Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - 2017 News & Events  (Read 249293 times)
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: November 16, 2017, 09:46:48 AM »

I agree with those posters who point out that it is definitely Sofia's bag.  It isn't the first time Carl Philip has held Sofia's bag:

CP is Snakey's lackey in so many ways... Sad
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: November 20, 2017, 11:16:48 AM »

Carl Philip and Sofia have a new Instagram account in association with their Foundation and relating to cyberbullying.  You can see them here interacting with kids invited to the Palace.  We've seen footage of this event before but this precise footage is new:

https://www.instagram.com...sv&taken-by=merhjarta
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: November 21, 2017, 09:13:35 AM »

Today CP and Sofia will attend a symposium on Dyslexia at the Royal Palace. Yesterday a post was published on Dylslexialand's facebook account and it seems there will be a live broadcasting. (I have just seen that Silvia is added in the calendar. She will attend also.)

https://www.facebook.com/...32264/?type=3&theater

EDIT: a new video of CP speaking published on the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/dyslexialand/?ref=br_rs

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:16:45 AM by Arturo94 » Logged

Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: November 21, 2017, 02:26:47 PM »

At the symposium on Dyslexia at the Royal Palace.

Carl Philip said:

- Everyone has different strengths. Pick up and use them. That's how I try to think.

Sofia on Carl Philip's dyslexia:

- I remember when Prince Carl Philip first told me of his dyslexia. We were just starting to get to know each other and texted each other. Then I got a message from him in which he wrote that you might see that I have dyslexia. And I answered that I had not noticed it.

- It is important for us to see our close fight, that we get the information so that we can support. A society that accommodates different talents allow more people to come into their own. Today's theme is that the differences are equal to the strengths.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: November 21, 2017, 02:35:08 PM »

Sofia's dress today is the Palasan by Rodebjer (420 Euros):

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: November 21, 2017, 03:47:50 PM »

https://www.svenskdam.se/.../11/cp-sofia-bred-ibl.jpg

https://www.svenskdam.se/...cp-sofia-slottet2-ibl.jpg

At the symposium on Dyslexia at the Royal Palace.

Carl Philip said:

- Everyone has different strengths. Pick up and use them. That's how I try to think.

- I remember when Prince Carl Philip first told me of his dyslexia. We were just starting to get to know each other and texted each other. Then I got a message from him in which he wrote that you might see that I have dyslexia. And I answered that I had not noticed it.

- It is important for us to see our close fight, that we get the information so that we can support. A society that accommodates different talents allow more people to come into their own. Today's theme is that the differences are equal to the strengths.

- I remember when Prince Carl Philip first told me of his dyslexia. We were just starting to get to know each other and texted each other. Then I got a message from him in which he wrote that you might see that I have dyslexia. And I answered that I had not noticed it did not care because he was rich and a prince.

There, that's the honest answer.

What's next, Sofia blames hidden dyslexia for her lack of interest in studying...? She has never even tried to explain why she felt she never needed any education.

Looking forward to her speech on how different talents (read: b00b flashing and butt shaking) can replace the need of education.

Next we'll see her at a charity event speaking about empowerment of girls via marrying richer men thus eliminating the need for education for girls.  Dead
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 04:38:18 PM by Suzerain » Logged

Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: November 21, 2017, 04:18:36 PM »

More:

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: November 21, 2017, 04:30:18 PM »

Luckily CP cut his hair a little bit. On the facebook page there are a lot of videos from the event.

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: November 21, 2017, 04:36:27 PM »

Image being an expert on this subject and having to be lectured by these two higly incompetent people ..... Nerves
If I were in the audience I would rather be planning my shopping spree for black friday than listening even for a sec to the nonsense of  S and CP !
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: November 21, 2017, 04:37:32 PM »

CP looks better with shorter hair, but a little less grease would do him good.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this symposium was?  Thinking And what did Silvia contribute to this?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: November 21, 2017, 04:42:27 PM »

I'm going to be nice.
His hair looks better shorter ( though I like it curly natural and without so much gel but I guess that's the Swedish style)  and she seems to really try hard to appear hard working and likes the spotlight.
That is all ( and poor Silvia)
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: November 21, 2017, 04:57:48 PM »

Somehow I like her her like that with the middle part shifted but this gianormous curls are so awful! Silvia was there to give the illusion of some gravitas in the room and if you noticed in most photos she leans toward CP and doesn't acknowledge Sofia.
 She didn't notice his dyslexia because probably she never gave enough attention to class and because of his RICH emotional world

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: November 21, 2017, 05:12:31 PM »

I spent the entire last school year working with dyslexic kids. I donít know how severe his dyslexia is but Iíd imagine that you notice when heís writing, say, a text message. Provided he writes is completely without help, of course.

This is a great cause and I applaud any good work and focus in this area. I think this might be a cause that CP is actually passionate about and it doesnít make it less worthy that his interest is spawned by his own experiences. (I kind of get it as the subject of infertility struggles is a cause close to my heart due to my own experiences and that of several family members and if I were a Royal, itís something that I might focus on. So I get his angle on this.) Any attention and good work with dyslexia is welcome.

Why Sofia needs to be part of this, though...

HarryFan071

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: November 21, 2017, 06:04:25 PM »

That dress looks like a hospital gown with a huge elastic waistband.  Eesh she cannot dress herself at all, and her hair is very formal looking for her outfit.  I will say her teeth look lovely. Definitely money well spent there.

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: November 21, 2017, 06:54:29 PM »

All I am going to say is, oh, how the "glamour model" has fallen.  Marriage and pregnancy have certainly aged 'ol Sof.  She looks like a schoolmarm...
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: