Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Spanish Cancer Association  (Read 38903 times)
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2019, 12:41:34 PM »

From a self-proclaimed republican, this sounds extremely true-royal-blue-bloodism. Your words, LJG :

If only Felipe had married Tatjana of Liechstenstein or archduchess Catherine or Habsburg...

and  courtisan...?  Huh?

Period

Star Are these people cousins?  I'm sure that makes them well qualified lolol.  I've seen greater genetic diversity in the deep Appalachian mountains.

All three are wider cousins (Felipe, Tatjana and Catherine) through the Habsburg side.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2019, 12:43:00 PM »

Of course they're cousins.  They make the best marriage partners!

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2019, 01:41:22 PM »

From a self-proclaimed republican, this sounds extremely true-royal-blue-bloodism. Your words, LJG :

If only Felipe had married Tatjana of Liechstenstein or archduchess Catherine or Habsburg...

and  courtisan...?  Huh?

Periodr

I thought the same. Calling oneself republican and considering royals and nobles superior to commoners. Makes perfect sense.  Laughing

BTW the Habsburgs are nobles only in their delusional minds since Austria abolished nobility after WWI. That Christine woman is just Ms Habsburg, not different from Ms Moser or Ms Gruber.
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2019, 03:21:58 PM »

"not different from Ms Moser or Ms Gruber"

Did Hans Gruber leave behind a little sister or perhaps a daughter?  Wouldn't that have made for fun family get-togethers!
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2019, 04:45:30 PM »

I don' t consider royals or nobles to be superior to anybody.In fact,nobody is superior to anybody.I never meant that...And nobody is able to question my republicanism,because in my own family,both in the paternal &maternal sides,there are victims of Franco's horror regime,just because they fought on the side of the Republic ;and I am not talking of one or two people...my own father,when he was in his early twenties was in jail sometime for defending his ideals...My greatgrandmother was shaven off her hair by the Guardia Civil when she was crossing the mountains to provide for food and clothes to two of her sons Who were hidden there to flee from Franco's prosecution..
So don't you ever there to question my republicanism again!!!enough is enough.It's really disgusting on your part!!!if you only knew how much suffering all these deaths brought to my family,you wouldn't speak with such a tone!!!
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2019, 04:56:13 PM »

Dare, I meant to say...and this is the last post I write on this thread...you have misread what I meant in my post,but I am exhausted to explain It to you Who don't seem or don't want to understand...it's useless and I have more important things to do than arguing with strangers ...Ciao a tutti!Aufwiedersehen!And Viva la Segunda República Española!!!We are hoping for a Third!!!Addio! Thumb up Champagne Angel
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: July 15, 2019, 09:05:28 AM »

Whenever I have to deal with an adolescent meltdown with pubescent screaming (aahm discussions) of " it is useless, you never understand, all of you are against me - have always been…" - I keep telling myself that this is just a phase, my teenagers will grow up and make more sense...
And then I come here…
Disheartening really..
And for the record:
Nobody has diminished any family's ahem contribution to world peace, as nobody has any knowledge of it.
However I fail to see any connection between a grandmother's alleged heroic attempts and her grand-daughter's delusional and unfounded attacks against a woman, who definitely has never put a foot wrong in her royal career.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: July 15, 2019, 09:37:26 AM »

Whenever I have to deal with an adolescent meltdown with pubescent screaming (aahm discussions) of " it is useless, you never understand, all of you are against me - have always been…" - I keep telling myself that this is just a phase, my teenagers will grow up and make more sense...
And then I come here…
Disheartening really..
And for the record:
Nobody has diminished any family's ahem contribution to world peace, as nobody has any knowledge of it.
However I fail to see any connection between a grandmother's alleged heroic attempts and her grand-daughter's delusional and unfounded attacks against a woman, who definitely has never put a foot wrong in her royal career.

Star for you.
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: July 15, 2019, 09:57:57 AM »

As my greatgrandmother & grandmother said:"no hay mejor desprecio que no hacer aprecio..." And "no hay más ciego que el que no quiere ver".go for Google translation...
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: July 15, 2019, 10:06:03 AM »

A sectarian cult, Letizianiarism...She is the leader and then,its poor blind deluded members... Supercontent
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: July 15, 2019, 10:18:51 AM »

Then again, me thinks it was your namesake Lady Jane Grey, who rather lost her head over her delusions on succession and who should be Queen and who not..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: July 15, 2019, 10:19:53 AM »

Do not feed the troll
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2019, 11:27:47 AM »

Laughing Laughing Whistle Champagne
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2019, 11:31:17 AM »

Laughing Laughing Whistle Champagne

Did the exit door not open for you?  Here, let me hold it open.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2019, 11:33:15 AM »

Still waiting for an explanation, from a republican perspective, why European royals would have been a better match for Felipe.  Waiting for their qualifications (what degrees or education do they have), achievements in work (I assume they were at the top of their chosen field) etc.....

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: