remove naked picks from the net, money that could have been used more wisely. But of course neither C-P and Sofia take no responsibility.

What is insulting is that during their wedding the theme was how they had to fight for their love, how they had been bullied and so on.
Vic and Dan are those who actually fought for their love. Everyone knew that if C-P wanted to mary Snake the King would make that happen.

My opinion is that Vic and Dan probably got some help to get Oscar. I think Sofia's agenda has been from day one to be mother of the future king/queen. But this is just my opinion, based on my digust of her.

Hoefia is very, very manipulative and calculating.  We know this because she herself said in an interview that she was determined to get CP to date her from the moment she met him at that club (despite the fact that she knew full-well that he was still dating Emma).  I wouldn't put anything past her. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 01:04:33 PM »

I thought Sofia even had the plan to snatch CP earlier, and therefore freqeunted clubs were CP was known to go.
chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 04:30:28 PM »

I thought Sofia even had the plan to snatch CP earlier, and therefore freqeunted clubs were CP was known to go.
You're right, Principessa  Thumb up I read on Lola's blog that Sofia showed a blurred picture of CP to her girlfriends when she was in New York and told them that CP was going to be her boyfriend because she was determined to snatch him.
Considering from what social baackground Sofia comes from it is an achievement that she was able to marry into royalty...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »

You're right.  I remember reading that too. 

To be honest, I'm surprised she didn't try to get pregnant a couple of years ago. 
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2017, 06:51:09 PM »

Clearly, an airhead like CP was a sitting duck for a cunning and manipulative "lady" such as Sofia. Emma clearly dodged a bullet, he did not deserve her. Hopefully, sooner rather than later Sofia will show her true colors and he will snap out of this intoxication or spell or whatever you want to call this infatuation for her. It's going to be ugly, imo.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2017, 06:56:52 PM »

Clearly, an airhead like CP was a sitting duck for a cunning and manipulative "lady" such as Sofia. Emma clearly dodged a bullet, he did not deserve her. Hopefully, sooner rather than later Sofia will show her true colors and he will snap out of this intoxication or spell or whatever you want to call this infatuation for her. It's going to be ugly, imo.

Good point.   Star  And I hope we all have a front row seat.   Icecream
LauraMarie

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 06:39:23 PM »

Saw this on Tumblr.  A German tabloid is reporting Sof is pregnant with number 2.

Definitely a rumor and probably not true.

Also, the photoshop on that picture is annoying.  Pretty sure it's their engagement photo that they flipped so Sofia's on the right.  Then they added a hat to CP and a tiara (completely with a super fake sparkle) to Sofia.  What's bad is that I find that engagement photo to be one of the relatively better/inoffensive photos of the two of them, but all this photoshop is just ugly.

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 08:15:37 PM »

Oh Lindwall... Laugh bounce  Laughing

http://www.svenskdam.se/2...a-karast-i-kungafamiljen/

Eight years after the breakup - now Carl Philip and Sofia are the royal couple most in love.

During early spring eight years ago Prince Carl Philip broke up with his love Emma Pernald. Suddenly, he was single. But think how much that has happened since in the prince's life! Carl Philip has gone from being a single prince to the father of a small child. He has found the love of his life, and his happiness is clearly visible as soon as he shows up next to Princess Sofia. They are truly made for each other, and not even becoming parents seem to have worn on their love.

The couple's hands are always paired, and when one of them speaks, the other one looks at his/her partner with a look that says more than a thousand love-filled words. They finish each other's sentences, laugh loudly together and support each other. It's clear that the royal couple are very much in love, and that Prince Alexander has only strengthened their bond. What if the prince had known this when he became single eight years ago!
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Sapphire for September

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2017, 08:17:02 PM »

there is so much Photoshop on this picture but still not an ounce was used to hide her awful teeth  Icecream

What if the prince had known this when he became single eight years ago!

I doubt he was even single for one second... The snake had already slithered in his life back at that time, I would not be surprised if he was two-timing Emma with Sofia  Halo

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2017, 08:18:22 PM »

Oh puke...

LauraMarie

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2017, 08:21:03 PM »

Oh Lindwall... Laugh bounce  Laughing

http://www.svenskdam.se/2...a-karast-i-kungafamiljen/

Eight years after the breakup - now Carl Philip and Sofia are the royal couple most in love.

During early spring eight years ago Prince Carl Philip broke up with his love Emma Pernald. Suddenly, he was single. But think how much that has happened since in the prince's life! Carl Philip has gone from being a single prince to the father of a small child. He has found the love of his life, and his happiness is clearly visible as soon as he shows up next to Princess Sofia. They are truly made for each other, and not even becoming parents seem to have worn on their love.

The couple's hands are always paired, and when one of them speaks, the other one looks at his/her partner with a look that says more than a thousand love-filled words. They finish each other's sentences, laugh loudly together and support each other. It's clear that the royal couple are very much in love, and that Prince Alexander has only strengthened their bond. What if the prince had known this when he became single eight years ago!

Dead  Dead Dead Dead Dead

Seriously there isn't an emoji to convey how icky I find that article.

The thing that's sad is that if they wrote this article about Madde and Chris it would be closer to the truth than it is now.  But they could never do that because God forbid the Swedish press ever say anything positive about Madeleine.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: