Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - 2017 News & Events  (Read 236441 times)
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #720 on: November 21, 2017, 08:00:33 PM »

That dress is horrible for the price. That color white this time of year? (sorry, old fashioned from the US here) A cream maybe but the print reminds me of sail boats. Either she still hasn't got a waist back or its not comin' back. Its been what, three months? (no shade, but last time her vanity ensured she lost the weight but quick)

Teeth look good. Next stop? Moleville!
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: November 21, 2017, 08:50:21 PM »

Teeth look good. Next stop? Moleville!

Haha no wonder she married him now she can possibly start looking less witchy poo. No wonder he married her she is too stupid to see his dyslexia. Rich sauce he says every one should use their strengths is his stealing design ideas from others and taking all the credit I mean really. That dress is butt ugly and super frumpy and why is she standing with such overdone posture boobs out yes we see them. She is not going to age well. Also dyslexia land is an awful awful name they really are the worst.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: November 21, 2017, 09:44:01 PM »

Problem is that she's the living proof that one can rise highest (i.e., land in superrich class) without good education & intellect.
Which is why I think she's a very bad role model, even nude modelling and all her other baggage apart.

Principally, it's a good thing that they try to rise awareness for dyslexia, and yes, dyslexic people are often geniuses in other disciplines, so dyslexia alone says nothing about someone's intellect or abilities,
but for me they are just both the wrong ambassadors for this cause.
He because he has simply nothing accomplished in his life so far (as in: "Look, I am dyslexic, but it did not hinder me to become ... what? an unsuccessful race driver? A plagiaristic pottery designer?), and she because her only accomplishment was landing a prince (as in "Look, I have boobs liked by both my hubby and my FIL ... and the rest of the Swedish People do also know them well. Yeah, this has nothing to do with Dyslexia-Land, but hey, I need to do some charity and this came in handy").
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: November 22, 2017, 12:57:30 AM »

At the symposium on Dyslexia at the Royal Palace.

Carl Philip said:

- Everyone has different strengths. Pick up and use them. That's how I try to think.

Sofia on Carl Philip's dyslexia:

- I remember when Prince Carl Philip first told me of his dyslexia. We were just starting to get to know each other and texted each other. Then I got a message from him in which he wrote that you might see that I have dyslexia. And I answered that I had not noticed it.

- It is important for us to see our close fight, that we get the information so that we can support. A society that accommodates different talents allow more people to come into their own. Today's theme is that the differences are equal to the strengths.

If this is his thing, why is she up there speaking with him? 

Also, every person does indeed have different strengths.  His include cheating, copying, and delusion. 

This dress looks horrible on her. She looks very wide in it.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: November 22, 2017, 01:36:01 AM »

Carl Philip said:

- Everyone has different strengths. Pick up and use them. That's how I try to think.

- I remember when Prince Carl Philip first told me of his dyslexia. We were just starting to get to know each other and texted each other. Then I got a message from him in which he wrote that you might see that I have dyslexia. And I answered that I had not noticed it.

- It is important for us to see our close fight, that we get the information so that we can support. A society that accommodates different talents allow more people to come into their own. Today's theme is that the differences are equal to the strengths.

Also, every person does indeed have different strengths.  His include cheating, copying, and delusion. 

All of this. Star The first thing I thought is wearing white is not a good idea for someone whose body is getting matronly, it adds on the pounds. Not to mention it's an absolutely fugly dress. She still has absolutely no idea how to dress well, I doubt at this point she ever will.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #725 on: November 22, 2017, 02:13:33 AM »

I'm telling you...baby 3 on the way...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: November 22, 2017, 05:17:17 AM »

Carl Philip said:

All of this. Star The first thing I thought is wearing white is not a good idea for someone whose body is getting matronly, it adds on the pounds. Not to mention it's an absolutely fugly dress. She still has absolutely no idea how to dress well, I doubt at this point she ever will.

Back at you.  Star 

I couldn't believe the price for this hideous dress.  I suspect that she's an idiot who buys things purely based on price and label.  Nobody in their right mind would try this on and genuinely think it looked good. 

I sincerely hope she's not continuing to breed.  The thought of her with a girl just makes me physically ill.  Two kids are plenty.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #727 on: November 22, 2017, 05:22:27 AM »

[/quote]

Nope!! That frock is just fine. It shows how fugly she is

why is Snakey up there?

Whell Greaseball couldn't say boo without her permission  Dead

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: November 22, 2017, 05:31:01 AM »

Also, every person does indeed have different strengths.  His include cheating, copying, and delusion.  

why is Snakey up there?

Whell Greaseball couldn't say boo without her permission  Dead

G Smiley

This is so true.  Star  It doesn't matter what she wears-the fug just seeps through.  

She's slithered her way into his life and is apparently taking over every aspect of it-like fungus or cancer. I'm surprised she lets him get into the race car by himself.  Roll Eyes  And he's a complete moron for allowing this to happen.
lizzie78

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: November 22, 2017, 05:58:33 AM »

[/quote]

For someone who "thinks" she is so hot, she sure does make some really bad clothing choices. This dress is just one example of those choices.  Dead

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: November 22, 2017, 06:45:45 AM »

Also, every person does indeed have different strengths.  His include cheating, copying, and delusion.  

why is Snakey up there?

Whell Greaseball couldn't say boo without her permission  Dead

G Smiley

This is so true.  Star  It doesn't matter what she wears-the fug just seeps through.  

She's slithered her way into his life and is apparently taking over every aspect of it-like fungus or cancer. I'm surprised she lets him get into the race car by himself.  Roll Eyes  And he's a complete moron for allowing this to happen.

It's true, every time I see him at the track without her I'm amazed she lets him out of her sight. All kinds of trouble he can get into there, on track and off. Secret

Geta Star He's totally, 100% whipped
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: November 22, 2017, 09:45:30 PM »

I hope nobody gets me wrong writing this, but .... it is good that dyslexia gets some public awareness, but IMO it is totally stupid that they use CP as an example of having overcome it ... why?

He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, money never mattered, his name opened doors and he had all the resources he needed. In the end it took him ages to graduate, he is not working in his job.

In Sofia's case reading and writing skills were not relevant in her "career" path.

So why put themselves forward? If CP had been the kid of some underprivileged family he would neither be a "designer" nor a "race car" driver today.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: November 22, 2017, 11:21:43 PM »

I hope nobody gets me wrong writing this, but .... it is good that dyslexia gets some public awareness, but IMO it is totally stupid that they use CP as an example of having overcome it ... why?

He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, money never mattered, his name opened doors and he had all the resources he needed. In the end it took him ages to graduate, he is not working in his job.

In Sofia's case reading and writing skills were not relevant in her "career" path.

So why put themselves forward? If CP had been the kid of some underprivileged family he would neither be a "designer" nor a "race car" driver today.

I think this is all a symptom of daddy favoring his speshul baby boy who was robbed of his destiny by evil feminists and progressives in the parliament.  Seriously.  I think he was overly coddled because of it.  Isn't Victoria also dyslexic?  You never hear about her being celebrated for "overcoming" dyslexia. 

At the end of the day, this idiot isn't capable of doing anything of note (not because of the dyslexia but because he is lazy and talentless) and I think this is something the courtiers and his father has heaped on him in an attempt to give him his own personal cause.  Roll Eyes 
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #733 on: November 23, 2017, 04:53:52 AM »

Star

In the end he has overcome nothing but his responsibility to the people of Sweden to properly represent them  Dead  He has proudly shown Sweden the middle finger (figuratively).  Way to go Prince 
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: November 23, 2017, 05:59:12 AM »

AG, Pix and Miss M  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: