Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Spanish Cancer Association  (Read 37507 times)
Lady Jane Grey

Warned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2019, 12:08:36 PM »

Forgive my misspellings,I didn't revise the post Crazy
Lady Jane Grey

Warned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2019, 12:10:21 PM »

Damned auto corrector!!! Ranting
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2019, 12:56:28 PM »

I'd rather hace her as Queen than Queen Fictizia,as  many,many people calle her in Spain.Letizia is not popular at all in my country.

Fictizia?  Oh dear.....

Cotilleando much?  Icecream Roll Eyes
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2019, 01:03:00 PM »

Yes but imagine Felipe having had a more appealling chest than Fred... Halo

... wasn’t Felipe actually AT the Slip It Inn ...?
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2019, 01:39:11 PM »

He was and he was "targeted" before, and according to reports totally ignored Mosh and her friends. That is why she moved to Nikolaus, which was also not interested, and ended up settling with Freddles that was into the whole chest game thing Lolipop

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: July 12, 2019, 03:06:33 PM »

I'd rather hace her as Queen than Queen Fictizia,as  many,many people calle her in Spain.Letizia is not popular at all in my country.

Fictizia?  Oh dear.....

If QL had bern born a  Princess or an aristocrat or wealthy ,she would be called Her Majesty and praised by so many people that still can' t stand seeing her as Queen Consort. Her perfectionism would be called exquisite regal  education or professionalism ( to the manner born) like her MIL,who also had to bear snubs and despise for a looong time -- and not only from ordinary citizens,but also from the very "loyal" nobility that abandoned the SRF when they went into exile.
BTW, she is known as (Queen ) Letizia.
Lady Jane Grey

Warned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: July 12, 2019, 10:25:52 PM »

That's your very respectable opinión,Dear...as mine is...If I read cotilleando or not is my own business.I read many Royal blogs,and varied ones...You like Fictizia,I don't. I may refer to her as I do prefer.I'm not a courtisan,just a critical citizen...and republican,by the way... Whistle
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2019, 11:21:38 PM »

I think she's the best married in  Queen alive at the moment. Her children are impeccably raised and behave and dress perfectly in public. Felipe's sisters on the other hand, are a disaster. Frankly, Dear Daddy was an embarrassment and went not one moment before he had to, King Elephant Hunter take your mistress on vacation.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2019, 11:46:36 PM »

Fictizia?  Oh dear.....

If QL had bern born a  Princess or an aristocrat or wealthy ,she would be called Her Majesty and praised by so many people that still can' t stand seeing her as Queen Consort. Her perfectionism would be called exquisite regal  education or professionalism ( to the manner born) like her MIL,who also had to bear snubs and despise for a looong time -- and not only from ordinary citizens,but also from the very "loyal" nobility that abandoned the SRF when they went into exile.

ITA.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2019, 12:23:37 AM »

Fictizia?  Oh dear.....

Well said, Fruela  Star
Lady Jane Grey

Warned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: July 13, 2019, 12:53:45 AM »

Best married queen Alive?my goodness,I would say that of Máxima or Mathilde,but Letizia??? Nono
Lady Jane Grey

Warned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2019, 01:05:22 AM »

Of course,I agree with the fact that Juan Carlos has been a horrible King,and I'm not a Sofía sugar precisely....Taking into account that I declare myself a republican,I do not like any Queen or King;This stated,I'd rather have Mathilde or Máxima as Queens.Both do their 'job' as they are expected to.I cannot say the same about Leti.I simply cannot put up with her.I don't like someone who declared herself republican and marries a prince???she is vulgar ,both in her attitude and attires...Reluctant to do her job.In fact,if you take a look at her international agenda is really poor,compared with Maxi or Mathis.You like her,perfect!That I respect, because I am a tolerant person and I was raised to respect everybody's opinion.But no way with me...and I must say,I am not alone...Best wishes to everybody on this board! Beer
Lady Jane Grey

Warned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2019, 01:11:17 AM »

Paraphrasing Shakespeare in his wonderful play 'Othello','what's done,is done.I'll say no more word of it!' Whistle
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2019, 01:48:41 AM »

Best married queen Alive?my goodness,I would say that of Máxima or Mathilde,but Letizia??? Nono
Alive, as opposed to those who are deceased, rather than the greatest of all time. Mathilde is the old school last of the arranged marriages. Maxima and family had her scandals coming before coming to the altar (though certainly nothing compared to Mette Marit or Slitzerella). Thankfully  those ladies were fortunate to come to the throne through a thought out and peaceful abdication vs the scandal of King Elephant Hunter, and have performed admirably in their roles. What good fortune JC broke his hip while out on this unspeakable safari with his mistress or he would still be on the throne. There was no possibility of covering up what he was up to then.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2019, 02:17:19 AM »

As a Queen, Letizia has been dressing better than Mathilde or Maxima in general despite spending less money. Mathilde in particularly usually dressed to her shortcomings (short torso, heavy mid-session).  I don't think she is more active than Letizia either.
I'd like to see Letizia more active on her international agenda, it's probably not up to her to decide.
For some people, grass is always greener on the other side when they don't even know what was really going on the other side.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: