Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Spanish Cancer Association  (Read 74057 times)
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2021, 03:25:37 PM »

Those blue water bottles are cool!

Solán De Cabras spring water.  One of my favourite bottled water.

Love what Letizia is wearing today.

Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: July 23, 2021, 12:38:18 AM »

Those blue water bottles are cool!

Solán De Cabras spring water.  One of my favourite bottled water.

Love what Letizia is wearing today.

I am not sure of the mix of tweed and brown summer shoe and other brown belt and white bag on a summer day but I do think she looks better (her face) now in general than in 2018 (and I am not saying she looked bad in 2018 so please do not shout me  Grin).

« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 12:50:33 AM by Mariola » Logged
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: July 23, 2021, 09:21:02 AM »

Now starts espadrilles time for Leti   Grin. Chunky espadrille didn't match the tweed dress.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: September 22, 2021, 04:43:32 PM »

Digital commemorative act of the "World Cancer Research Day (WCRD)", coinciding with the 50th anniversary of the "Scientific Foundation of the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC)"

https://josepgegundez.pho...ETeBlo8o/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

https://www.semana.es/cas...tizia-20210922-002393884/

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: September 22, 2021, 05:56:38 PM »

Leti looks lovely in lavender.
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: September 22, 2021, 10:41:06 PM »

I like the lavender, but the jacket looks big on her though.   I hate pushed-up sleeves on jackets!     

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2021, 11:29:56 PM »

Today's the first day of fall...time to put away the lavender and pastels and bring on the fall colors!   Grin

It's probably 80 degrees where she is, but I love when wardrobes transition to seasonal colors.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: September 26, 2021, 10:08:24 PM »

She looked scrawny with this lavender suit. It reminds me of her many of Varela's frocks (although different cuts) during her princess days which made her look sickly thin.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: September 27, 2021, 11:15:26 AM »

I think she looks lovely, the suit is very modern and the colour is nice on her. However I detest all things purple and the new fashion of the over-sized jacket is not growing easily on me...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: September 27, 2021, 11:21:39 AM »

I haven't watched Leti's work closely but I enjoy seeing her sartorial choices!
I love this lavender shade and her suit!
I have a secret love for this type of blazer, especially in its' 90s' combination with mini pencil skirt.
Leti wore it beautifully with these pants.

Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: September 28, 2021, 10:41:01 AM »

Today's the first day of fall...time to put away the lavender and pastels and bring on the fall colors!   Grin

It's probably 80 degrees where she is, but I love when wardrobes transition to seasonal colors.

Temperatures in Spain are still very warm.  You know what I was thinking about looking what she was wearing? Her shoes.  I hate white shoes and I'm not the only one in Spain, white shoes have never been popular here.  She's is wearing a pearly off white that goes great with the lavender.  Well done  Grin

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: September 29, 2021, 01:48:48 AM »

Today's the first day of fall...time to put away the lavender and pastels and bring on the fall colors!   Grin

Temperatures in Spain are still very warm.  You know what I was thinking about looking what she was wearing? Her shoes.  I hate white shoes and I'm not the only one in Spain, white shoes have never been popular here.  She's is wearing a pearly off white that goes great with the lavender.  Well done  Grin

Had to scroll back up to look at the shoes and you're so right!  They do look good with it; I'd imagine lavender can be tricky to match shoes with!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: September 29, 2021, 05:10:34 AM »

Had to scroll back up to look at the shoes and you're so right!  They do look good with it; I'd imagine lavender can be tricky to match shoes with!
IMO lavender goes greatly with black!
That pearl white shade is excellent especially considering the temperature in southern Europe - it's still summer.
Also, lavender goes well with red in tiny details. (A belt or an embroidery)
Or with a very vibrant coral shade! (Again in tiny details)
Another combination, perfect for me, is with pale green.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: