Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Spanish Cancer Association  (Read 91190 times)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2022, 06:24:30 PM »

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2022, 07:34:36 PM »

Oof, that leather skirt is a no for me. I thought from the first photos it was just heavy fabric.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2022, 01:43:30 PM »

XI Edition of the Forum Against Cancer

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15157

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2022, 07:00:59 PM »

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: February 04, 2022, 10:33:09 PM »

I like her outfit, black + red is such a good color combo for her. But the hair ...  Is she so scared to go to a hair dresser to have a cut and color ?  She is having the same hair style (long flat and parted in the middle) as teenagers like Ingrid, Vicky F, but with white hair Wink.  Actually she would look younger with shorter hair and good coloring.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2022, 02:42:45 AM »

Love, love this red leather jacket. Looking forward to seeing it again paired with various pants and skirts.
I do wish she would wear a necklace once in a while, but I can't give her a hard time about that. Maybe she doesn't like them. I don't wear rings and bracelets myself.

I won't give her a hard time for not coloring her hair either. She might have a medical reason for that. Perhaps she has developed an allergy to hair dye. Permanent hair color can cause hair loss which is why I plan to quit coloring my hair.

No excuse for not getting a nice haircut though. I don't understand it. Up until a couple of years ago, she almost always had a nice cut - even before her marriage, even before she met Felipe. Now I put her in the same category as Kate, Mary, Rania: women whose hair is too long for their age. Every time I see these women, I just want to cut off 6 inches from their hair.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: February 05, 2022, 03:01:25 AM »

I'm not into leather myself but I agree that this is a great jacket.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: February 05, 2022, 04:09:51 AM »

Love, love this red leather jacket. Looking forward to seeing it again paired with various pants and skirts.
I do wish she would wear a necklace once in a while, but I can't give her a hard time about that. Maybe she doesn't like them. I don't wear rings and bracelets myself.

I won't give her a hard time for not coloring her hair either. She might have a medical reason for that. Perhaps she has developed an allergy to hair dye. Permanent hair color can cause hair loss which is why I plan to quit coloring my hair.

No excuse for not getting a nice haircut though. I don't understand it. Up until a couple of years ago, she almost always had a nice cut - even before her marriage, even before she met Felipe. Now I put her in the same category as Kate, Mary, Rania: women whose hair is too long for their age. Every time I see these women, I just want to cut off 6 inches from their hair.

For me the belt is too much. The jacket is a bright red and the belt and bag and shoes are a very different red and whatever but the belt is too much. The dress does not need a belt.

Regarding her hair, it is usually very clean and very shining and the white streak is fine. Indeed I think if it was not a wide streak but just individual hairs then Leti might continue to colour her hair. This way it is a feature. The hair parting when it is off-centre is less severe. I would like to see her follow the example of Caroline of Monaco.

And finally regarding length  of hair I do not understand if there is a rule that women over a certain age cannot have long hair or must have the bob . For me it depends on the style and the face shape so for ejample Kate and Rania look better when they have no girly 'sausage' curls, and Marie has a long face so will suit a shorter cut and not always the same style.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: February 05, 2022, 05:21:43 AM »

She has this red leather jacket for more than 10 years. It just shows good clothes last forever. In a long run, it helps her save money.

https://www.vanitatis.elc...-formas-distinas_3369903/
Isabel
Banned
Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: February 05, 2022, 09:22:08 AM »

For me the belt is too much. The jacket is a bright red and the belt and bag and shoes are a very different red and whatever but the belt is too much. The dress does not need a belt.

Regarding her hair, it is usually very clean and very shining and the white streak is fine. Indeed I think if it was not a wide streak but just individual hairs then Leti might continue to colour her hair. This way it is a feature. The hair parting when it is off-centre is less severe. I would like to see her follow the example of Caroline of Monaco.

And finally regarding length  of hair I do not understand if there is a rule that women over a certain age cannot have long hair or must have the bob . For me it depends on the style and the face shape so for ejample Kate and Rania look better when they have no girly 'sausage' curls, and Marie has a long face so will suit a shorter cut and not always the same style.

Star  I love her outfit except for the belt,  a thinner black belt woult have been perfect.  Love the jacket and the shoes and have no problem with her hair (if she wants to go grey more power to her) but I don't like the belt.  It's too big and 70s and really doesn't go with the outfit.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: February 05, 2022, 04:17:54 PM »

I agree that the belt in combination with the jacket is too uch, however there were several pictures of her inside without the jacket and then the belt made sense, as a slim black one would have looked odd.
I think it is the old problem with indoor-outdoor...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2022, 05:36:49 PM »

There is no rule that older women can't have long hair.
It's just that most straight hair styles - particularly long, middle-parted ones - look very severe against an aging face. Big curls on the ends of long hair looks too juvenile and silly on a mature woman. A pixie cut is an example of a straight hairstyle that looks good on older women. I also think it's a modern edgy hairstyle that makes older women look younger. I'm thinking Annie Lennox.

Older women look better with hairstyles with a little volume and soft waves and this is more easily achieved with shorter hair.

Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2022, 08:25:43 PM »

There is no rule that older women can't have long hair.
It's just that most straight hair styles - particularly long, middle-parted ones - look very severe against an aging face. Big curls on the ends of long hair looks too juvenile and silly on a mature woman. A pixie cut is an example of a straight hairstyle that looks good on older women. I also think it's a modern edgy hairstyle that makes older women look younger. I'm thinking Annie Lennox.

Older women look better with hairstyles with a little volume and soft waves and this is more easily achieved with shorter hair.

Ok I understand. Although a pixie style does not suit every face and can even look masculine and is also not good for tiaras and things.
I did not like Leti's hair the last time it was cut - especially at first when the back was chopped so severely and above the hair line. It was not so bad when it grew a little bit.
Paulina

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2022, 08:30:50 PM »

I think Diana did a great job with a modern cut, with and without tiaras.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome Paris - paraphrased)
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: February 06, 2022, 02:49:21 AM »

I think Diana did a great job with a modern cut, with and without tiaras.

Agreed. Diana's last (and shortest) hairstyle was her best. It made her look young and modern. I also liked her hairstyle when she first entered the royal scene at age 19. In between, she went total 80's overstyled fluff.
https://images.indianexpr...om/2019/05/diana-1200.jpg

I only mention a pixie cut as an example of a short hairstyle that would suit a mature woman. No hairstyle works for everyone. I'm not even saying Leti should cur her hair that short. Her best length is one that grazes her shoulders - like the styles she wore when she was a news reader before her wedding. A style with shape and some length.

https://images.english.el...BE547KBB2RC5BF3VUJ7YU.jpg
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 03:07:01 AM by pocahontas » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: