Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Spanish Cancer Association  (Read 38906 times)
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: July 15, 2019, 04:18:49 PM »

Dare, I meant to say...and this is the last post I write on this thread...you have misread what I meant in my post,but I am exhausted to explain It to you Who don't seem or don't want to understand...it's useless and I have more important things to do than arguing with strangers ...Ciao a tutti!Aufwiedersehen!And Viva la Segunda República Española!!!We are hoping for a Third!!!Addio! Thumb up Champagne Angel

You are exhausted to explain something we don't understand and you have more important things to do than arguing with strangers.....OK.   

You are funny.  I mean it.  I'm actually laughing LOL

Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: July 15, 2019, 04:21:30 PM »

Do not feed the troll

I know I shouldn't ..but boy I'm having a laugh!  Laughing
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: July 15, 2019, 05:35:34 PM »

A spreadsheet was done a few years ago by an RD-er that PROVED Leti works the most (a search of the forum should reveal that spreadsheet).

Sorry to those who feel facts are confronting. I understand that it's sometimes hard to accept a truth that contradicts that a deeply held belief, no matter how much hard evidence is presented.

Thumb up
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: July 15, 2019, 05:36:35 PM »

Your preferred wives... what are their achievements?  What are their degrees?  What is their work history?  I'm curious to know what makes them uniquely qualified, from a republican perspective, to be a royal bride.

Lady Jane Grey's posts made me also wonder that….
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2019, 05:37:45 PM »

Whenever I have to deal with an adolescent meltdown with pubescent screaming (aahm discussions) of " it is useless, you never understand, all of you are against me - have always been…" - I keep telling myself that this is just a phase, my teenagers will grow up and make more sense...
And then I come here…
Disheartening really..
And for the record:
Nobody has diminished any family's ahem contribution to world peace, as nobody has any knowledge of it.
However I fail to see any connection between a grandmother's alleged heroic attempts and her grand-daughter's delusional and unfounded attacks against a woman, who definitely has never put a foot wrong in her royal career.

Star
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2019, 05:38:10 PM »

Then again, me thinks it was your namesake Lady Jane Grey, who rather lost her head over her delusions on succession and who should be Queen and who not..

Star
dhb

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2019, 05:55:37 PM »

Then again, me thinks it was your namesake Lady Jane Grey, who rather lost her head over her delusions on succession and who should be Queen and who not..

Daaanggg  Star Star Star -- let me go get that aloe vera for the burn  Laughing Laughing Laughing
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2019, 06:15:54 PM »

Laughing Laughing Whistle Champagne

Did the exit door not open for you?  Here, let me hold it open.

Yes, and I’ll help with the baggage. There seems to be a lot of it.
Alister
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2019, 06:19:12 PM »

I think Lady Jane is entitled to her opinion, as are all of us. I am inclined to agree with her to an extent insofar as I am confused as to how a self declared republican can be styled as a Queen.

Lady Jane Grey succeeded as monarch due to Edward VI's last will and testament and was a queen in her own right (albeit only for 9 days) and not a republican married to a king.  JMO.
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2019, 06:40:02 PM »

Thank you so much for your supportive words,Alistair...I'm glad to find a reasonable person on this board,giving historial facts and no personal attacks .It's a real pleasure to find such nice ,educated people like you.The world has still Hope... Hug
 If you don't feel welcome here, the solution is hardly dishing on other posters that don't agree with you. That is simply not allowed.
Alister
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: July 15, 2019, 06:42:36 PM »

Gracias, Lady Jane,for a new poster, it is good to get a nice feedback.
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: July 15, 2019, 07:41:34 PM »

Same to you!!!It has been a real pleasure!!! Beer
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: